Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what waale kostins+ IPKfugly blog (Page 8)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

My Question is whether shyam and mamaji has second wifes LOL

LOL. Mamaji is scared of the one he possesses...doosra khaak hoga. Shyam doesn't even the farak the one he has...doosra khaak hoga. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

Ans 1.
Me too... I hate pink anyways...So you can poison me, strangle me and then drown me with a stone tied to my backSmile On the show, rarely does Khushi's sartorial choices go down well with us...barring the saree of courseDay Dreaming...

Ans 2. 
Subhadra is short for BhadrakaaliEvil Smile!!! unki persona ko zyada suit karta hai...Photo dekhne ne Arnav ji ki mummy ka toh pata nahi lekin SubMarine ( aka dadi ji) feares arrhythmia and going into cardiac arrest ..subsequently into comaWacko..

do din se gum thi na ...shuddhi ke chakkar mein constipated hongi bechari.Confusedzyada pressure handle nahi kar sakti hai...Khushi ko dekhengi toh unka para / tara badh jayega.

Ans 3. 
Arnav ki toh baat hi alag haiStar..lekin NK ko main tele lene akele nahi bhejoongi..khud saath jaoongi all the way to jhumri talayyaLOL

Ans 4. 
Nk ne twins ki baat bhi sochi woh apne mein Ripley's believe it or not ki entry hai...vaise bhi Anjali is already being considered for the hall of fame... she's bagged multiple entries into Guiness/ Limca...all possible records on the planetClap

Mary Kom ko dekha hai?? 5 foot ki ' lady Khali'  hai woh aur do baccho ki ma...Ab Anjali ko dhyaan se dekho aur achievements compare karo...phir sabko aane wale mehmaan ki  kadar hogi...

Ans 5.
Dekho yaaro, India is having a dismal show at Olympics this time around despite fielding the strongest contigent ever..IPKKND may not be around till Rio hosts it in the next edition 4 years hence so our very patriotic CV's have undertaken to impress upon all of us the importance of sports..SBS mein bhi dekha na..Barun-Karan fotoball ko promote kar rahe the...

bhavnao ko samjho...LOL

@ red: Ok. OK. I gettit. Football, IPKabbadi ok. When will they play tonsil hockey? You answer me that! 

nonasi

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 
Our beautifool mamiji may just get a complex and quitwa. Have to keep her moral boosted. Dont we... After all the hello hi.. Bye bye.

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 
maybe. What if? If sources are to be believed she was after all very much like our anjali. Her obsession over her now not so chote could be heridetary. 
3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 
*bobbing head like noddy* afterall he is the only place i like blue apart from the sky and maldvies! 

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares?
I think,she is carrying a real smashed laddi... Or a ladli fashion conscious... After all she has to wxploit her mama's fashion house. And that could explain the missing bump. Easier to contain. Wink 

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 
Bass itna mein itnaish milega. Mtv bai style. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimadmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Updated with link to my IPKfugly blog. Anyone wanting to contribute...kindly let me know. Check the main post people. 

nonasi

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Updated with link to my IPKfugly blog. Anyone wanting to contribute...kindly let me know. Check the main post people. 

Maxu someone needs to add todays clothes in that blog LOL

nonasimadmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me.
That fugli suit made me speechless, so currently unable to answer this kostin...

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense.
Yeah, complete naansense... I so felt like saying 'Rascala'LOL

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct?
Cent percent correct ji... that dress was refreshing to say the least

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 
I might be wrong, (coz my cousin brother was constantly pestering me to change the channel as he wanted to watch some movie while I was watching the episode )  but weren't they discussing about some twins or something today, but, then again, as you said, who cares...

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no?
"IPKabbadi" ROFL

So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 
Kostins have been answered to the best of the postmaker's ability... Now waiting for the answers to reviewed by Maxine ji LOL

Aapke jawaab...lajawaab. Big smile

Happy-go-luckynonasi

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

i love the curtain suit, this Eid i m ordering same suit from ipk costume designer .. she is soo  bootiful no doubt... if they gave  her rug or potato sack she will still look beautiful.Smile

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 
her name is SOO -BADRA 100 THUNDERS.. daadi ji ki awaaz bilkul badra/thunders k mafiq haye BOss kiya screamwa karte hain Stern Smile

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NKgaya tel lene, correct? 
NK is a kid where as Arnav jee is a Man Wink

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 
i juat doubt Di carrying a laddo or kumari. infact she is carrying 4 or 5 saari falls and her flat abs

acha hua forehead kiss per guzara haye.. jiss din ipk kabbadi hue na forum will be in cardiac section... love the retro ... n they pay tribute to Rajesh khanna too

So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 
 de deeya

nonasimadmaxine

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Omg, you actually made it?? LOL

Now, to make sure this blog makes its way to the right people...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appy_12MentalExoticamadmaxine

Go to top