Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by COCOO

LOLwow!!! today's episode was just amazing...ClapASHU rocksss!!!Wink<div></div>

hahaha...seriously todays episode was awesum and undoubtedly Ashu rocks...
East or West Ashu is the Best...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finally The Boys Enter:-) (Page 3)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

loved the entry of two hunks, especially our Ashu! they both are portraying their roles really well, sahil was hilarious and anoop was saying everything through his silence..loved all AK scenes, and HM's scene with their mother was indeed very touching!

yuo mandy...*hunks* is the word...they both did full justice to their roles...you can drool over the witty hot and naughty Sahil anytime and then adore the sober and mature Anoop at the same time...they both r different altogether yet share such a beautiful bond...and indeed Anoop and moms scene was very heart touching...

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archi02

Very nice update. I found Ak totaly different. It'll be hard for me to digest his new look. I'm so much in love with uday that... But I love him with manayta and his evilness. I'll take a long time to adjust with his new character.

thankyou Archie for liking my post...and yes AK was playing a totally different character-Sahil and tht too with such apnayat...acceptance tht u can adore and respect him the very instance...yeah it would take time...take ur time sweetheart abhi to bas shurwaat hai there is a long way to go aage for Sahil...Uv was,is and alwayz be an important part of our lives...but for now enjoy Ashu as Sahil...we need to support him...right???

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Very bad enteringSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

Moonlight_Ansh

Moonlight_Ansh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

i stiil can't believe he is the same AK whom we use to watch just before 5 days talking with manners calling her sis choti and with respect and the prince aura and that attitude discipline his rules and his ruler look are just totally changed into a person taking in slang calling his mother god mother and his family janta and teasing and hitting his sister running after his brother and hiding from his mother and then smiling and laughing alot!!and then peetny sy bhi darna...shirtless hony par sharam sy pani pani hona where as UV was totally different he was the character with that kind of attitude that he can walk all around the city shirtless without thinking of girls falling here and there...lolll uv never laughed alot i think twice in the show we saw AK actually laughing...
so in the very first episode we can see the differences between UV AND SAHIL 
i think its gonna be really difficult for AK to made us fall for this character as we all love him and are crazy head over toe for his evil and grey yet charming character like UV...
and its gonna be really very difficult for us manveer lovers and ak lovers to see him romancing a new girl so soon...and then watching him like this is gonna be hard to digest...
but i guess that's tv world and we will get use to of his this character too...

Totally agree with ya Jehan, Can't believ he's the same AK who played heart rob of so many girls and seeing him like that all carefree and mischievousness, laughing at all. hopefully he'll do the same by playing Sahil even though it would be hard to see him romancing some other girl. Like yesterday i got nostalgic just watching his pic's as UV. But i guess life moves on and we should also do that. Manveer is and always remain the best jodi in my heart.

maya143

Groupbie

maya143

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Loved the epi finally ashish entered...i was dying to see him...

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
great postThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.