India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

So what waale kostins+ IPKfugly blog

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 

So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 

Edited: I just realized...in a fit if rage a few days ago, I made this blog. It needs updating. Check it out though. 

Edited by madmaxine - 08 August 2012 at 1:59pm

The following 139 member(s) liked the above post:

opticalillusionjasmine.swanKavita1970rithuparnadevakisrinivasadreams_realityreluctantfanFaiminatetralliantpdj_71SamanMahamra123ruffledfeathersdeeparshi-Madhatter-ladyhobbesPriyasha890palakbitiyakpk1002ipkknd37JordinVidyaGJjulieariwalaprayasbanetta10roseliGodHelpUsnam_adihbkumarzeefan 1AllOfTheStarssarnav_addictedcraziefanmoonlight99sruthirishiNutsandDoltsgarima294cagirllaniland1Rudraninimra21JenniferPurplepoonam.gupta12zenjoenj.123chatterbugcitihasheyjustforuse-Delena-gataSanayamsahadaHappy-go-luckyTamannaussrija.singh04avantika_2012pink.lotusak_maggiBarunz4ever-Risha-Crazy_1001priyankaaannieKnancynairanishetty01crackerszone-Aliza-inajnarsaavan_loverYash141yayinimozart66ashvezAsh95nishipreetijaiswal19sparikh-Superstar--.Pearl.-nonasiJaponicaarchanakcrazzyhrtborregsimi58AmazingAmythechaigirlCyberpsychoooJayneCetroniaHorizonpreetihereDebarati7vellainsaanLuv_isnt_classyipkkndfanforevashree10vijji12EXPELLIARMUSHriju321Hakuna-Matataaparu_roxMsDramaQueenStormChaserChaituvLivingInPajamassmitar.Euphoria.SaJanLuv14soapsudsAkanksha-ShiningStar18cherry227--sumana13--DiamondLifeLIKEDMGmadsSultan_Of_Swing...Doctor...sbk2pixiegirlKookiemonsterFAYKHAN29NewbiesoapfanCravingKhanapieryrose-MKB-HifahPr1yankaJohny.S.Raj-ElmoFuj-GodhuliLogonadithyanpriya_86polly_mkxAaliyarima_TheJoker-.shinchan.

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I am waiting for Shyam Day Dreaming

Daiyya Ho LOL

Kostin: Where do Nani and Dadi get their wigs from?

Edited by bhangan - 08 August 2012 at 11:48am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

opticalillusionruman9794ra123Priyasha890Amrita_12citimagnetasunsetpoonam.gupta12Cool_doc-Devanshi-Neemsundariavantika_2012priyankaaarchanaksimi58thechaigirlCyberpsychoooCetroniaAmazingAmyJaponicanonasimozart66-Superstar-.Euphoria.madmaxine--sumana13--Hriju321SaJanLuv14ShiningStar18vijji12EXPELLIARMUSFlora3333pieryroseIllGetOverIpkLIKEDMGTargaryenFAYKHAN29KookiemonsterHifahrima.shinchan.

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
loved the kostins.

each one more hilarious than the other

i care about anjali's laddo and ladli . i want to know if it is made of air or bones and tissuesSmile

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

opticalillusionra123jalkukdi1justforuseBarunz4everNeemsundariavantika_2012priyankaaarchanakborregCetroniaAmazingAmyvellainsaannonasimozart66Ash95.Euphoria.SaJanLuv14madmaxine--sumana13--smitarHriju321shree10pieryroseHifahTargaryen

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhangan

Daiyya Ho LOL

And the sari's...lagta hai it's from Grannys 'R' Us

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

opticalillusionPriyasha890ra123citijustforusemagnetasunsetgarima294nonasimozart66CyberpsychoooAmazingAmybhanganEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxineHifah

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

1). So what if Sanaya Irani is beeyooti-fuller that almost any woman on Earth? We can still make her look fugly in those velvet suits, right? RIGHT? 50 shades of Pink today. Kill me. 
They're a sadistic lot. They finally bring back Arnav's baby blue shirt (thank goodness, the brown may be on leave finally), only to remind us that one lead at a time can be well-dressed.

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. Villain/vamp/saas quotient needed to be filled. And Arnav ko hero/best pati banne ka mauka milna tha. (Waise, didn't "MAAA" look suspiciously similar to Vimla Mausi? Or maybe it was Preeto's Maami-Saas...Can't tell; all the extras get recycled too frequently. Confused)

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? *nods head vigorously* Too much love for NK needs to be tempered...after all, Arnav is the hero of this story, na?

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? Please, yaar, first Maami-ji is stuffing her face with all those mithai, then the countless references to laddoo...some of us are trying to fast here! I repeat, sadistic lot.

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? We got a hug. We got some communication. Bas. Itna hi kaafi hai. Sabko marvaogi kya?? Laalchi kahin ki. Wink

Edited by nonasi - 08 August 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

pdj_71-Madhatter-palakbitiyamoonlight99DevilwaysRita.Cpunya25citijustforusepriyankaaavantika_2012-Aliza-zobshehinajnarmozart66yayinisparikhCyberpsychoooAmazingAmyarchanakborregpreetihereChaituvLivingInPajamasshree10Hriju321CDlovemadmaxineShiningStar18EXPELLIARMUSGodhuliLogonLIKEDMGTargaryenHifahKookiemonsterpolly_mk

1Rudrani Senior Member
1Rudrani
1Rudrani

Hummm...

ans...U do not need to kill urself..
          and eventually us...cvs already killed the mood by putting her in THAT..!

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

ans... NAANsence ..INDEED..!

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NKgaya tel lene, correct? 

ans...Exactly...!

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 

ans...yeah, but...he was talking about.. TWINS.. I really mean is... IS THAT REALLY possible to hold Twins in Perfectly Flat tummy?

5). So what if Aaja Piya ended without a forehead kiss? They played "IPKabbadi" on the stairs in the morning, no? 

ans...Hug

Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnispoonam.gupta12priyankaanonasimozart66thechaigirlmadmaxineEXPELLIARMUSHifah

zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Originally posted by madmaxine

So what agar aaj ka episode achcha tha? I still reserve the right to ask silly kostins. 

She is a walking, talking model for Janta Tent House; velvety kapde ka sparshLOL

2). I think Dadi was misnamed Subhadra. Her real name is probably something on the lines of Koki(la)-(Bha)Bo-(Swa)Mini. In any case, photo dekhne se kya Arnavji ke maa firse suicide kar lengi kya? Naansense. 

Kya pata kar  bhi lein; agar ek baar aur woh shaadi FB dikhaaya, main zaroor kar loongiShocked

3). So what if NK is a lovable sweetheart we all want to marry? When Arnavji wears blue, NK gaya tel lene, correct? 

How about marrying NK and having an extra marital affair with Arnavji?Embarrassed He is too complex to be married to anyway!

4). So what if Di is carrying a laddoo or a laadli? Like really, who cares? 

Laddoo ka halwa and ladli ki idli (soggy in sambhar) ho gaya hai; how much can they house in that flat tummy!LOL

Just missed the hu-tu-tu BG score!

So what are you waiting for? Pliss to answer only. 

Answer sheet submitted; it's one question paper I eagerly wait to answer Big smile

Edited by zenjoe - 08 August 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pdj_71ra123deeparshipalakbitiyapoonam.gupta12hasheyarchanakborregmozart66nonasiAmazingAmymadmaxineshree10vijji12EXPELLIARMUSKookiemonsterLIKEDMG

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhangan

Daiyya Ho LOL

the dairy. it is made of whipped creamSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pdj_71nonasimozart66madmaxinecherry227bhangan

Go to top