Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what waale kostins+ IPKfugly blog (Page 9)

abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
ROFLLOL. Awesome post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxineMentalExotica

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ra123

bhery good kostins being raised ...
btw you do know right - curiosity killed the martian??? 

Since I'm a woman, and therefore from Venus, I'll take my chances. 

DevilwaysMentalExotica

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

loved the kostins.

each one more hilarious than the other

i care about anjali's laddo and ladli . i want to know if it is made of air or bones and tissuesSmile

hahahahhaa
omg  anorexic pregnancy 

madmaxineMentalExotica

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

Originally posted by madmaxine

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 

50 shades of pink and a ghastly shade of green. fugly doesn't half describe it!

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

ekdam! Daayan daadi was the reason why the mom topped herself in the first place. Wonder why she's kicking up all this fuss over K looking at the photographs, maybe she's scared she's been photographed bullying the mom. Or else there's a picture of daadi from her pole dancing and street walking days which she's scared Khushi will find 

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 

hmmm, yeeaah, sad but true. Arnavji in blue ( or red or pink or nothing) always does it for me. Anyday

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 

Honestly, no one cares if she's carrying coals or shoals or tadpoles.  My kostin is how old is this woman given this 14 saal ka history?

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 

That was a fun Ikabbadi session on the stairs. I did like the way they smiled at each other across the stairs- so safe, no? Perfect, safe and free contraception.

So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 

Good to see you back in the game L! Missed you. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaMentalExoticaHifah

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy_12

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 
I still live to tell the tale. Gosh! I knew I was a mutant right from the moment I first saw Wolverine! :P

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 
She's more like Umbridge.. Making stoopid rooles! 

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 
Hahah! Ya phir tel lagane.. Notice how his hair was a lot more in control today? :P

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 
Like really, is it even there?!

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 
Damn! I missed the show for a week and a half now, man! I at least thought they'd graduated to something more than just f**king FKs, you know! :D

So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 

Cheh mahine mein vaapis aaogi tab shaayad ek kiss ho gaya hoga. One week ki baat kar rahi ho. Naansense. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

palakbitiyaappy_12nonasiMentalExotica

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
My eyes hurt seeing her in that last outfit. The colors were ghastly. I can't believe clothes like that are "in" right now...they are very unappealing and does not do justice to SI's looks or figure. I think the overall look, especially of a female lead, is very important for a serial. If this PH cared, they would know SI looks best in sarees and take advantage of that. Now that Arnav has accepted Khushi as his wife, she should be wearing expensive sarees all the time. Apart from standing up for her, the best thing Arnav could do next is give her a new wardrobe.

I wouldn't mind the outfit so much if her hair was styled better. I prefer her nighttime hair over her daytime hair. Why can't she leave it out natural and flowing, the way she did when Arnav was kidnapped, without the god awful hair clips? I can't imagine SI likes wearing it this way, I've seen her hair at award shows and events...it always looks great. I'm not sure why but the way they don't pay attention to how their female lead looks on screen bothers me a lot. Great questions but I had to dwell on the first one because it was on my mind too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

palakbitiyanonasiEXPELLIARMUSMentalExoticamadmaxineKookiemonster

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhangan

Updated with link to my IPKfugly blog. Anyone wanting to contribute...kindly let me know. Check the main post people. 

Maxu someone needs to add todays clothes in that blog LOL

Yep..yep...will do! 

nonasiMentalExotica

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

My eyes hurt seeing her in that last outfit. The colors were ghastly. I can't believe clothes like that are "in" right now...they are very unappealing and does not do justice to SI's looks or figure. I think the overall look, especially of a female lead, is very important for a serial. If this PH cared, they would know SI looks best in sarees and take advantage of that. Now that Arnav has accepted Khushi as his wife, she should be wearing expensive sarees all the time. Apart from standing up for her, the best thing Arnav could do next is give her a new wardrobe.

I wouldn't mind the outfit so much if her hair was styled better. I prefer her nighttime hair over her daytime hair. Why can't she leave it out natural and flowing, the way she did when Arnav was kidnapped, without the god awful hair clips? I can't imagine SI likes wearing it this way, I've seen her hair at award shows and events...it always looks great. I'm not sure why but the way they don't pay attention to how their female lead looks on screen bothers me a lot. Great questions but I had to dwell on the first one because it was on my mind too.

HER STYLIST SUCKS. PERIOD. HER CLOTHES ARE WRONG. HER HAIR IS WRONG. YES I AM WRITING IN CAPS ON PURPOSE. YOU ARE ON THE BALL SISTER. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmynonasiparu_roxMentalExoticaHifahSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonster

Go to top