Page 3 Page 3

famin

Groupbie

famin

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
lovely post.i loved it..i liked their bro-sis relation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabigha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finally The Boys Enter:-) (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

COCOO

COCOO

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
LOLwow!!! today's episode was just amazing...Clap ASHU rocksss!!! Wink

Nabigha

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
loved the entry of two hunks, especially our Ashu! they both are portraying their roles really well, sahil was hilarious and anoop was saying everything through his silence..loved all AK scenes, and HM's scene with their mother was indeed very touching!

Nabigha

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Very nice update. I found Ak totaly different. It'll be hard for me to digest his new look. I'm so much in love with uday that... But I love him with manayta and his evilness. I'll take a long time to adjust with his new character.

Nabigha

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

awesome...really i was laughing hard..watching AK in his totaly different avatar..seriously this guy sahil is a free soul u said every thing right about him...and yeah agree the best scene was when AK was walking out and then their maid came in between and AK's expressions was worth watching...lolll...and the way he wnt away crossing the maid washilarious...this was the first epi i watched of LMYAM and will watch the rest of epi's for sure only bcz of sahil our very own ASHISH...

awww same here Jehan even i was laughing loud...man AK in his new avatar is wirth watching ...he jst brings the best of Sahil...haha...the maid scene was epic...Sahils expressions were 'izzat bachao'...pyaar ghatao types...and yes i too would watch all coming episodes for Ashu...

-JEHAN-

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

really nice post u said it all do make such posts so that i am more glued to this show and forum

Yes ashu going sharm se pani pani was the show strealer

yeah true the izzat bachao scene was the show stealer...man I love the free soul he is...and yes i ll yry and make such posts in future as well if u promise to keep commenting since we need to make this forum active...what say???

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

i stiil can't believe he is the same AK whom we use to watch just before 5 days talking with manners calling her sis choti and with respect and the prince aura and that attitude discipline his rules and his ruler look are just totally changed into a person taking in slang calling his mother god mother and his family janta and teasing and hitting his sister running after his brother and hiding from his mother and then smiling and laughing alot!!and then peetny sy bhi darna...shirtless hony par sharam sy pani pani hona where as UV was totally different he was the character with that kind of attitude that he can walk all around the city shirtless without thinking of girls falling here and there...lolll uv never laughed alot i think twice in the show we saw AK actually laughing...
so in the very first episode we can see the differences between UV AND SAHIL
i think its gonna be really difficult for AK to made us fall for this character as we all love him and are crazy head over toe for his evil and grey yet charming character like UV...

and its gonna be really very difficult for us manveer lovers and ak lovers to see him romancing a new girl so soon...and then watching him like this is gonna be hard to digest...
but i guess that's tv world and we will get use to of his this character too...

true Jehan its gonna be difficult for us to accept this new Sahil but alas time heals all wounds and faints all memories...so maybe we ll all be able to accept Ashu as Sahil...and yes seriously Sahil and UV are poles apart...glad to watch Ashu playing such contrasting roles...it shows his versatility as an actor...and yes Sahil was adorable be it with Netra...his mom...Shivani or even Anoop...

-JEHAN-

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famin

lovely post.i loved it..i liked their bro-sis relation

thankyou sweety and yes I too loves the bro-sis relationship:-P hope we get to see loads and loads of it...:-)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.