Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what waale kostins+ IPKfugly blog (Page 5)

ra123 Groupbie
ra123
ra123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
bhery good kostins being raised ...
btw you do know right - curiosity killed the martian??? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palakbitiyamozart66madmaxine

justforuse Senior Member
justforuse
justforuse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Laalchi kahin ki. Wink

Damn woman! you sounded like dadji and  i quickly hid  behind my screen like mamiji ;-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiStormChasermadmaxine

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 

50 shades of pink and a ghastly shade of green. fugly doesn't half describe it!

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

ekdam! Daayan daadi was the reason why the mom topped herself in the first place. Wonder why she's kicking up all this fuss over K looking at the photographs, maybe she's scared she's been photographed bullying the mom. Or else there's a picture of daadi from her pole dancing and street walking days which she's scared Khushi will find 

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 

hmmm, yeeaah, sad but true. Arnavji in blue ( or red or pink or nothing) always does it for me. Anyday

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 

Honestly, no one cares if she's carrying coals or shoals or tadpoles.  My kostin is how old is this woman given this 14 saal ka history?

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 

That was a fun Ikabbadi session on the stairs. I did like the way they smiled at each other across the stairs- so safe, no? Perfect, safe and free contraception.

So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 

Edited by Japonica - 08 August 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

palakbitiyamozart66nonasiStormChaserEXPELLIARMUS

justforuse Senior Member
justforuse
justforuse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 

Dekhna hai toh dekho!

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

Dekhna hai toh dekho!

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 

Dekhna hai toh dekho!

Baby bump dikhe toh humein bhi dikhao! 

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 

Dekhna hai toh dekho!

Now my kostin:
When khushi was a servant she wasn't allowed to touch Pooja ka saaman, then why are HP, OP, JP & all other P's allowed to touch Pooja ka saaman?

Tells tells

Haaiii Mr. Dekhna Hai Dekho Hedge Day Dreaming  ;)

palakbitiyamozart66nonasiStormChasermadmaxine

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
that was hilarious Maxine ...
ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66madmaxine

appy_12 Goldie
appy_12
appy_12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

I still live to tell the tale. Gosh! I knew I was a mutant right from the moment I first saw Wolverine! :P

She's more like Umbridge.. Making stoopid rooles! 

Hahah! Ya phir tel lagane.. Notice how his hair was a lot more in control today? :P

Like really, is it even there?!

Damn! I missed the show for a week and a half now, man! I at least thought they'd graduated to something more than just f**king FKs, you know! :D

mozart66nonasiStormChaserEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxine

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
So what if Payal suddenly calls Nani Ji as Daadi Ji?? IPKKND mein confusion and illogicality nayee batt hain kya...

Poor Payal... caught in all the mess with a very much non-happening love life..

But we have to give some credit to Dadi. She finally figured out what's inside Anji's flatwa abdomen.. LADDOO!!! Woh tho possible hain.. A laddoo barely takes any space and that explains no-bump status...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

palakbitiyacharlotte74StormChasermadmaxine

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

Didn't you know ...that Arnavji's love is (colour) blind?

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 
Didn't you know ? Yeh qualities bahut zaroori hai ---- to join AKSRRA (Arnav Khushi SR RokoAndolan

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 
When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, When Arnavji wears nothing Khushi gayi tel lagane Wink aur hum gaye kaam se 

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 
If Di had carried a baby bump we could have solved the problem of whether it is laddoo or laadli by using desi nuska of bump position... who needs a ultra sound? 

The beachari kumari naari threw herself at him in the night and all Arnavji does is play "IPKabbadi" with her... this meek Arnavji is dumb... we need to get back the mean one Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash141mozart66nonasiStormChasermadmaxineSultan_Of_Swing

Go to top