Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

~*Behooda Chat Thread#76*~ (Page 39)

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 9643

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Snigs wats tat signROFL y soo carin 4 Cockroaches??
Oh ma'm, why so silent today?

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 14154

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Veena.S

Snigs wats tat signROFL y soo carin 4 Cockroaches??
Afterall i m a future docEmbarrassedso have to think about everyone's healthLOL
Okay Doc...Prescribe Me.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Feeling Weak...What Should I  Do?Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_L

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

hello hi everyoneTongueForum is so inactiveOuch
Unhappy
LOLdon't ask me why i m lolingTongue
Okay.LOL

Namaz Done?Tongue
yes doneCoolMom is calling me to help her to make iftarOuchU boys are free from these home worksAngry
Go Go...Don't Waste A Moment.LOLYou Girls Are Getting The Unlimited Blessings Of Allah By Serving People.So Be Grateful.Tongue
No need to order meAngryI m going!U better do help auntyTonguebe a good boyWink@veena-I m not getting what u r sayingLOLbye allHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LCaped_Crusader

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 13765

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Kabewa ka chal raha hai, Bashin Arjaan, thumko mein PMs mein bathavungi next time wen U say bla bla bla abt them to me ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LCaped_Crusader

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 14154

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

hello hi everyoneTongueForum is so inactiveOuch
Unhappy
LOLdon't ask me why i m lolingTongue
Okay.LOL

Namaz Done?Tongue
yes doneCoolMom is calling me to help her to make iftarOuchU boys are free from these home worksAngry
Go Go...Don't Waste A Moment.LOLYou Girls Are Getting The Unlimited Blessings Of Allah By Serving People.So Be Grateful.Tongue
No need to order meAngryI m going!U better do help auntyTonguebe a good boyWink@veena-I m not getting what u r sayingLOLbye allHug
LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

My Ammu Is Not Here...My Chachi&Maid Is Making Iftar.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Okay Chow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 13765

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabe

Originally posted by Veena.S

Snigs wats tat signROFL y soo carin 4 Cockroaches??
Oh ma'm, why so silent today?
I lubb to be silent, but hate others silence lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Veena.S

Snigs wats tat signROFL y soo carin 4 Cockroaches??
Afterall i m a future docEmbarrassedso have to think about everyone's healthLOL
Okay Doc...Prescribe Me.TongueFeeling Weak...What Should I  Do?Ouch
take this medicine medicine-watch Kriya romantic sceneLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caped_Crusader

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 14154

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Kabewa ka chal raha hai, Bashin Arjaan, thumko mein PMs mein bathavungi next time wen U say bla bla bla abt them to me ROFL
Hello.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Behooda Logon ka behooda Poll#2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 143   Views: 11529

.Manal. 143 11529 28 July 2010 at 9:16am by .Manal.
CLOSED!-Behooda Logon ka behooda Poll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 172   Views: 12708

.Manal. 172 12708 26 July 2010 at 6:50pm by .Manal.
Behooda Logon ka Behooda Chat Thread # 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1203   Views: 35792

pritirays 1203 35792 28 May 2010 at 2:43pm by Love-u-all
Behooda logon ka behooda chat thread # 25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Xxxjrae   Replies: 1199   Views: 36328

Xxxjrae 1199 36328 26 May 2010 at 2:19pm by .Manal.
Behooda logon ka behooda chat thread # 24

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1208   Views: 35240

.Manal. 1208 35240 25 May 2010 at 8:26am by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index