Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what waale kostins+ IPKfugly blog (Page 18)

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by paru_rox

Is Maxine ji alive on the thread right now Big smile

She is indeed! Sup Paru? 

Ahh busy day M ... just logged in to IF which is quite a delay for me LOL ... will PM for the skype date.

BTW wat's the bet that Hitler Dadi raises another "Hum Dadi hain ..." (IPK's most moronic dialogue till date) wala point again during the Janmashtmi pooja Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

She is indeed! Sup Paru? 

Ahh busy day M ... just logged in to IF which is quite a delay for me LOL ... will PM for the skype date.

BTW wat's the bet that Hitler Dadi raises another "Hum Dadi hain ..." (IPK's most moronic dialogue till date) wala point again during the Janmashtmi pooja Big smile

Aiyyo...Hum Dadi hain...hum 14 saal chutti mana rahe the. Par hum Dadi hain. I love how people demand respect without earning it. 

And look fwd to our Skype date ofc! 

mozart66paru_rox

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

She is indeed! Sup Paru? 

Aiyyo...Hum Dadi hain...hum 14 saal chutti mana rahe the. Par hum Dadi hain. I love how people demand respect without earning it. 

I loved the scene where Bitwa makes it clear to her that his rules apply in the house ... would have felt bad for Bitwa if all that he has accomplished till now was lorded over by Dadi w/o a "Hello Hi"

I am so hoping Bitiya changes into a saree for the celebrations ... cannot tolerate that dress *ugh* for festive time Dead

mozart66madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

She is indeed! Sup Paru? 

I loved the scene where Bitwa makes it clear to her that his rules apply in the house ... would have felt bad for Bitwa if all that he has accomplished till now was lorded over by Dadi w/o a "Hello Hi"

I am so hoping Bitiya changes into a saree for the celebrations ... cannot tolerate that dress *ugh* for festive time Dead

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE DRESS. Angry

Also, very very pleased Bitwa is finally acting like a husband. And if anyone can tell Dadi where she gets off, it is ASR, ofc. Looking fwd to today's epi. Thankfully I know not what's going to happen...no Mishti, no SBS..yay! 

mozart66paru_rox

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
ROFLI don't remember when was the last time I laughed so much!!!!!!!!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!! ROFL

madmaxineparu_rox

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

She is indeed! Sup Paru? 

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE DRESS. Angry

Also, very very pleased Bitwa is finally acting like a husband. And if anyone can tell Dadi where she gets off, it is ASR, ofc. Looking fwd to today's epi. Thankfully I know not what's going to happen...no Mishti, no SBS..yay! 

Yup ... SBS kinda spoiled the Aaja piya (which was super cute) for me ... I wonder why they give segments of the romantic scenes instead of the normal scenes going on ... then at least we can focus on the offscreen masti & not have the episode watch become less pleasurable

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
@ Paru: Yes...SBS kills it for me every time. And they let all the imp stuff out too. It's so not fair. I agree...off screen masti is fair game. Spare us the plot...there's so little of it anyway. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66paru_roxLIKEDMG

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

@ Paru: Yes...SBS kills it for me every time. And they let all the imp stuff out too. It's so not fair. I agree...off screen masti is fair game. Spare us the plot...there's so little of it anyway.

ROFL @red ROFL

Waiting for Bitwa's hatrick on "Khushi meri patni hai" ... bet it still won't register in Dadi's brain even if ASR bopped it on her head with a danda
Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66madmaxineLIKEDMG

Go to top