Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi de DAKTARNI .. Ashu searching his Saheli (Page 7)

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
kuch bhi ho...mallika is with jagan or not i dont care ashni shud b and have to b 2gether...baki bad mein dekh lenge...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..Librakaks0211

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
It was luvly episode.Keeping aside the flaw why Nidhi didn't phone Ashu during emergency,glad to see professional Nids back.Ashu has become too much weak on Baby issue,aisa hota hai.And ya,RanJi conflict wd be interesting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..Libra

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

It was luvly episode.Keeping aside the flaw why Nidhi didn't phone Ashu during emergency,glad to see professional Nids back.Ashu has become too much weak on Baby issue,aisa hota hai.And ya,RanJi conflict wd be interesting.

nidhi did try to call him but his ph was unreachable...

Edited by niniborn2rule - 08 August 2012 at 10:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Thanks for the update Tanuji...didn't have the mood to watch after yesterday's discussions...so just your WU...and am going to solely depend on them from now on until this "Ashu caring for Mallika" phase is over and done with...

Same here. Didn't watch yesterday's epi. I will see it online as no Mallu and to enjoy Nidhi as doc.So, from now will 1st read the WU then will decide on watching it.

Thanks for the update, Tanuji.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Overall a good episode. Nidhi the intern is back. Hope this time she completes her internship and become a  full fledged doctor before getting pregnant.

Thanks Tanuji, for  the update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Libraniniborn2rule

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
oh.. i m so dreading tht mallu is gonna b back at Mathur niwas.. Nidhi will again have to lose even if she wins against redeemed Mallika.. i m frustrated tht evil or redeemed y is tht its always Mallu who wins in Ashu's eyes.. !! Y cant KPji show ashu censuring severly mallu.. wen he does tht every now and thn to Nidhi!!

i m hating this redeeemed preg mallu track.. y was it necesamry to solve thr baby issue.. i thot Ashu was mature enuf to  Nidhi understand tht.. y is it tht othr ppl need to make thn understand everything..!! 

as a couple, AshNi have lot to learn in terms of understanding and trusting each other.. i feel thrs still a wide gap betn thm.. tht thy need to bridge.. or will it never b bridged and thr rship will keep on surviving jst on luv!!  well, realistically it will b hard to digest bt with soap dramas anything can b digestible!

Good to c Intern Nidhi back.. bt again as i said our joy will b shortlived coz mallu mata apna pregnancy track leke Nidhi ko pareshaan karne wali hai.. i hope she doesnt think abt dropping internship for tht.. and i sincerely hope tht it will not b mallu who will make Nidhi understnd tht both pregnancy and career can happen simultaneously.. and u dont have to fry ur brain for tht or need to wait for 2 yrs for tht!  Mallu shud first repent for wat she did.. thn only i can tolerate her any further in the same frame with Ashu or Nidhi!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..Libraniniborn2rule

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I think... seeing past few weeks trend.. if not 100% logical. things r atleast 80% on track... i m assuming n hoping that such will be the case here as well.. n whichever way Mallu is redeemed.. it wuld b fair .. n not completely cringe-worthy..! [Yes ofcourse since i like Rukhsar i dun cringe seeing Mallu but i dun like Mallu also]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Tanu ji , liked the episode , loved Nidhi's passion for work .
But why was thinking before calling Mallika , he knew it she was in danger , kya just because of Nidhi . He didn't to show her his concern for mallika .
But Nidhi caught it in the bedroom scene.
Financial issues will create problem in Ranjie life , but kya Ranga Gharjamai banane ke liye taiyyar hoga.

Go to top