Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what waale kostins+ IPKfugly blog (Page 7)

ipkknd37 Groupbie
ipkknd37
ipkknd37

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

So what if I love channe and golgappe , will that get me the man in the blue shirt?

So what if I have no aukat and i like pink, will that get me the man in the blue shirt?

So what if I have a velvet fetish and I like screwing around in store rooms, will that get me the man in the blue shirt?

So what if I know the lyrics to Aaja piya and I know how to give pyaar also,will that get me the man in the blue shirt?

So what if I am a national level kabbadi player, will that get me the man in the blue shirt?

Agar tumara id EROTICA hotha, it was likely that you would have got the man in the blue shirt.

Agar tumara id, sirf EXOTICA hotha, tho shayad hi tumhe woh, man in the blue shirt miljatha.

Par tu ne EXOTICA ke aage MENTAL lagake, jobhi chance tha uka sathyanash kardiya. 

So NO, u r not gonna get the man in the blue shirt Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

palakbitiyacharlotte74nonasimadmaxineMentalExotica

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zenjoe

Originally posted by madmaxine

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 

She is a walking, talking model for Janta Tent House; velvety kapde ka sparshLOL

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

Kya pata kar  bhi lein; agar ek baar aur woh shaadi FB dikhaaya, main zaroor kar loongiShocked

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 

How about marrying NK and having an extra marital affair with Arnavji?Embarrassed He is too complex to be married to anyway!

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 

Laddoo ka halwa and ladli ki idli (soggy in sambhar) ho gaya hai; how much can they house in that flat tummy!LOL

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 

Just missed the hu-tu-tu BG score!

So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 

Answer sheet submitted; it's one question paper I eagerly wait to answer Big smile

@red: IKR!

@green: A girl with her priorities right! You'll go far my dear. Big smile

@ pink: Delightful answers. Laued them. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madhatter-nonasi

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
50 shades of pink?! ROFL
Seriously!! She is ASR's wife but it doesn't show in her clothes! I must say, she had better clothes before her marriage!!
Now she wears clothes that seems like recycled from some old curtains!!! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

So what if I love channe and golgappe , will that get me the man in the blue shirt?

So what if I have no aukat and i like pink, will that get me the man in the blue shirt?

So what if I have a velvet fetish and I like screwing around in store rooms, will that get me the man in the blue shirt?

So what if I know the lyrics to Aaja piya and I know how to give pyaar also,will that get me the man in the blue shirt?

So what if I am a national level kabbadi player, will that get me the man in the blue shirt?

Are you a gold medalist in hugging like Khushi? Are you a champion at Sanak-ing? Can you be as paagal but cute as bhabhi? Agar yeh sab bhi hai..toh hope hai. Nahi toh beta...you be happy with Maxine. Bas. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

palakbitiyacharlotte74nonasiMentalExotica

-Superstar- IF-Dazzler
-Superstar-
-Superstar-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
LOL

madmaxine

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Are you a gold medalist in hugging like Khushi? Are you a champion at Sanak-ing? Can you be as paagal but cute as bhabhi? Agar yeh sab bhi hai..toh hope hai. Nahi toh beta...you be happy with Maxine. Bas. 

umeed pe toh duniya kayam hai aur 

JEE HAAN

mere naam pe pagal cute and hot ka mishram hai 

nonasimadmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 

She needs some thing to protect herself from bad omen(buri nazar) hence such suits. 

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

Her name is Sumi short for Swamini

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NKgaya tel lene, correct? 

Poor NKOuch

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 

The whole medical fraternity cares, where is the bump and if there is a 1+1 discount how did there sonography miss it

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 

There are more songs in Khushi's playlist which they will play when the light goes off

First of all...love your name! LOL

@pink: Like this one? 

nonasi

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justforuse

i have a kostin - why do ppl res. SO What if you dont make it to maxines first page? :-p

Absolutely nothing. It means you have a life. 

charlotte74nonasi

Go to top