Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what waale kostins+ IPKfugly blog (Page 6)

palakbitiya Groupbie
palakbitiya
palakbitiya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 
-I know, the colors and texture of her suit look more like bright wrapping psper they have on the show. Maybe, they are made out of wrapping paper and velvet!
2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 
-Eggxactly, You would think Khushi was doing 'it' (don't ask, with who. Thats a kostin we'll reserve for future) based on  the 'halla' the Grandma Evil created.
3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 
- Can we have both, pleasey please?
4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 
-Di just smiled. Guess, the CD was a waste!
5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 
-Forehead kiss was getting too hot for our Kulchaar so 'stair-robics' wonly for today
So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiStormChasermadmaxine

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

kaafi acha tha...

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me.
each episode i  dread to look at sanaya... not only asr but also their costume designer can "shoshon" her ...

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense.

no ans...chilling silent ...
3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct?
koi shak...

ek e ka koi jawab nahi r ab twins ka so what came..  CVs ka daring ka  la-jawab..

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 

yeah.. true...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiStormChasermadmaxine

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
r
charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justforuse

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Dekhna hai toh dekho!

Dekhna hai toh dekho!

Dekhna hai toh dekho!

Baby bump dikhe toh humein bhi dikhao! 

Dekhna hai toh dekho!

Now my kostin:
When khushi was a servant she wasn't allowed to touch Pooja ka saaman, then why are HP, OP, JP & all other P's allowed to touch Pooja ka saaman?

Tells tells

Haaiii Mr. Dekhna Hai Dekho Hedge Day Dreaming  ;)

Because Dadi was feeling insecure about the stunningly beeootiful servant... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxineStormChaser

canadiandesi Groupbie
canadiandesi
canadiandesi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Ditto!! Kostins aakhir kostins hote hain. Invhestigashun to karne ka padi hain na!! So what!!

LOLLOLLOLLOL Well said. Is kostin ko aur kaise poochoon?

totalwa naanshense!
ClapClapClap

Phew.. taking deep breaths so that this pankhi does not pass out. Day Dreaming

Dikhe to sahi!!!LOL

Sigh, and all the pankhis go *THUD* I was happy with him finally hugging her giving in to his emotions, grieving. But I would have been over the moon and the milky way if he had tucked his chin into her neck EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hogs, woh bhi zarrorwa hoga. Is patience ko kya naam doon!?

I loved the IPKabbadi!! Loved them to give us that. Originial to our sweet and dhak dhak ArShi... Sigh!!!

Lovely So What Kostins!!!Clap

madmaxineStormChaser

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Sorry I am having to actually work todayShocked. Back in a bit to respond. Thanks for all the lovely answers. 

nonasiStormChaser

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
fotu ko haath lagane se fotu ashudhh hogaye... ab unka bhi shuddhikarna karna padega??? 

did mamaji know that dadi is going to appear n so he disappeared??? inbhestigashan karey kaa padi Disapprove

madmaxineStormChaser

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
So rofl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

Go to top