Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Thu: HM ka naya tariqa, bachon ke saath (Page 51)

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 39914

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Doosre thread mein Addu ko almost villain bana diya hai for not able to understand that MM need privacy to be romanchik Dead...hey bhagwan LOL. Addu bachcha hai yeh koi nahi samajhta hai lagta hai.Confused

Mohan has always been a little wierd towards him then how will Addu be nice to him Ermm? And how will Addu understand, he is a kid and he needs some time to bond with Mohan.


yaar they are kids they can't understand all thisLOL they want only MM romance kisi bhi kimat peLOL

very real things they showing to us...2nd shaadi mein kids ko time lagta hai yeh sab accept karne mein...and mohan trying sometimes to be nice with him but he loose jaldi temper with adduLOL deerey deerey dono shudhar hi jaayege.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaanNBT-BVknraji-lightinfested-sumiswap..geeth..

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 21703

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher


yaar they are kids they can't understand all thisLOL they want only MM romance kisi bhi kimat peLOL

very real things they showing to us...2nd shaadi mein kids ko time lagta hai yeh sab accept karne mein...and mohan trying sometimes to be nice with him but he loose jaldi temper with adduLOL deerey deerey dono shudhar hi jaayege.LOL

Sacchi..Addu ko toh Renu aur Rondi se compare karne lag gaye Ouch...mujhe toh itna gussa aur hasi dono saath mein aa raha tha. They were telling that it its been a while since MM got married but they never got a chance to get cozy because Addu would tapkofy at the wrong time. Abhi shadi ko sirf do din hi hue hain..yeh kaise samjhaun LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaan-lightinfested-..geeth..-RadhaRani-

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Joined: 05 February 2012
Posts: 10969

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Precap looked little serious,may be Megha will scold Addu...Yehi Mauka hai Mohan ko Addu ke nazar me Hero banne ke liye,dekhte hai chance pe dance marna Mohan kitna sikha hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested--RadhaRani-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 9532

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by sumiswap

Doosre thread mein Addu ko almost villain bana diya hai for not able to understand that MM need privacy to be romanchik Dead...hey bhagwan LOL. Addu bachcha hai yeh koi nahi samajhta hai lagta hai.Confused

Mohan has always been a little wierd towards him then how will Addu be nice to him Ermm? And how will Addu understand, he is a kid and he needs some time to bond with Mohan.


yaar they are kids they can't understand all thisLOL they want only MM romance kisi bhi kimat peLOL

very real things they showing to us...2nd shaadi mein kids ko time lagta hai yeh sab accept karne mein...and mohan trying sometimes to be nice with him but he loose jaldi temper with adduLOL deerey deerey dono shudhar hi jaayege.LOL

i m totally in love wid mohan addu ... kya mast nok jhok hai re dono ki 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 21703

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Kal to Mohan and Addu ka 'Ek Doo kya' look to each other before they went to sleep was worth watching a 1000 times LOL.

My mom saw the show with me for the first time and she was in love with Addu LOL. She started enjoying the show too Smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested--RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 39914

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Sacchi..Addu ko toh Renu aur Rondi se compare karne lag gaye Ouch...mujhe toh itna gussa aur hasi dono saath mein aa raha tha. They were telling that it its been a while since MM got married but they never got a chance to get cozy because Addu would tapkofy at the wrong time. Abhi shadi ko sirf do din hi hue hain..yeh kaise samjhaun LOL


dear they can't understand this ...yeh hai teenager kid jawaani ke side effects LOL and if you explain to bhi inki samaj mein kuch nahi aayega hame pyar ka dushman bana dege hame bhi ridz renu bana degeLOL so let at be do what they want to doLOL

@kiran oh yes i really love it addu mohan's nok jhokLOL

see here addu bhi mohan se Aankh maarna sikh gayaLOL




The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

knraji-lightinfested--Swetha-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 9532

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Kal to Mohan and Addu ka 'Ek Doo kya' look to each other before they went to sleep was worth watching a 1000 times LOL.

My mom saw the show with me for the first time and she was in love with Addu LOL. She started enjoying the show too Smile.

waise sumi ab tera shelly khushi khushi bahri expression dena shuru kar sakta hai LOL
..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 11790

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
I also loved nanhi adhu moments too. Shez taking gud care of him. New kid is very good. Watz his name??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested--RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index