So what waale kostins+ IPKfugly blog - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
bhery good kostins being raised ...
btw you do know right - curiosity killed the martian??? 
Originally posted by nonasi

Laalchi kahin ki. 😉

Damn woman! you sounded like dadji and  i quickly hid  behind my screen like mamiji ;-)
Originally posted by madmaxine

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 

50 shades of pink and a ghastly shade of green. fugly doesn't half describe it!

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

ekdam! Daayan daadi was the reason why the mom topped herself in the first place. Wonder why she's kicking up all this fuss over K looking at the photographs, maybe she's scared she's been photographed bullying the mom. Or else there's a picture of daadi from her pole dancing and street walking days which she's scared Khushi will find 

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 

hmmm, yeeaah, sad but true. Arnavji in blue ( or red or pink or nothing) always does it for me. Anyday

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 

Honestly, no one cares if she's carrying coals or shoals or tadpoles.  My kostin is how old is this woman given this 14 saal ka history?

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 

That was a fun Ikabbadi session on the stairs. I did like the way they smiled at each other across the stairs- so safe, no? Perfect, safe and free contraception.

So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 

Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Haaiii Mr. Dekhna Hai Dekho Hedge 😍  ;)
that was hilarious Maxine ...
🤣🤣

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 
I still live to tell the tale. Gosh! I knew I was a mutant right from the moment I first saw Wolverine! :P

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 
She's more like Umbridge.. Making stoopid rooles! 

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 
Hahah! Ya phir tel lagane.. Notice how his hair was a lot more in control today? :P

Like really, is it even there?!

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 
Damn! I missed the show for a week and a half now, man! I at least thought they'd graduated to something more than just f**king FKs, you know! :D

So what if Payal suddenly calls Nani Ji as Daadi Ji?? IPKKND mein confusion and illogicality nayee batt hain kya...

Poor Payal... caught in all the mess with a very much non-happening love life..

But we have to give some credit to Dadi. She finally figured out what's inside Anji's flatwa abdomen.. LADDOO!!! Woh tho possible hain.. A laddoo barely takes any space and that explains no-bump status...

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

Didn't you know ...that Arnavji's love is (colour) blind?

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 
Didn't you know ? Yeh qualities bahut zaroori hai ---- to join AKSRRA (Arnav Khushi SR RokoAndolan

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 
When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, When Arnavji wears nothing Khushi gayi tel lagane 😉 aur hum gaye kaam se 

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 
If Di had carried a baby bump we could have solved the problem of whether it is laddoo or laadli by using desi nuska of bump position... who needs a ultra sound? 

The beachari kumari naari threw herself at him in the night and all Arnavji does is play "IPKabbadi" with her... this meek Arnavji is dumb... we need to get back the mean one 😉

-I know, the colors and texture of her suit look more like bright wrapping psper they have on the show. Maybe, they are made out of wrapping paper and velvet!
-Eggxactly, You would think Khushi was doing 'it' (don't ask, with who. Thats a kostin we'll reserve for future) based on  the 'halla' the Grandma Evil created.
- Can we have both, pleasey please?
-Di just smiled. Guess, the CD was a waste!
-Forehead kiss was getting too hot for our Kulchaar so 'stair-robics' wonly for today

kaafi acha tha...

each episode i  dread to look at sanaya... not only asr but also their costume designer can "shoshon" her ...

no ans...chilling silent ...
koi shak...

ek e ka koi jawab nahi r ab twins ka so what came..  CVs ka daring ka  la-jawab..

yeah.. true...😳