Poll

?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
NeesaSobtiB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey, i just wanted to kno if u miss shyam or not? Cuz i miss his evil smile lol😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeesaSobtiB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rmipkknd

Hell yeah!!😊

Haha lol :)
shormin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actly im not missing shyam but im missing abhash's acting a lot.
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nahhh!! he's not needed right now in the story lol
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES. Bring Shyam BACK! He is a much better villain than Anjali or Dadi!  Getting sick and tired of all these idiots trying to replace him - First it was Anjali, then Akash trying to be a jerk..when that did not work now they bring in Dadi. NO one can replace Shyam!
DushtKanya thumbnail
Lol yes and no... Yes coz he is the best vilain and no coz he isn't needed rite now :P
Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
actually REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLY MISSING SHYAM AND ABHAAAS SO MUCH...n god i miss shyam's evil smirk lol his smirk was the hottest smirk ever god..how i miss that..shyam is televisions hotttest and baddest villian ever so he so needs to coem baclk
Nav_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
better than dadi 😆Edited by LoveBarunAshish - 11 years ago
dwija thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no no  not at all dadi hai na.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I dont MISS Shyam, but I am TIRED of him still winning after doing ALL this sick stuff!

HE sent that Dadi women here for sure! I just want him to play his cards and be caught once and for all! THEN I want them to show him in parallel to the Raizada's trying to plot something aganist them! He can be in the background, trying to get back at them!

Anjali should marry again, and Snake should try to come and cause trouble! THAT is how they should keep him in the story! NOT as someone who continues to FOOL either Poojali or that Dadi women or whatever! I mean HOW LONG is he going to keep fooling people?

It's getting tiresome to watch him CONTINUE to win, even without being in the story! I am truly FED UP of Shyam!