Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Hoor-

JV stuff is OHH EEEM GEEE! SO gorgeous! Especially those small avis, love em :$ ❤️ And i love the size of the big ones. Perfection indeed jaani 😎

Madhu-RK stuff is haaayyyeee <3 And especially those GPA avis! Literally cant wait to watch DVD's performance. These two look so gorgeous together The Anu nd DP stuff is great too. And i absolutely LOVED your coloring in this update <33

Ahwww thankyouuu Hoori!! 🤗 me SOOO glad you liked them :D means alot! <3
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wow, beautiful update, Durga!👏 I seriously adore the VirKa stuff. I don't follow the show but that scene seems so sad.😭 You've seriously got to make me avis sometime.😉

My favorite creation from this update is this Mahadev sig. It's beyond BEAUTIFUL! I love these pics and your coloring is like icing on cake.

Thankyouuu Janaki! :D Means alot for liking them! Esp this Mahadev sggy :D
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Btw Durga, could you please please please please please please please make me some Ramayan sigs for your next update?😳 Plzzz include them. After seeing your Mahadev sig I want some Ramayan sigs from you.

Here are the pics. I gave you text suggestions too but if you want to leave them plain that's totally fine too. I love what you did with the Mahadev sig.

Sureee Janaki! Will include your suggs in the next update! :D Thanks for suggesting ;)

Originally posted by: Ashii.PrinCess

lalalalalala ily <3

loveyoutobits! :D
Edited by -Durgavnii- - 11 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
bannercredit:ashi <3

Some suggestions are still pending.. will update them in the nxt update!

kryan/jv

DrashtiVivan/VD

Race2

DiyaMirza

. . . . . . .  .  . . . . . . .  . .  . . . . . . . . . .   . . . . . . . . . .  . . .

Cont. next update ;)
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail

please read :)

Ok.. so i really donno, who wants an updatePM :| because most of the people I send a pm (who actually liked the 'pmlist' post)  are not showing up here :S

im def. not forcing anyone to visit my shop, that is so up to yourself.. But i dont want to disturb anyone with my pms!
By this, im making a new pm-list..Like this post if you wanna have updatePMs nd PLEASE be sure you WANT an updatepm! thanks :)

Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

whoess editing after daysss YES this is meee  😛🤣
rolfff yaaa know whyyy i am late with this hahahah but i hope i make you smile bb :D
you updated and i am happyyy 😃 omgg kaha se suru karooonn???🤪 such a wonderfull update ohhh meriii jaaan 🤣🤗 chall

i will not talk abt the banner gosshhh soo uglyy yet you liked... 😳 teriii aankhein.. lakta hai ke kharab hai.. you seriously neeed too fix it jaaanu 🤣

kryan/jv

holymollyyy damnnnittt
whut amazing icons.. i love the coloring on them and the sizesss areee relalyyy prettyy!!!

http://i.minus.com/iUpfuapFdc4P6.gif - ieeep such a cute jv moment! :D

DAMN hot coloring!

uf i really love the soft coloring on this and the text is AMAZING :D

awww SOOO cuteee i love this one :D the pic is also amazing :D

really love the coloring! :D simple but YET SOOO GORGOUS!

okaayy i totallyy love the JA-JF icons on the 2nd row frst pic :D just his loook :| omfg !
every single icon is GORGOUS! :D

Why dont you post this on tumblr hehehehehehehehhe 😛
omfggg i love the coloring :D everything is soo FAB! seriously AMAZING :D
love the style :D

GORGEOUS. i reallyyy love it :D

soo i saved almost everyything here :D you made this update soo amzing :D really omggg
i love love it :D

Nouuu you have tooo update very soon... helllooo misss when are you updating seriouslyy... make something and post i am waiting :D make on kryan stufff there are amazinggg pics waiting for you to make sumthing so what are you waiting for tsss... or make on you know ipkknd then you will make me realllyyy happpyy 🤣 if you want to make me happy 😛 i am just saaaying 🤣

and sayyy your lazyy i will KICK your buttt 😃 and believe me i would LOVE to do that 😆😛
lalalala
or bettter

open again your shop 🤣 yeah right ashii keep dreaming 😳🤣

ohhh wait i was missing somethinggg... i was all nic ein this update.. with jaaanu and stufff
haaayeee isss kameeenii kooo jaaanuuu kaiseee kahaaan
eik to yeh bhaar bhaar late update karti haiiin aur main iskooo pyaar de rehiii hoonn
sighhh Allah miyan whats wrong with meee 🤣 ohhh
talking abt :p make some stuff on QH 😛 make on the jahaanpanna bond 🤣
rolf Zoyaa is too phunny 😛 AND YES i am just giving your suggestions before you
kick my ass or sumthing that i give you work to dooo ☢️ << i feel warninggg coming 😛😆

okaay i guess my bak bak is done...  i really hope you like my comment..
ily okaay

no serious note.. update soon ok 😳 warnaaa...😈
Edited by Ashii.PrinCess - 11 years ago
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

*Editwa😆*

OMG!!! Damn beautiful update Avni!!!
Ur each n every siggi so so Stunning!!!
Style in VD Siggi is so simple yet awesome... Bt my most Fav is Dia Siggi!!! Its just so Awesome!!! 

Hope u can make some BALH stuff too...

Edited by lipshaa - 11 years ago
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES🤪

-------------------------------------------------

editing after so long re, sorry i've just been a bit lazy!
anyways gorgeous update!
the Viren jeevika stuff is stunning! love ur coloring on the icons...and the avis are stunning too!
LOve love love the Rishbala stuff...lol most of it is in my dabba already😛 and the icons are gorgeous...using one for tumblr😳😆 #forever obsessed with ur coloring!😆
the Race stuff is stunning...love the coloring!
The diya sig is just WOW...LOVE it yaar! using!
Edited by -Ammie- - 11 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i so have to reserve this time lol x  editing and writingsame time lol i had to reserve a spot this time round as normally i just write my comment and then post it, but this time around i wanted more time and i need time to edit i cant do it all in one go 😆 chaal where shall i start hmmm i was shocked seeing a update pm from you 😛but also i was happy seeing it as your update are always AMAZING<3🤗 FABULOUS update Avuuu <33 the Jeevi nd Karan/Srystle non and animated avis were just AWESOME, Loved how they turned out, AWESOME job👏oh yeah and the Krystle avi you are using thats new naa? :O it so has to be as i havent seen before :O its so Stunning both avi and Krystle looking Stunning.😃ive just come to edit again😆 just saw your using some other krystle icons in your sigg box just LOVE them.👏Drashti-Vivian stuff was totally AMAZINGGG⭐️everything was just SUPERBBB from icons to the siggs just too GOOD⭐️icons toh your the magician of 😎 and the siggs were FABBB each and everyone i so loved how they came out first sigg , 2nd sigg i so loved everything you did to it😃(you can tell i dont know the proper terms to it sorry yaar😳)i mean perfect pic,pefect text , i love the way you did the text fonts/the way you styled them in different angle and how you used the colurs to make it stand out with the pic👏👏And the Vivian sigg LOVE the way you gave it a black and white-ish lookish also the way you did the text AMAZING⭐️Race 2 you seems really excited for this movie😉it seems nice ive seen a promo of the movie few weeks back. This was my favourite from the whole update and the Vivian-DD stuff also, the icons and the sigg just OUTSTANDING! just SUPERBB⭐️just LOVED them❤️icons again no doubt your the magician ofBut i soo LOVED the way the sigg came out❤️I mean LOVE LOVE the style you made out of the sigg and the green bar touch you gave and you used caps you must have took them yourself and the coloring of the caps were just PERFECT, too too GOOD just seriously LOVED it alot👏DiyaMirza sigg was just STUNNING👏 I loved the way the sigg came out with texts/style/pics everything FABB just too GOOD x And regarding the note you left about the pm updates ive liked the post and i want a pm every single time.😛and open soon Avuu i want to request a sig like the race 2 sigg you made and some icons.😛

KEEP ROCKING MY MAGICAIN❤️ TakeCare LoveYou Sofia🤗
ps. i forgot again ive liked edited 4-6 times now😆my colours this time dark/bright colours😆 and dont worry these colours arent going any where lol.😛oh yeah cricket is in😆😃Finally some happiness in PAK fr the people normally all bad things on news🤢😃 and also seeing new talented players coming out in our team .😃
Edited by iloveyouafridi - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow everything is sooo flawless <3 loved everything :) xoxo