Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Filza.

same.. except that i visit the forum to just get the updates... yeah still not over with the addiction 

i have always loved danceπŸ˜† though i'm not so good at it... last time on my cousin's wedding we performed dances but that was 9 years back when i was still a kid.. couldn't enjoy... πŸ˜†

on my brothers wedding now i'll πŸ˜†

Even i am not that good dancer...you can call me a bathroom dancer 🀣  
BTW how's Ramadan going?? Finished Eid shopping?? πŸ˜‰
Novarieaa thumbnail

wish you all the best!! inshallah you will!! after all you are my sisterπŸ˜† 

but you want to be an engineer😲 i hate math.. it never made sense to me...πŸ˜† so finally after 12th i decided i'm done with it for good & i'm not gona listen to anyone and take my choice off subjects in Uni and i did πŸ˜† 

Good decision ! πŸ˜†  Actually i wanted to study Architecture but my dad is fond of engineering so now i've to take care of his choice   But i find math quite interesting...it's chemistry which freaks me out ! πŸ˜† 
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ThatOneGal

Even i am not that good dancer...you can call me a bathroom dancer 🀣  

BTW how's Ramadan going?? Finished Eid shopping?? πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† its going good! Eid shopping, yes almost done.. there's also a family function to attend on friday so had to shop for that too... last few days got pretty tiring...

what about you? 

Filza. thumbnail

Good decision ! πŸ˜†  Actually i wanted to study Architecture but my dad is fond of engineering so now i've to take care of his choice   But i find math quite interesting...it's chemistry which freaks me out ! πŸ˜† 

aww thats sweet really! my mother wanted me to become a doctor and for her sake i did take science in high school but that was it... i knew this profession was not for meπŸ˜† and my mom knowing my temper issues, does confess now that  good  that i didn't become a doctor or else i might have killed my patients in anger (if they would't be recovering or responding to my treatment) πŸ˜†

but you know, my dad and i have similar choices actually.. besides he is more then glad i'm studying political science and international relations much to my mom's annoyance...πŸ˜†

i think i've finally decided what i want to be.. πŸ˜†perhaps a journalist or diplomat.

@ bold πŸ˜²

Edited by Filza. - 11 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail

I love jouranalists!! I think they are really cool  πŸ˜ƒ 

Don't be shocked...yes i like maths β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†  Even i hate medical studies...i have only one life and i don't wanna dedicate it to studies only for God's sake 😳  πŸ˜†
Eid shopping is almost finished...i have bought a pair of shoes...but now i don't like them much so i want another pair  πŸ˜† that's only left.

Edited by ThatOneGal - 11 years ago
Filza. thumbnail

I love jouranalists!! I think they are really cool  πŸ˜ƒ 

Don't be shocked...yes i like maths β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†  Even i hate medical studies...i have only one life and i don't wanna dedicate it to studies only for God's sake 😳  πŸ˜†
Eid shopping is almost finished...i have bought a pair of shoes...but now i don't like them much so i want another pair  πŸ˜† that's only left.

@ bold, you've made an aspiring journalist very happy by saying thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

and i find social science very interesting... human beings fascinate me...πŸ˜†

exactly... i had a tough time explaining that to my momπŸ˜† 

so you are gona buy another pair or get this one exchanged?πŸ˜† i'm wearing white/pink dress this Eid... you? 

Edited by Filza. - 11 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail

@ bold, you've made an aspiring journalist very happy by saying thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

and i find social science very interesting... human beings fascinate me...πŸ˜†

exactly... i had a tough time explaining that to my momπŸ˜† 

so you are gona buy another pair or get this exchanged?πŸ˜† i'm wearing white/pink dress this Eid... you? 

Wish you become a great journalist and make me proud πŸ‘πŸΌ 
For me...it's psychology which fascinates me. But never got to study that subject   
I am gonna buy another pair...EmbarrassedπŸ˜†  I have bought two dresses ..one is black n white and another is pink ...Quite similar to yours πŸ˜†
Edited by ThatOneGal - 11 years ago
Filza. thumbnail

Wish you become a great journalist and make me proud πŸ‘πŸΌ 

For me...it's psychology which fascinates me. But never got to study that subject   
I am gonna buy another pair...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  I have bought two dresses ..one is black n white and another is pink ...Quite similar to yours πŸ˜†

thanks love πŸ€— i did study psychology as a minor in the initial semester... but we had such a horrible teacher who has made me forever fear this subjectπŸ˜†  

got to leave now.. takecareπŸ€— 

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Mishti_Divz-

Heeey! How are u :P

Fine you??
-Mishti_Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm also fine , thank you! wats up!! :D