da.Cr Gall#2 || YJHD.JW.SiddPari.JV pg.143 - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

I didn't get a reply for the last update??:O :(

Oeeppsss.. did I just forgt you! 😳 
😵 sjolllieee...don't wrry will replay you.. when I will replay everyone.. btw on which page was your comment?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3138129&PID=69740525&#69740525

^ here:(
Geweldig Avnii Amazing Updateee :)
STUPID  how could you forget Kiran's my co-spammer's comment omggg🤣
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

^^ IKR?? baesti complete:P

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
totallly 😛
Fab update!!

Kryan aviss <333
OMG OMG update from Avni *fanits*
thank you, now i will never nag u to make MB stuff...u are already making so much of it and its beautiful...love it
the icons are beautiful...i can't decide which one to use...all of em are so drop dead gorgeous...m gonna use this for now--->
omg the avis...ur colouring...never fails to impress me...u are exceeding the limit of good Psing skills...u are so damn talented!
the Black and white MB avis are outta this world...why woman why do u have to be so good at PS?? not that i mind...m in ❤️ with ur work.
the Kryan stuff is shooo cute...these two are such cutiee pies...sometimes i wish i was still following the Behna show...but these two are the cutest things ever...both on and off screen...and ur avis make things even better...love the fact how u never go overboard with colouring...its looks so good this way...!!

Love absolutely everything!! u are one fast updater...
waiting for the next update, Love you <3

WOW ! Avuuu BRILLIANT update <3 Rk-Madhu ones were just MINDBLOWING Literally ! just tooo tooo goood <3 and then Karan&Krystles ones were just FABULOUS ! one of the best scene of ITA  in all  <3 only also if they had performed in main event would have been awesome even SaRun x KeepRocking  loveyou <3
Okay so im officially "favorite-ing" this update of yours. MR nd KryAn in one update is like 7 heavens put together

The icons are flawlessly beautiful <3

^ G O R G E O U S 

Dont you ever, EVER get lost in your work while making such beautiful things? Its hard to believe you dont 😳 Im literally ogling at those icons right now :P

The avis. *THUD* The coloring is raaapchiik my jaan 😎
Love the moments you've captured.. you gotta do some stacking for me now 😎 And the coloring on the ILY nd bedroom scene is awesome too :D

The KryAn avis are SO SO SO stunning! Bas karo, rehem khaao hum aam jaanta pe.. on the mango people 😎 You're killing us with your gorgeous stuff 😳 I have literally saved EACH ND EVERY avi/icon you made. Thats how beautiful this whole update is ❤️

Omg!! Avni ur gna kill me with ur stuff!! Seriously its amazing! Jus loved the icons! Ur colouring is perf! And the kryan avis are gawwjuss! Ishq Wala Love!

Loved it and cant wait for varun sana stuff thnx a ton xxx