Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Btw.. the flashback scene was impressionable ... did u all notice.. how they stressed on Jagan saying the words .. to Mallu .. 'Tune zeher dene ki koshish ki thi na .. aacha hua tujhe ghar se nikal diya..' 

so Ashu subconsciously is already feeling some sense of guilt in having thrown Mallu outta the home..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Tanu, looks like your Abhimaan track may not happen after all...Doctor saheb is only too ready to give his wife all the credit!

Yh .. it seems at the moment. but things r too fluid..there r so many turns they can take.. lets c what they plan to do.. no one saw JagMal coming back... man..that was bolt from blue πŸ˜†
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Btw.. the flashback scene was impressionable ... did u all notice.. how they stressed on Jagan saying the words .. to Mallu .. 'Tune zeher dene ki koshish ki thi na .. aacha hua tujhe ghar se nikal diya..' 

so Ashu subconsciously is already feeling some sense of guilt in having thrown Mallu outta the home..

yep !
i felt d same !
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

yep !
i felt d same !

Also, I have noted some thing else... Ashutosh's salman khan jaisa kick...πŸ˜†...

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

He probably is...but only in the context of the danger posed by Jagan...I don't think he feels he did wrong otherwise...!

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good post..tanu ji, it ws well made episode... Ashni scenes were superbly done.. Ranjie already into difference mode..lol... Mallu bhi naa bahut bhav khaa rahi hain... Sab tension iss ki wajahse hota hain.. Precap: looks good..
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i thought with Mallika back i might as well stop watching but reading the hilarious comments on IF and watching the epi mood πŸ˜› hope Nidhi also gives in to dr ashu looked so sad but still dread MALLUπŸ˜•
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu.

Glad to see Nidhi taking charge, Ashu acknowledging and telling her to complete her internship .

Pre-cap - hopefully Ashu will open up and tell Nidhi what is in his heart.  Nidhi agreeing to have a baby - not so sure.

Mallika - not much to say about her return.

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well this time i want ashu to open up in front of nidhi we never had a heart to heart talk btwn ashni...this is really needed...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Agree with u .. they need to OPEN out and DISCUSS things rather than brushing them aside or staying mum ...