Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu: HM ka naya tariqa, bachon ke saath (Page 56)

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

NBT-BV I just now realised that all these days I thought ur ID is NBT-TVLOL
its not about what mohan thinks
its just that we dont enjoy the romance coz we know the truth

You mean to say that when a piece of paper - divorce decree is shown u will start enjoying the MM romance?????

Edited by NBT-BV - 10 August 2012 at 5:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00rsitammapc_pals

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Hi friends,

Our NBT forum has completed 300 pages!! Party

This calls for a celebration, isn't it?? Dancing

Join the Celebratrions in this thread, Link :  Dancing

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141268

Thanks.

smiley_dance07
YAHOOO! Good to have brought it up! We will move it further heights and make NBT special!

Way to go Mohan-Megha! Best wishes to love more, fight more Wink, romance more, and happiness more more!

Cutest wishes to Nanhi-Addu!

Happy wishes to Guru!

Wishes to all others who make NBT very special to us!
RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
hello everyone from wet happy and happening mumbai
..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBT-BV

You mean to say that when a piece of paper - divorce decree is shown u will startenjoying the MM romance?????

ohh yes..After MR divorce n a proper MM marriage i will definitely love to c MM romance.. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BVshamil-Swetha-

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

You mean to say that when a piece of paper - divorce decree is shown u will start enjoying the MM romance?????

Proof on a paper OR not, many of us want Megha to know what exactly happened btwn Mohan n Raddi. She has all the rights to know the truth. Because M & M love each other, there should be no other person in btwn them.

Second thing is until and unless M & R legally divorced, any other relation Mohan would have with any other women (read Megha) would be termed as illegal, as Raddi is the original wife. We don't want an illicit relationship btwn M & M.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BVshamilpc_pals..geeth..

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
New video on janmashtmi celeb on colors site:-
NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WREX

Proof on a paper OR not, many of us want Megha to know what exactly happened btwn Mohan n Raddi. She has all the rights to know the truth. Because M & M love each other, there should be no other person in btwn them.

Second thing is until and unless M & R legally divorced, any other relation Mohan would have with any other women (read Megha) would be termed as illegal, as Raddi is the original wife. We don't want an illicit relationship btwn M & M.
Mohan thinks Megha knows the truth. Mohan also wanted -rather told the truth to megha but she went to sleep. Rids is between them just becuase of a ritual which neither Mohan nor Rids are ready to accept now. the only thing missing in them is a paper decree.

Edited by NBT-BV - 10 August 2012 at 6:08am
kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kkkap00r

Originally posted by kunchii

@kkk I think mohan is intelligent enough to understand the fact dat megha is having a illegitimate affair here. Mohan shld think about it too. The very first mohan shld do is talk the truth to megha. He never did dat. Mohan shld clear all the MUs first n face the consequences. I dont want to c an illicit affair b/w MM.

Please dont mind but agar Mohan ki intelligence dikhaani hi hoti to Ridz ka track hi nahi aata.

Channel has decided to stretch the show by killing the character of Mohan. Thats why writers were forced to bring this track. Aur Mohan ki intelligence prove karni hoti to shadi se pehle when MM convo was happening then he would have told. But he didnt tell.

But jab character change hi kar diya hai channel ke kehne pe to why blame Mohan. Its not fault of character. Character is doing what has been written. So blame channel not Mohan. That my POV.
ok am back to find somen one seriously discussing how mohan is not wrong LOL
just a question. when a character does some really good thing, have u ever applauded the channel? nahin na? at that time we all go gaga over the character.
when he is supposedly  doing something wrong (atleast in eyes on many ladies out here; I guess men think differently) why blame the channel
I think pppl shud understand that when we blame the character we are actually accusing the ppl behind the story. But one can only vent on how a character is degrading
just becoz mohan is 'no longer the same' I mean his iq has gone down, doesnt mean he is right in everything he does
hope u wont mind
its my povLOL

I dont mind Shamil Smile. Everyone has his/her own point of view.

Well, its not that Men think differently. You can find all kinds of people be it men or woemen.

I am not saying Mohan always make the right moves and I am not seriously discussing how mohan is not wrong.

But at the same time if the situation is such that everything seems to have fallen in place (as per Mohan) then why should he blamed. I mean he did made the mistake of not telling Megha before marriage. And even now Megha doesnt know the truth. But Mohan thinks she does know thanks to MU.

When Ridz had not met Megha, we didnt see Mohan getting closer to Megha.

And if someone wants to say Mohan is crime reporter and should have thought that something is not correct when Megha said "its alright" then I would say if he had to do this then this unwanted track would never have been there.

Why didnt we blame channel earlier? Coz channel didnt interfere and characters were doing exactly the way they should have. Everyone did praise the CV's - channel's as well as NBT's.

Now that characters have been ruined only coz of channel. Thats why blaming the channel. I am unhappy with the characters as well but dont want to blame them for everything.

ROFLROFLROFL Again my POV. Hope you wont mind !!! ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index