Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what waale kostins+ IPKfugly blog (Page 10)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
They just had to use laddoo for AnJhali's alien/invisible/mutant baby. I feel sullied.

And yes Maxine, Bitwa in baby blue > Super sensible NK. I am fickle like that.

Great job on the blog! It won't let me comment without an account though, can you enable anonymous comments somehow?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiAmazingAmymadmaxineparu_roxMentalExoticabhanganKookiemonsterHifah

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

They just had to use laddoo for AnJhali's alien/invisible/mutant baby. I feel sullied.

Great job on the blog! It won't let me comment without an account though, can you enable anonymous comments somehow?

Thanks! I changed the settings...you shd be able to comment now! I know how you feel about being sullied..sorry sistah! 

Also, where is your pal Paru? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiparu_roxladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by laddoo598

Thanks! I changed the settings...you shd be able to comment now! I know how you feel about being sullied..sorry sistah! 

Also, where is your pal Paru? 

Parul-wa is trolling over at my thread. Abhi bhejti hoon. Thank you for changing the settings, I will go comment right now.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxineparu_rox

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Updated with link to my IPKfugly blog. Anyone wanting to contribute...kindly let me know. Check the main post people. 

ROFL
So you actuallymade the blog woman
Just  saw it and bookmarked it... And I think that to provide fodder for your blog, they used the fugly suit today...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiAmazingAmymadmaxineparu_rox

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
The only kostin I have answer to is Khushi key 50 shades of pink, 50 shades of red, 50 shades of any color for tat matter...

4lions female lead dress strategy:

Step 1) Buy 1 meter of velvety cloth in Red, Pink, Blue 

Step 2) Count number of female leads of 4lion shows 

Step 3) Cut each into the number = female leads 

Step4) Distribute among all 

Dress is ready ..hurray!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiAmazingAmyparu_roxmadmaxineSultan_Of_SwingHifah

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

HER STYLIST SUCKS. PERIOD. HER CLOTHES ARE WRONG. HER HAIR IS WRONG. YES I AM WRITING IN CAPS ON PURPOSE. YOU ARE ON THE BALL SISTER. 

LOL My post would be better suited if I wrote in all caps, as it felt like I was screaming in my head. And thank you for the brilliant blog Maxine...I absolutely love it and created a profile just to comment on it. It needs to be seen by everyone, especially the PH.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasithechaigirlparu_roxmadmaxineKookiemonster

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

HER STYLIST SUCKS. PERIOD. HER CLOTHES ARE WRONG. HER HAIR IS WRONG. YES I AM WRITING IN CAPS ON PURPOSE. YOU ARE ON THE BALL SISTER. 

LOL My post would be better suited if I wrote in all caps, as it felt like I was screaming in my head. And thank you for the brilliant blog Maxine...I absolutely love it and created a profile just to comment on it. It needs to be seen by everyone, especially the PH.

LOL..thanks. I need to edit it..make it look better and all. Or maybe I don't...considering we're discussing fashion disasters! Oh well...I'll update it with today's atrocity soon. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiAmazingAmyparu_rox

palakbitiya Groupbie
palakbitiya
palakbitiya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

My eyes hurt seeing her in that last outfit. The colors were ghastly. I can't believe clothes like that are "in" right now...they are very unappealing and does not do justice to SI's looks or figure. I think the overall look, especially of a female lead, is very important for a serial. If this PH cared, they would know SI looks best in sarees and take advantage of that. Now that Arnav has accepted Khushi as his wife, she should be wearing expensive sarees all the time. Apart from standing up for her, the best thing Arnav could do next is give her a new wardrobe.

I wouldn't mind the outfit so much if her hair was styled better. I prefer her nighttime hair over her daytime hair. Why can't she leave it out natural and flowing, the way she did when Arnav was kidnapped, without the god awful hair clips? I can't imagine SI likes wearing it this way, I've seen her hair at award shows and events...it always looks great. I'm not sure why but the way they don't pay attention to how their female lead looks on screen bothers me a lot. Great questions but I had to dwell on the first one because it was on my mind too.

Didi gets good costumes while Saut gets fugly velvet atrocities! Its a case of fugly bridesmaid gowns vs. beautiful gown of the bride! Saving grace is SI who carries these pretty ok 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUsnonasithechaigirlparu_rox.Euphoria.madmaxineSultan_Of_SwingHifah

Go to top