Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey. (:

So, I basically dun understand how I go about commenting on all your previous updates, know only that I checked all of em out yesterday itself. I am such a sucker for icons, and you're a pro at making em. So suffice it to say, I truly admire your icons, so very much.  I was wondering if you would let me stack a few of your icons for use, and if you take suggestions? 😳 So, I'm keeping it concise this time because I clearly cannot comment on all of it right now. But I'll keep track from now on. (:

Keep me PM notified of the updates, thanks. 
Good luck with the requests! =]

-Kankshita

-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Updated my req spot!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3138129&PID=70569891&#70569891

Nahi

xxx
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

OMG Avni ur sure gonna kill me with those mindblowing cretions of yours...fab stuff yaar !!
In case u misd my earlier post..I edited my rqust on pg 39 !!

Ahww thankyouuu Hina :D  nd yah I saw it ;)  thanks for doing it soon ;)
Originally posted by: Ashii.PrinCess

Oh goood soo many arhi sarun cryyy!!!!!!!!
I love you!

ILOVEYOUUU <33
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Beautiful update, Durga! The IPK stuff is more beautiful than I can describe. I can't tell you how much I love it! I'm going to use one of the icon sets.😳

Ahww thankyou Janaki :D so glad you liked them :D.. nd thankyouu for using it too ;)
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natasha...

OMG gorgeous stuff..!!

Thnkyouu :)

Originally posted by: Savage

Reserved.

Woman, you're sorta kinda brilliant. Will be back shortly!
PS Thanks, Srish for sharing the link to here.

Ahww thankyouuu😳

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

The whole update is outstanding!

Thankyouu SO much :D
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveyouafridi

Haaayeee ! you chooose my fav offscreen scene-ish of SaRun <3 My FAV and the BEST SPA EVER! it was SaRun/IPK all over <3 UFF the siggg is just OUTSTANDING ! love the style love the way it just came out PERFECT! <3 the icons are just KILLER ! as always your icons are one of the best FABBB <3 other 2 siggs were just AWESOME first one all icons stcked one was SUPERBBB and 2nd sigg was just Amazinggg <3 KeepRocking <3

TakeCare
LoveYou
Sofia
<3

Eeekss your comment made me soo overwhelmed! ahww thankyouuu sofiii.. for liking the stuff.. means alot! Loveyouuu!🤗
Originally posted by: -Zaara-

rocking update!!

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

Gawjuss updt <33

lovee d colouring

Ahww thankyouuu! 😃
Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

Ermagerd! Im going to miss IPKKND a lot too! It was one of the few shows I actually liked! Aiya!
But still, your creations are super amazing. And if we had to end the show somehow, your creations were a good send off.
I love the big icons you made from the Star Parivar awards. They're SUPER cute! Like cry-my-heart-out-and-hug-them kind of cute.
The icon of all the precious rabba ve moments...Rabba Ve! Geez! Just so super pretty! I <3 it!
And the siggy is amazing! Your blending is so professional and everything about the siggy is so perfectly done! Great job!

AISH <33 Thankyouuu gurl :D Me soo freaking happy you liked them D nd i know! me missing the show too esp SARUN :(
thnks once again!🤗
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aysha-

mindblowing creations

Thanks aysha!🤗
Originally posted by: -Nahi-

OMG avni they are amaazinggg! the icons are gawwjuss n the sig is just perf!!

Will edit my req asap! 

Nahi

xxx

Happy you liked it :$ thankyouuu :D
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Avniii .. im already SO heart broken nd depressed about no more SaRun nd now you did this! -__- Urghhh shit man i loveee these two together! <33 Your update literally brought back all the ArHi nd SaRun memories nd its literally SO painful 🥺

http://i.minus.com/iQ0AqGlGFVEY7.jpg << A M A Z I N G G G !! You should make more on this style. It came out totally gorgeous ❤️ And SPA was SO memorable. Loved these two nd their nautanki during the event ;)

http://i.minus.com/ifDOSfbHkFhd0.jpg << You've captured some of the really beautiful moments of ArHi nd SaRun in this. Ofcourse all of them are amazing in their own way <3 DAMMIT I MISS THEM 😳

http://i.minus.com/ibnMyfuq8wG9z8.jpg << I especially especially love the blending here. Stunning ⭐️

Aaand SO many icons!? Saved almost each nd every one of them 😎
Shit yaar, no more SaRun.. kill me!! >_<

Ahwww.. Lets cry together in a corner* me missing them too.. Mere halath kya thi when i was making this stuff :| 
Yep me favo was the SPA one too :D Suree.. will try to make more stuff in that style :D
Soo happy you liked the others too 🤗
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: magicbeans.

Stunning updateee! LOVE your coloring man .. how do you always color so well though everything is super gorgeous this icon set - http://i5.minus.com/ifDOSfbHkFhd0.jpg is my absolute favorite. The pics, the coloring, the caption .. everything is love!

Ahwww THANKYOUUU Sahar! 🤗 so happy you liked the Iconset one the most :D

Originally posted by: lipshaa

Ahha update is just so Good :)

thankyouu Lipsha :D

Originally posted by: Savage

Hey. (:

So, I basically dun understand how I go about commenting on all your previous updates, know only that I checked all of em out yesterday itself. I am such a sucker for icons, and you're a pro at making em. So suffice it to say, I truly admire your icons, so very much. I was wondering if you would let me stack a few of your icons for use, and if you take suggestions? 😳 So, I'm keeping it concise this time because I clearly cannot comment on all of it right now. But I'll keep track from now on. (:

Keep me PM notified of the updates, thanks.
Good luck with the requests! =]

-Kankshita

Heyyy Kankshita :D Ahwww me SO overwhelmed reading your comment ☺️ Soo happy you like my icons the most.. means alot Embarrassed Nd yah sure.. PM me those iocns you want stacked.. nd ofcourse you leave suggestions :D
Post them here or you can PM me :D
Thanks for visiting nd commenting.. means alot :D
Edited by -Durgavnii- - 11 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail

..update..

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Small update on Asad-Ayaan/Najma :D

Those who hasn't edit  their request yet.. PLEASE do it soon! So i can start working on them ;)

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 11 years ago