Frequent Posters

-Delena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All the kostins were really very gud
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is poojali does not have ababy bump ? she is keeping it in a safe so it is not lost like her hubby !!!

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi's dress one is so right, it;s not even the colour it's the ridiculous LENGTH! She's a petite girl, she looks ridiculous in the suits!
Barun's stylist finally got him some good clothes today...what the frick is wrong with Sanaya's?!
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maine page one par update kardiya...😊

Jawaab dekhne hain, toh dekho.
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: madmaxine

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 

Dekhna hai toh dekho!

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

Dekhna hai toh dekho!

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 

Dekhna hai toh dekho!

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares?

Baby bump dikhe toh humein bhi dikhao! 

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 

Dekhna hai toh dekho!

So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 

Now my kostin:
When khushi was a servant she wasn't allowed to touch Pooja ka saaman, then why are HP, OP, JP & all other P's allowed to touch Pooja ka saaman?

Tells tells

preetihere thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonasi

Maine page one par update kardiya...😊

Jawaab dekhne hain, toh dekho.

Mujhe dekhna hai - aapke jawabs itne rare jo hai πŸ˜ƒ
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 
Seriously, whats with the Velvet fetish of CVs??? I guess they are being paid healthy amount by a stupid designer to sport such velvet outfits...I mean for Gods sake, normal anarkali's arent that expensive that the PH cannot afford it!

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 
Nahiii shayad Arnavji ki Maa wapis zinda ho jayegi...Photo dekhke...aur phir usko apni bahu ke sath rehna padega...and she will be all achoot types with her too ...

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 
Drooling over Sobtiii...***Phangurl moment***

Its a size zero baby anyways, Laadli makes more sense...If its a Laddooo...then he will be seriously skinny, and being Shyam's son, it will be too bad...as Shyam is HOT!

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 
Hahahaha,...the kabaddi was cute, and both of their smiles were cute too :) But come on guys...go ahead and atleast kiss each other once...to get away from the shyness...hahaha!! 
There is No tax on kisses too β˜ΊοΈ

rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: justforuse

their wigs are same arent they

yep. ek ke saat ek muft (one free with the other. we know the PH is kanjoos. so they went shopping for discount sale on wigs😊
Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That fugli suit made me speechless, so currently unable to answer this kostin...

Yeah, complete naansense... I so felt like saying 'Rascala'πŸ˜†

Cent percent correct ji... that dress was refreshing to say the least

I might be wrong, (coz my cousin brother was constantly pestering me to change the channel as he wanted to watch some movie while I was watching the episode )  but weren't they discussing about some twins or something today, but, then again, as you said, who cares...

"IPKabbadi" 🀣

Kostins have been answered to the best of the postmaker's ability... Now waiting for the answers to reviewed by Maxine ji πŸ˜†

Edited by Happy-go-lucky - 11 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bhangan

I am waiting for Shyam 😍

Daiyya Ho πŸ˜†

Kostin: Where do Nani and Dadi get their wigs from?

SAROJINI MARKET--20 rs each!!!