da.Cr Gall#2 || YJHD.JW.SiddPari.JV pg.143 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Woman you better update before I kill you.😑
Congrats on ur new shop...!!
everything is so beautiful...as i mentioned before ur work is stunning...u are one talented creative for sure!!
its a pity i only just found out about ur shop...but anyhow better late then never...do add me to ur PM list, and yes i'd love to see some madhubala stuff from you, no pressure just suggestingπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

THANKYOU everyone for your amazing comment! I've read them ALL! πŸ€—

Will replay to all.. TODAY for sure! :D..
.. .. .. ..

nd yaah thankyouu too for the guys who are pakaao my head 😳

Update will be coming up soonish (A) have patience guyss (A)
Edited by -Durgavnii- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

.. .. .. ..

@Bold- Yeeeah? Named me?πŸ˜†
Iss soonish ki toh main!
Patience seriously?😑

.. .. .. ..

okaaay this is gonna be a looong comment from my side.

So first you said: 

your gonna REPLAY... TODAY... so which means it will takes ages for youuu do that.
second one...   THANK YOU FOR THE GUYS WHO ARE PAKAAO MY HEAD.

DUDE... is shudnt pakao you any more.. i need to HUNT YOU like vampires dooo and then COMPEL tooo make stufff cuz ya aint not doing and WE STILLL NEED TO WAIT FOR THIS BITCH TO UPDATE. KAMEENI

I HAVE NO PATIENCE ANYMORE YOU BETTER UPDATE THATS IT.

seriously how dare you puttt such a note and did not even update tsss...

once a kameeni always a kameeni... and you had a day off ! :@ bitch

i give you 1 day to reply and next day i want a update... or else... i know where to find you. 😈

AND I HOPE FOR YOU THAT THIS UDATE WILL BE ASS LONG OR ELSE...😈

hahaha like i dont know what your thinking now and what you wanna say... but i tell youuu dont wake me up... cuz i can also be a kameeni you know πŸ˜ƒ

and yeah ILOVEYOUTO JAAANU ❀️

πŸ€—

Tere labon pe hai mili mere labon ko zindagi
Tere bina ab saans loon mere liye mumkin nahi

Sooonnn replyyy and then sooon update :D

ilyyy <3

URGGG.. im starting to replay now! Are you now happy! :@
IHY :D

URGGG.. im starting to replay now! Are you now happy! :@
IHY :D

OFCOURSE AND YAAAY. πŸ€—
ILY❀️
Originally posted by Ashii.PrinCess

YES, ME FIRSSST😎

RESERVED.
EDITED
haayyyeeeniii.. I thought you will NEVER edited! :@ after 3months tss.. agle update par, you unres your comment after a half year! I BET :|

😳
Hello jiii πŸ€— hello hiii...
Mujhe miss kiya? πŸ˜› Nahin! :D

okaay first of all i am DAMN so so so sooo sorrry for not un-reserve my spot was kinda busy with school stuff and all :| you know how it goes...😑
urghh i am really like REALLY SORRY!
i
t has been like 3 months :$ and i couldnt edit.. damnnn kya acchi dost hoon mein 😭 anywas... you know the saying better now then never right?!πŸ˜‰
BLABLABLAAA :P

Wow so here i am on the 2nd shop of my kameeni!!!!
and i am SUPER happy for you!
may you have many many many many many many more, but which means you need to update more often ! 😳 sooo your better doo before i kill youu, i know where i can find you 😈 muahahaha anyway

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
C
ONGRATULATIONS

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

like i said may you have many more :D
okaay sooo waaah waaah first your shop then right away your first update you made my dill khush :D

Ahwww thankyouuu SOOO muchhh monkeyyy! :D:D mee feels now SUPERBB happyyy :D:D , geting wishes from you! :D muaahh <3

as you know i love love love love your creations you have such amazing and diffnt coloring that is just made by only avnii, and thats what i love from you, your creations are really OUTSTANDING AND FABULOUS! everyone love it :P

[and you FREAKING BITCH SHUT THE F OFF IF YOU SAY ANYTHING ABT IT, I KNOW YOU VERY WELL MISSSYYY]

No but jokes apart. i really love your stuff soo much i mean look at them
your icons are FLAWLESS and your blending is amazing if i try tooo copy youu hehe it would NEVER be such amazing as your make! By this i hope you understand too make lots of stuff cuz your kadkasd okaay?😳

muahuahauahah okkkiii.. before I say something 'wrong' I will shut my mouth..
But honestlyyy.. How much I may hate my own stuff.. But getting such an AMAZING feedback from you, MEANS ALOT! :D Im very happy you ALWAYS like my stuff and esp when you used that *&@#$&# stuff :P noo seriously! it means ALOT! you even don't know HOW MUCH ;)! sooo thankyouuu for that monkey! :D:D *hugzz*
coming to your update

ufff i love the coloring sooo soo much ! and this is also freaking beautyfull pic :D
i have saved it btw :D this is why i just love love it!

Long once are PREFECT!

alkjdalkjs

ljkdaslkjdlsa ☺️

This onee is litterlyy cute thinggg omggg πŸ˜›

sakldlasd SEEE LOOK AT THE DAMN COLORING sighhh ☺️

alsjkdlkasjdlas omggg CHOOTA haaai leekingg PYAARA haii
omggg

THANKYOUUU! muah <33 πŸ€—

i so sooo love your stufff :D and i am also happy that you made a tumblr
i hope to see more of your stuff on tumblr :D
πŸ˜›
buhauahauha OMG I SOOO have forgt my tumbir! 🀣 is that thing still alive? :P pfff :P Hmmm we will see when I will update there :P
Anywas i am just so sos os os os so happy that you have now a new gallery and I am super happy so i can SPAM your shop again like i did the last time muahahaha 😈
and yes i will do it again  πŸ€— 
you have already spammed here! and that too.. for 3/4 pages :| TRUT!

Soo in the order of your new opening of your shopp i tried first something to suprise you
but you know my realtionship with PS, PIcs, and coloring sooo it was just lksajdlksd 😑
yesss *hopeless* BEKKK DICHHHT!! :|

Koi Naa Jaane Kittho Aaye Hai Tu
Sab De Dilon Vich Ho Gayi Kukiduku

Inna Sona, Inna Cool
Munna Inna Wonderful
Ennu Vekhe Je Kudiya Toh Kehndi
"Oh My God! Oh My God!..."

sooo yeah where was i? cuz i am again just startin too singg'... sorrryy
i had  tooo
aaaghhh

Focus ladki FOCUS.  AHAHHHAHHA ashiii nd here saregemapaaa Uff :P

Okaay soo where o haan. 

So i tried this time to make something diffrent for the belly firsht
time and i hope you like :D

Here you go my Smiley, AvniiChavnii ILY 😳 πŸ€—
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! ashiii haiii allah miyaahhh.. what is WRONG with you *zoya style:P
OMG! this is seriously the BESTTT.. yes you read it abs. good.. THE BESTTT gift I've ever got!!! 😳
OMG!! Loook at thisss iconsettt :O:O:O  WOOOWWW!
What magiccc did you get suddenlyyy hheeeheee??? tell meee???!! OMG
Its SOOO beautifulll.. GREATTT colouringg.. nd HAWWW it has MY KRYAN <33 Day Dreaming ARGGG this gift is TOO DIIEEE forrr! I mean ittt!! .. Thankyouuu SOO SOO SOOO SOOO SOO SOO SOOO SOO SOOO SOO SOOO muchh monkeyy! I love youuu muahhh! πŸ€— Gonna useee it very soonishh & that too for LONG timee muah <3

Thats the reasonn why it was so delayed cuz i couldnt find good coloring and i tried to blend.. but it was like akjsdk
so i just stopped and was waiting to make special :P
heheh ilyy  Forgive me now? *puppyeyes*
Hmmm ever seeing this gift.. I forgive you! (A) Lveyouuu!
Buttt bUtt Buttt.. DONT you dare to do this againnn! Im very impatient when it comes to EDITING your comments tsss.. so you better don't do this again.. warnaaa 😈

keep updating your shop so you can have more of this :p * just giving you tips lalalaa πŸ˜›

No but seriously i hope you liked it :p
cuz i made it like shit :|
SHUT YOUR MOUTH! :@

anywasss

I just wanted to say babyy! keep updating, keep making stuff, keep making me happy
kay? weeheehheeh.. I will TRYYY.. to update often, but cannot promise anything :P

ILY and your just amazing <3  ILY2 nd you are DUBLE amazing mauhh <3

Love youuu.

Lots of Love
Ashii <3

Originally posted by lola610

Bada wala RESERVED ;)

--------------edited----------------

AVNI MY DEARIE πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Massive badhaais on completing your first shop and starting your second. I remember, the first time you PM'd me some of your creations before you decided to finally open a shop, I was so pleasantly surprised that one of my sweetest friends from the avi-sig forum who has been showering me with words of encouragment on each and every update without fail is an even more expert siggie artist herself 😲 I was SOOO excited And with each update, you've gotten even better. LOVE your soft colorings and clean blending/cropping; it always looks like the pics started out that way because you do it so smoothly and prefectly. Everything has a gentle, angelic look to it so that ek hi nazar mein pata chalta hai, yeh Avni ne banaaya πŸ˜Ž And it helps that our taste in Bollywood stuff is so alike that all your updates have something or the other that grabs my interest πŸ˜†

The latest update blew me away as usual. Again your soft, dreamlike coloring makes everything so girly and pretty... this icon of Sanaya is especially lovely ❀️

And among the Bollywood stuff, LOVE the Wake Up Sid one (one of my FAV movies, more stuff on it please!), Teri Meri Kahaani, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, and especially HSSH icons. This one takes the cake - I have no idea how you did it, but you managed to make Lolo even more ethereal than she already is

The style of the Cocktail graphic is phenomenal, and that reminds me - we have yet to find each other on Tumblr, dearie πŸ˜› Waiting for our chats to start there and looking forward to your PM - both the reply one and an invite to your next update. Rock on, love πŸ€— 
Loliii!! I thought you will not make it, to leave a comment here.. as you are very busy! But you DID and im extremely happy to see you here! :D
Thankiess for the meetha wishes πŸ€— Im SOO glad you have always liked my work.. from the beginning till now :D you donno HOW much it means for me! I always LOVE to read your comments.. how you describe each nd every detail <3 ... Thankyouuu SOO much for liking those stuff of the update :D and KEEEP visiting/commenting here.. 😳 loveyouuu!