da.Cr Gall#2 || YJHD.JW.SiddPari.JV pg.143 - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Ammie-

RES!!

----------------------------------------

YaY updating my comment in my fav shop ❤️ Ahww sachiii☺️

congratulations on the new banner bitwa...about time u got one (lol as if i can talk)
and OMG that too a very beautiful banner!! HAHAHAHAh yah you right! I should have it from the beginning :P
but biggg thankies to ashi :D She made it SO amazingg: :D

now coming to ur update...m already dead after seeing these beautiful creations of yours...u know it depresses me when u don't update for a long time...so bottom line UPDATE FREQUENTLY 😛
Oyeee this linee is meant FOR YOU! I should say this to you! 😳 
i love the Viren jeevika avis...ur coloring is gorgeous as usual...and oh that scene looks very emotional (me is glad me didn't watch *wipes tears*)
Thankyouuu.. nd it WAS sad! :(  Ohhooo you should watch it.. it was TOO emotional :(
You made MB and DVD stuff?? for me😳😆 Its GORGEOUS...m loves you for including them in your updates...all the avis are gorgeous..the GPA ones love them girlfriend...and again i'd like to highlight the fact that u don't go overboard with ur coloring and that makes ur avis unique and stunning! AHAHAAHAH yaah i don't include them very much in the update.. so thought why not now? :P
Me SOO happy you liked them..as they are your jaans for now :P

Dayumm! the Anu stuff...i'd be using those icons for the rest of my life if only i was a anu fan...but i can't cause me no love her...😆 but the icons are stunning...the coloring on them is just magical!
Ahww thankyouuu :$
the anu sig is gorgeous...that font style..OMG its gorgeous yaar! and the coloring!! kill my now! ur coloring is drop dead gorgeous!

this is me for the rest of my life------------------>
m gonna admire this sig as long as i live...pakka
the blending...the yellow and black and white contrast! everything about this sig is EPIC!
The coloring and the text makes it even more stunning!! really gorgeous!!
Eeeksss sachiii☺️Thankyouuu dearieee!.. this sggy was my favo too.. i love the outcome too :D
the Sid and Mahadev sigs are pretty too!! m being repetitive but arghh ur coloring is killing me...so damn perfect!!
Ohh godd.. what has everybody with my colouring! Cheezusss.. it isn't THAT nice uff! 🤣 But anywayyy thankiess :$

lovely update Avnu...make the next one quicker tho...me awaits
and excuse me...since m such a loyal friend of yours and reply to each and every scrap of urs (tehe) i Demand priyanka or diya mirza in ur next update! 
HAHAHAHAHAHA Ofcourseee ofcoursee my friend..! Diya sggy is on the way :P PC one will be coming up in the nxt update.. if you provide me some pics? :P

Originally posted by lipshaa

Stunning update. My fav r anushka n DP. Style is so nice :) lovely update :)
Thanks Lipsha :D

Originally posted by -Gunjan-

Omg! Love the siggs the Deepika one has to be my fave! Everything is simply stunning, great work once again Durgavini!😃
Thankyou SO much! I happy you liked the Deepika one esp! 😳
Originally posted by Savage

The AS icons and the signatures are so very beautifully done. I really like the coloring on the icons, make sure you make more of em for the updates to come. Great work on the GIFs as well. (:

-Kankshita

Thankyouu Kankshita! Im glad you liked the AS on the most! 😳
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Lovely update!!!
Thankyou! :D

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Awww RK-Madhu and DVD avix are fantabulouss..that size is my favv!!
Thanks Hina! :D
Originally posted by Ashii.PrinCess

ksdjfasjdkjjdlkj

omggg i love the deepika, sid, anushkaaa siggyyy soo much omgg

Thankyouuu monkeyyy :P
made esp your suggestions! 😳
Originally posted by Rabz_14

Superb update!!

Thanks! :D
Originally posted by iloveyouafridi

YAYYY! a update lol i know you wanted to be a lazy bum and all naa as holidays are here but i still wanted you to update though :P nd look i got it 😎 
AHAHHAHAAH yaaah Sadly, you all guyz won! :P When get I the time to be lazy again? 😆
STUNNING update Avuuu <3 Wow a update banner it is SUPER Awesome😃Aashi did a GREAT job 👏  Ahww thankyouuu.. yaah ashii did a fab work on it! :D im glad i have an update banner now :P
Viren-Jeevika nd Rk-Madhu large nd small avis are just FABULOUS each and every avi are just to too good FABBB job Avuuu <3 Ahww thankyouuu Sofiii :D Anushka nd Deepika siggs and icons were just SUPERBB ⭐️seriously just BRILLIANT they so were my fav from the update AMAZING stuff LOVE the way the sigg came out nd i dont have to say anything about your icons as your an expert with <3
:O are you serious 😲 Reallyy hawww means alot! So happy you liked them😳Sid and Last sigg were Awesome just SUPERR love the way they came out 👏i cant wait for next update😛 KeepROCKING as you always do🤗 Thankyouuu Sofiii! .. So happy you liked them all! 🤗

TakeCare
LoveYou
Sofia <3
edited. just readed your reply to my last comment :D nice naa colourful makes life feel lil better seeing colour around you😃lol me it does😆this time round it was all light colours theme😆this was the best i could find for red😆nd regarding my request it was a killer😛i just took it off yesterday night due to cricket start tomorrow so ill be all in cricket i havent seen cricket since over a month or more😲missed it alot and now looking at time stupid time going slow😆oops not the right place to speak about my jattar puttar, ill stop now lol😆  AHAHAAHAH omg you are so cuteee! :P hahahaha yaahh I can see the cricket fever now :P And once again.. me SOO happy you liked your request.. I didn't knew if you wanted your request like this😳 Nd yaaahhh DONT stop giving the colorfull comment😆 me really loves it :P Loveyouuu <3
tc ily x😛 

OMG sooo many colours! 😳🤣
Originally posted by Natasha...

awesome update 👏👏👏
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Gorgeous Update 👍🏼

Thankyouu :)
Originally posted by magicbeans.

OHEMGEEE love the updateee! Everything is super pretties <3 I especially love the following ones - 

http://i1.minus.com/ibfS6XVCZqHKNu.jpg - LOVE how you blended the pics here ((:

http://i1.minus.com/ibd8m7ifvb2DSe.jpg - This is so gorgeous; I love everything about it!

http://i.minus.com/iMK78dDO4Hc39.gif - Aw such a gorgeous moment and avis does it full justice <3

Thankyouuu Sahar! 😳 So happy you liked those esp! :D
Originally posted by mona_ght

lovely update as usual

loved the pics & effect😊

Thanks mona! Glad you liked this Anushka sggy the most! :D