Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madmaxine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OK, I updated the ipkfugly blog with today's outfit. (yes, I am that jobless). Take a look. 

madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayne

Comment by someone watching over my shoulder  (and usually making snarky comments):

"Naani and Daadi look like the same person."

Q. Do we care?

Q. If it is not hut focking, does it qualify as focking?

Jayne

There was focking? When? Where? 
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
U R funny- HOWEVER I think taht there is an ulterior motive in the resaon why Khushi is dressed as she is- its to make a bold statement & that is that they do not want her to dress like any other BAHU on indian TV - that they want her to be individual & TBH - i do not notice her dress & more interested in her acting. Hnestly though the makers have not bowed to pressure & changed her sytle - they have reasons behind it--- need to keep her looking differently that is what makes her KKGSR after all!!
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: madmaxine

There was focking? When? Where? 

You must have blinked.
Two nights = two forehead kisses = more than that in THE HUT.

Jayne

madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayne

You must have blinked.
Two nights = two forehead kisses = more than that in THE HUT.

Jayne

LOL...guilty as charged. 

DiamondLife thumbnail

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

😆
Ekjactly
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nonasi

Aw, thanks ðŸ˜³ (Let the spamming begin!)

Hmm, true, he did appear out of nowhere...maybe he was doing some other tayyari?

Didn't Arnav leave the house? Then how did he show up in time to tell Dadi off?

Tayyari? For bhaat? Taekwondo with Payalji?
Arnavji is God. Bas.
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasantiLad

U R funny- HOWEVER I think taht there is an ulterior motive in the resaon why Khushi is dressed as she is- its to make a bold statement & that is that they do not want her to dress like any other BAHU on indian TV - that they want her to be individual & TBH - i do not notice her dress & more interested in her acting. Hnestly though the makers have not bowed to pressure & changed her sytle - they have reasons behind it--- need to keep her looking differently that is what makes her KKGSR after all!!

Hmm, that's entirely possible. It's not a bad thought, since, really, heavy saris and jewellery is just beyond ridiculous for everyday wear.

BUT, that does not condone the hideousness of her get-up. When you have such talented actors who are good-looking, isn't it in your best interests to exploit those assets as much as possible? Different is one thing; a fashion disaster is another.

Edited by nonasi - 11 years ago
nonasi thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXPELLIARMUS

Tayyari? For bhaat? Taekwondo with Payalji?

I thought maybe he went to pick up the panditji...Puh-leeze, Payal's taekwondo is reserved for NK. So much more chemistry there ðŸ˜†

howcome thumbnail

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 

. The stylist broke the shades of pink with green.. Yes now go green with envy! 

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

When K touched daadi she cleansed herself but she was irritated that she cant wash arnvaji ki amma's photo after the servant like khushi touched it. 

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 

YES.

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 

We care, thats the only consistent topic- her pregnancy, bump, etc in IF and all of us are united in this matter.

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 

Somehow, IPKabbadi last time ended in a fight. So i'd rather have the lipless forehead kiss.