Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu: HM ka naya tariqa, bachon ke saath (Page 55)

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

haha geethu, I dont care whether mohan thinks it right or not to romance megha when he not legally married to her yet
but its not easy for ppl like u and me to enjoy watching it. So just expressing at my annoyance for trying to show me what I dont want to see. But last episode type knok jhoks are really cute. they shud feed us with such scenes only. 
I just dont want full blown romance between the two yet. Makes me cringe  at the thought . Its adultery atleast to me

I am conphujed! Mohan got the divorce papers signed and sealed right? It was a mutual divorce! And now Raddi is leaving the country to find a new life!D'oh
Does that mean divorce is over? Pleej sumvun shed sum gyaan on me!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

Our NBT forum has completed 300 pages!! Party

This calls for a celebration, isn't it?? Dancing

Join the Celebratrions in this thread, Link :  Dancing

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141268

Thanks.

smiley_dance07

Edited by --Udhay-- - 10 August 2012 at 5:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilsumiswap..geeth..

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

no rekha that was just a notice from the court for mutual divorce
I think they will have to appear b4 the court for the final verdict

UmraoJaansumiswap--Udhay--

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Originally posted by sumiswap

Mohan Addu nok jhok makes me wish that they remain this way forever...LOL
oh love them LOL
why are fans blaming the lil one for 'spoiling' romantic moments of MM? bachha hain..what does he know abt all this??
and mohan 's behaviour towards the kid is not nice either

Exactly Shamil...there is a thread dedicated too the 'Villain' Addu LOLAngry. I felt angry and amused at the same time. Mohan was always wierd with this kid and they expect Addu to respect his new Papa and Megha should make Addu understand that he should mind his behaviour with him. When Mohan has never behaved gently with him, how will he reply back with his best behaviour?? Ermm. Sab ko sirf MM romance dekhna hai. Their POV apparently is 'Strike the iron while it is hot' ROFL meaning newly weds should romance before the expiry date of romancing each other arrives...Unko phir samjhana padha ke episodes in the serial makes us think that its been so long since MM have been married..but reality mein toh 2 din hi hue hain...LOL

shamil..geeth..--Udhay--

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
really sumi?
I guess i will never understand the mindset of such fansLOL

sumiswap..geeth..--Udhay--

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkap00r

Originally posted by NBT-BV

Originally posted by kkkap00r

If this is the question of right and wrong then unfortunately he will NEVER be right. Or will he?
He married Megha when he was already married. So in that way he will never be right irrespective of whether Megha forgives him or not.

Life is very complecated and everyone has shades of character. One can't be just b& w. We behave differently under different circumstances. In love one looses all the logic. Our mind stops working so the feedback mechanism. Love doesn't like reasoning. The same thing happened to Mohan. He is doing what he feels is right.

Thats what I wanted to say. Mohan is doing what he feels right under the impression of the current situation.
I also mean the same whether its impression or feeling. Megha has a contented love life. Initially she never felt the need for someone. On the other hand Mohan is heart broken. He had gone thru the pain for Rashmi. When such a person loves someone he doesn't want to go thru the same phase again. Unfortunately he thought he lost Megha and that was the reason he agreed to marry Rids. The second chance with megha is god sent (what he must be feeling) which he is not ready to give away at any cost – thats the reason he has closed his mind and doesn't want to think right or wrong. He is just trying to see what suits him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
NBT-BV I just now realised that all these days I thought ur ID is NBT-TVLOL
its not about what mohan thinks
its just that we dont enjoy the romance coz we know the truth

kkkap00rsumiswap--Udhay--

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged

really sumi?
I guess i will never understand the mindset of such fansLOL

They feel that romance karne ka ek time window hai for MM and Addu is really not helping by being the kabab mein haddi. Many feel he should be sent to a boarding school Shocked. Romance ke liye time window kaise ho sakta hai Ermm? MM have a lifetime to romance each other. Pehle let the mess of Rondhi be cleared. Lekin nahi...MM romance should happen LOL. I am in a way glad thinking that Rondhi will also coincidentally land in Nepal. Megha should get to know the truth and Mohan should come out of his MU about the MR wedding. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaan..geeth..shamil--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index