Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu: HM ka naya tariqa, bachon ke saath (Page 50)

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

Originally posted by shamil

awesome analysis sita nd neeluClap
I am happy the romance is getting interrupted. But they did look togethr coz it was all subtle.Dont think I can bring myself to watch full blown romance between MM before he actuallydivorcesrondi.Dead
me too..but probkem hai shamil.. Guru's parents will be doing the baby sitting n MM wil get time together. Bas rodhi ko mein khushi khusi nepal bhejna padega..jah beti jah.
geethu I really really want rondi in nepal
the guy has no right to do romantic rendezvous when he hasnt legally divorced his wife and then get married again to M
I think only the unmarried girls and the men folk here are happy with MM romancing as far as I can see

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

knraji-lightinfested-sitammasumiswap-RadhaRani--Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

I am happy the romance is getting interrupted. But they did look togethr coz it was all subtle.Dont think I can bring myself to watch full blown romance between MM before he actuallydivorcesrondi.Dead
me too..but probkem hai shamil.. Guru's parents will be doing the baby sitting n MM wil get time together. Bas rodhi ko mein khushi khusi nepal bhejna padega..jah beti jah.

I know..Rondhi will do Addu's job of Rang mein Bhang dalna LOL. Go Rondhi Go!!!! 

Yeh maine kisi doosre thread mein daala to mera murder ho jayega LOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaan-lightinfested-SwastikAshNishamil-RadhaRani--Swetha-

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Ami,kya fantastic pictures hai,Haila...Ek Chai se Angry Bird ghayaal,yeh Chai duniya ka sabse sasta weapon ban gayaa...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-sumiswap-RadhaRani-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

the guy has no right to do romantic rendezvous when he hasnt legally divorced his wife and then get married again to M
I think only the unmarried girls and the men folk here are happy with MM romancing as far as I can see

maatey i m unmarried and 17 ...bt i m nt happy with MM romance as of fr now ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BVsumiswap-RadhaRani--Swetha-

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

no shamill i dont think so. Bcoz i am unmarried. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-SwastikAshNisumiswap-RadhaRani--Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Doosre thread mein Addu ko almost villain bana diya hai for not able to understand that MM need privacy to be romanchik Dead...hey bhagwan LOL. Addu bachcha hai yeh koi nahi samajhta hai lagta hai.Confused

Mohan has always been a little wierd towards him then how will Addu be nice to him Ermm? And how will Addu understand, he is a kid and he needs some time to bond with Mohan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested--RadhaRani--Swetha-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

But Shamil...sadly our wish may not be fulfilled completely I feel..Rondy may end up in Nepal, Mohan will see her there,in fact MM will both see her there...but before the truth is out..I feel even if they dont romance ..SR might occur somehow...which will lead to terrible dilemma and lots of heart aches and confusions later on..I am sure that something like this will happen..esp with JJappu,trained by Ektamai ,still here playing an active role.!!!!!! And the rangeela channel is also known for planning such weird & crap tracks.That is why I am enjoying these moments of MM closeness and other light scenes so much now..because very soon we are in for a major downfall and lots of sad episodes...And I dont want to wait till after the divorce to get happiness from the show..however much i disapprove of his current marital status now.Getting divorce will take a long time...and Though I will hate it if they show romancing in a heavy scale I am looking forward to light heated moments between MM now...
Actually Mohan can make use of this waiting period to bond with Addu properly.!!

Edited by sitamma - 10 August 2012 at 3:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dvshahshamilSwastikAshNisumiswap-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Yellow bird is megha ROFL ROFL and brown is mohanROFL ROFL renu ne bana di HM jodiLOL

how dare to do this renu ...soon mohan will do same with youROFL renu ki choti mohan ke haatho mein

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSwastikAshNisumiswap-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index