da.Cr Gall#2 || YJHD.JW.SiddPari.JV pg.143 - Page 18

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Yamz-

AVNIII! omg omg omg this is GORGEOUS! i honestly dont know where to start from AAAHH those JV days..that magic...gosh i miss it sooo much :'( your update is absolutely freakin STUNNING!!! i cant decide which one i should use 🀣 OMGGG! just tooo pretty...

Would it be possible to stack these for me? ALL together..i know i can be a pain sometimes 😳 but ALKASLAKS all of them are BEAUTIFULLL <3

Yaminiii :D sooo freakinggg happy to see you in my shop!😳 
me superbbb duperbbb happy you liked those stuff.. <33 anything for you <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

Avnii!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs over with arms wide open and gives you a suffocating hug* Kaisi ho yaar? I've missed you and your shop so much! I have got to say, your work is stunning and just beyond anything I've ever seen! Your colorings are gorgeous, your styles are super cute, and everything you make turns out soo good! And I literally mean everything! How do you manage this? Once in a blue moon something that crawls out of my photoshop looks somewhat decent. Gaaah! Asdfjsfasweoir I'm jealous. :/

I'm loving all the stuff you made for Karan and Krystal's Radha Krishna dance. The avi set is stunning. I'll probably be using that soon. And those tumblr style avis are so cute. Which reminds me, why don't you make a tumblr? I need another beautiful blog to follow. And I'm sure, if you post your creations on your blog, then it'll be gorgeous!

Oh, and this IPKKND sigg is adorable! I had quit watching the show a while ago, but this sigg brings back so many memories! Aww, the feels! The Race 2 stuff is brilliant as well!

BUT'NOTHING beats the avis ka khazana on page 19. Every single avi is soo cute! Just the perfect timing, the right moments captured! Waah! Kya baat hai! Imma lovin this! Imma lovin this a lot!

AISHH Gurl!! :D Long time seeing you againnn :( miss you too :(
OMG your comment is like, you're giving me a laddoo :|  HAWWW me sooo overwhelmed.. I donno what to say..
Im SOOO freakinggg happy you liked my work that much.. nd superbbb happy you liked the stuff .. MEANS ALOT coming from you!😳😳 Thankyouuu <33 πŸ€—
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

Love the update on Jeevika and Viren!!

thankyouuu πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: -Yamz-

OMG OMG i LOVE YOU AVU <3

thank you shooo muchhh!!! :* hugs n kisses ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ€—

loveyouuu <3 πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Awww Avni these are so awsm <333 loved virika then...shez lukin super pretty !!

thankyouuu Hinaa :D soo glad you liked them :D
Edited by -Durgavnii- - 11 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aishh.

Avniii!<3 Beautiful update jaaaniee!

The KrYan stuff are so so gorgeous! And gosh I love the ArHi Avis!<3!
Your coloring is so flawless! And the MB icons are stunning!
Stop killing me like this girl!?
And love the Sid stuff bhii!
ily

Thankyouuu gurrlll <333 Sooo happy you liked thoseee.. means alot <33
muah, lyouuu πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: cherry...

JV update is so beautiful <3

thanks so much :D:D
This content was originally posted by: Rabz_14

omg this reminded me of the Beautiful Virika dayss..ahh she looked so Prettyy <33
Superb work yaar..Lovee the icons!!!
all the avis r reallyy good..me using one..

Ahww thankyouuu <33  πŸ€—
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Hoor-

Update aur woh bhi ITNIII jaldi!? 😲 MashaAllah! Nazar naa lage :P 🀣
Even i cannot believe it.. i did it soo jaldi Ufff, sach mein re :P ROFL
Okay so first of all, happy JV engagement anniversary πŸ€— How gorgeous did our two stunners look on that day! LOVED Jeevika's lehenga :$
hayyeeniii .. exaclty, that moment was over the top MAGICAL <33

<< WHY YOUR WORK SO PERFECT REYY? πŸ€” <33 erhmmm i donno?!Ermm

And the avis ki baarish you did.. haayeee SO amazing, SO beautiful and SO flawless You've literally captured every moment of their engagement celebration, which is itself a big thing considering you're such a lazy ass 🀣 But well, no complains aaj.. JV stuff is beyond exceptional πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

And those haldi day waale icons.. G O R G E O U S ❀️
Thankyouuu gurlieee muah <3

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashii.PrinCess

The only thing i read was BLA BLA BLA BLAAA and again BLAAA 🀣 and i am not gunaaa upateee and as for yourr aviss.. will be done sooon πŸ˜³πŸ€—

such a BITCH are youuu! :@
YOU
JUST
UPDATE
!
grrr...

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --YaZ--

Hayye! I love you, you knw right! :* :D kya update yaar, left me speechless! :* Haven't seen d prvs update.. so will cmnt later on that! :p

Ahww yashiii <33 Loveyouuu tooo..
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: UrshP

Woah Stunning Update!

thankss :D
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iloveyouafridi

Lol Finally you update Avuu ;D

pg 14 update is just SUPERBBB <3  the JV work is just AWESOME <3 the avisss are tooo goood <3 and sigg as always FABBB <3 damn didnt know you made video avis :O  , Arhi ones are just MINDBLOWINGGG <3 avis/sigggs just BRILLL xxx
Rk-Madhu ones are just WOWWW !!!! damnnn too too good <3 ive watched few scenes here and there  and they are starting to like each other which is good :D  Sid work is just KILLER (CUTEKILLER;D) and Race ones were FABBB icons as always tooo goood <3 and video avis awesomeee <3
keep rocking and updating ;P

Tc
Love
Sofia
x

Soffiii <33  Sooo freakinggg happy you liked them😳..
Huhhh you didn't knw I make avis :O  In the beginning of my first i did make avis :D but kya tha .. my ps was doing IDIOT.. so couldn't make them anymoree.. but thankgod i can make it now :D
Thankyouuu sooo sooo soo much for a lovely comment <33

Loveyouuu <3

This content was originally posted by: iloveyouafridi

your on a Roll Avuuu ;P itne jaldi another update :O lol i just replied to other and i realised you had updated again too good ;D Congooo on JV anni <3 and damnnn icons are just a KILLER ! AS ALWAYS !!!!! too too good <3

ily x

YES I am 🀣 I didn't even expect this from myself hayyeenii .. kyaaa hoga mujhee 🀣 nd im that stupid that im planning to update aaj ya kal :| Koiii toh mujhe rok loohhh :(
ahww thankss againnn <33
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Soffiii <33  Sooo freakinggg happy you liked them😳..
Huhhh you didn't knw I make avis :O  In the beginning of my first i did make avis :D but kya tha .. my ps was doing IDIOT.. so couldn't make them anymoree.. but thankgod i can make it now :D
Thankyouuu sooo sooo soo much for a lovely comment <33

Loveyouuu <3

liked it 😲😲 loved it πŸ˜‰ no yaar i didnt know you did make avis , unless i forgot but still icant remember at all πŸ˜²πŸ˜² thats good you can now πŸ˜ƒ your most most welcome <3 
 i love you to πŸ€—

YES I am 🀣 I didn't even expect this from myself hayyeenii .. kyaaa hoga mujhee 🀣 nd im that stupid that im planning to update aaj ya kal :| Koiii toh mujhe rok loohhh :(
ahww thankss againnn <33
lol πŸ˜†  OMG ! koi nahi rokna warna mujhe bura koi nahi hogaya 🀣🀣🀣
ily πŸ€—