Will meethi takes revenge against nani

Am008 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mukta,meethi and nani are now become frnds.will meethi takes revenge against nani and muktha.what they did to her.if meethi will take revenge against nani means it will be intresting to watch.BUT OUR CVS DONT UNDERSTAND OUR FEELINGS.Plz guys share u'r views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chibi_deea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This would be too good to be true. I don't think Meethi will take revenge against Nani and Mukta. She still thinks Mukta is her friend. But yes a revenge track would be very interesting to watch. I would like to see Meethi and Ichcha joining forces and punish the bad guys/girls.
--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meethi isnt befriending mukta to take revenge...she is really silly...couldnt she understand how can someone completely change in one day?? maybe she doesnt love her mom but she should know others do...so mukta cant forget her mom so easily and forgive meethi...this simple fact she couldnt get!! so i dont think she is doing to take revenge...she is tooo simple minded like ichcha who believes friends are more imp than anyone else..
saminak12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That wud be a goona according to iccha. She cannot harm nani and Mukta. Only she has the right to get punishment . According to cvs iccha deserve to be punished and so does her daughter Meethi and and her ammo . They re from the mute and dumb club who only can take the punishment . Mukta and nani are goddess to the cvs ppl . They re loved and pampered everyone .nani is the main lead on uttaran . Everyone got old but she didn't get old and or sick or punished . She was like this since iccha and tapu were kids. She wear same clothes same attitude  same everything.but didn't get old. Atleast it doesn't show it on her face. He is healthier than before because she had her bhagaban cvs helping her all the way.iccha will die but nani will live forever to punish meethi. Disgusting horrible show
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nopes, meethi will NEVER take revenge against tapu muku nani even after she will know of their horrible disgusting acts. The reason is she belongs to a sacrificing matriarch and will uphold that tradition. The priest on the field trip told that!

She will just feel guilty and sorry for her mom and become servile attitude towards muku and nani , if and whenever she finds the truth. Till then she will insult Ichcha damini, together with surbhi nani and muku.
Am008 thumbnail
Some times if she know about her dad means.and then aman make her understand.she may join hands to her mom and act according to it .REALLY IT WILL BE VERY INTRESTING.
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

definitely once she get to know wt they did with her mother and her, then she definitely going to take revenge against nani, we expecting this track since so long

saminak12 thumbnail
I watched the show for two seconds it gave me worst headache. Nani makes me sick and I think in real life she also hate iccha automatically . I mean why can't cvs listen to us. Pls give us something positive why iccha is always crying why can't she just say oi will tell u the whole truth to Mukta and meethi and everyone in that crazy thakur family once in for all . Come on pls . Enough
saminak12 thumbnail
Meethi is dumb like her mother and her grandmother 
saminak12 thumbnail
Taking revenge against nani meaning revenge against cvs. That will never happened . This show can't show any positivity never