Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu: HM ka naya tariqa, bachon ke saath (Page 52)

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

i m totally in love wid mohan addu ... kya mast nok jhok hai re dono ki 

[/QUOTE]

Even I like Mohan-Addu nok-jhok, and I want their bond to evolve slowly without any one's interference.  
But I seriously miss Mohan-Nanhi bond. CVs have almost forgotten that such a thing existed!!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BV-lightinfested-sumiswap-RadhaRani-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
yaar sumi tere pass jara bhi tym nahi mera ff padhne ke liye Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
aaawww so sweet Heart  i also want to give kiss to adduDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaanknraji-lightinfested-..geeth..Senpoo-Swetha-

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Pooja,kahani tumhari Spoof ki tarah hi aage bad rahin hai,baas kami hai sirf chuhe ki...
 Thanks lgat hai Cvs ne mera idea chura liya. chor kahi ke humesha forum se idea churate hai original kya hai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-..geeth..

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WREX

i m totally in love wid mohan addu ... kya mast nok jhok hai re dono ki 

Even I like Mohan-Addu nok-jhok, and I want their bond to evolve slowly without any one's interference.  
But I seriously miss Mohan-Nanhi bond. CVs have almost forgotten that such a thing existed!!Angry
[/QUOTE]
 aisa mat bolo mohan nahi bond ke bina to show hi nahi hai.

UmraoJaan-lightinfested-

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by kkkap00r

We know its MU but Mohan doesn't...right??? He thinks Megha knows everything. We know she doesn't!!! So we can't put Mohan at fault ALL the time.

so?? that doesnt make him right . Why cant he solve the legal problems first.
He is not her husband yet. 

If this is the question of right and wrong then unfortunately he will NEVER be right. Or will he?
He married Megha when he was already married. So in that way he will never be right irrespective of whether Megha forgives him or not.

Its also incorrect that Mohan and Megha should live in the same house as husband and wife coz his marriage with Megha is illegal. He should ask Megha to go back to Vyas house and come back only after he gets divorce from Ridz. And ideally he should marry Megha again after divorce coz legally his second marriage is void. Isn't it?

But coz of MU Mohan thinks Megha has forgiven him and that everything is alright. Mohan thinks Megha has no problem after knowing all about him and Ridz marriage. He also is assuming that Ridz told Megha about divorce and the legalities. Thats the reason why MM are liviing under the same roof. Its all MU. Only viewers know the truth..not the characters!!! So why to blame Mohan as he doesn't know the truth himself. If he knew that Ridz didnt tell the complete truth then the situation would have been different today.

Although this unwanted track did hurt me as well coz I never wanted Mohan to be in such a situation but I believe sometimes its not good to blame the character all the time. Now you can say that Mohan should have told the truth to Megha before marriage but for that I have no answer coz if he could do that then we would have seen the almost end of the show by now...which i would have loved to see rather than this unwanted track. But this is not in the hands of viewers.
Agar show itni jaldi khatam karna hota to ye sab hota hi nahi. Hai na?

Hope you wont mind my POV!!!

sitammasumiswap

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
@kkk I think mohan is intelligent enough to understand the fact dat megha is having a illegitimate affair here. Mohan shld think about it too. The very first mohan shld do is talk the truth to megha. He never did dat. Mohan shld clear all the MUs first n face the consequences. I dont want to c an illicit affair b/w MM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00r

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

@kkk I think mohan is intelligent enough to understand the fact dat megha is having a illegitimate affair here. Mohan shld think about it too. The very first mohan shld do is talk the truth to megha. He never did dat. Mohan shld clear all the MUs first n face the consequences. I dont want to c an illicit affair b/w MM.

Please dont mind but agar Mohan ki intelligence dikhaani hi hoti to Ridz ka track hi nahi aata.

Channel has decided to stretch the show by killing the character of Mohan. Thats why writers were forced to bring this track. Aur Mohan ki intelligence prove karni hoti to shadi se pehle when MM convo was happening then he would have told. But he didnt tell.

But jab character change hi kar diya hai channel ke kehne pe to why blame Mohan. Its not fault of character. Character is doing what has been written. So blame channel not Mohan. That my POV.

Edited by kkkap00r - 10 August 2012 at 4:30am

sitamma-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index