Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu: HM ka naya tariqa, bachon ke saath (Page 40)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Done Bhoomi!

Thanks Hug

But mujhe bata how do you PM many at one go...I am doing it wrong I know Ermm
Well the best thing to do is add as many people as you. I have added almost all members of MMT so when I write a new message I just click on their names. In a go you can only send 20 PM's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vrinda-sumiswap

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hi neeli...wass up??
@hi..pallavi-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swavai2

Ok reserving to comment on today's and yesterday's episode.

Now un-reserving after updating the comment, past 2 -3 days have been unusually busy. Thanks to my addiction to NBT I did not miss the episodes and That was the best part of the day !

Both the episodes gave me all the beautiful emotions I wanted before hitting the bed during a very heck tick day.
ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Seems like my darling original show is back!!!!!
Loved it, loved it to the core.

On Wednesday I slept thinking about the Amar's photo scene between MM - lovely, mature lovers bonding to spend the rest of the life together. And while going to work on Thursday morning around 6.15 am, I was thinking about that scene - a nice emotionally promising and fulfilling thought to begin the day.

I was emotional - very happy, yet felt the pain of MM - for accepting the past very gracefully and holding each other in that moment to create togetherness and love in future.
This scene was absolutely spot on, perfect.

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Thank you NBT behind the camera team.

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Dear Kunal and Dear Akansha,
Lots of Love and Best Wishes to you for being able to continue to act like this in your life!
You are Stars!

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Now coming to yesterday's episode: Loved MM scene - storm in the tea pot which melts over a cup of tea! Very very Real Life Experience, to me personally. And I read even Sita has the same experience! Yep, MIa - Biwi fights over serious issues!

Well many times even before the fights begin they both know, its ... inevitable and will have to be dealt with by both of us, and yet "Fight To Karnee Hi Hai", to let each other have their say! This was handled superb by minimalistic dialogues and those glances and stares and killing smiles - MM's signature classic stuff!

Love you dears for that scene, I was laughing a lot.

Addu and Mohan bonding and the lack of it for the time being is taking its due course and I am happy that cv's are showing real life issues during a second marriage. They are handling it beautifully and maturely.

I liked Megha's treatment of Addu - she made him realize that this is Her House and He will stay here for this is his house as well, there is no argument about that! Addu may take some more time. For now at least he is living there for the sake of Megha and Nanhi. Looking forward to Mohan the boy and Mohan the man to bond with this Aduu the little boy.

And pre cap is awesome! So the love is bringing in longing and passion! Kunal And Akansha are going to set the TV screen on Fire!

Kya mast bhag rahe the us chotese ghar mai !! And their signature looks, stares, glances and smiles!!!
Oh, you are killers - no one in the TV show can beat you dear Kunal and Akansha!
Me Blushing, Blushing Happy Happy dancing, DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing and in a mood for more and more of such courtship scenes between MM. We didn't have much of that anyway. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yesterday I though that MM's story is not just Dilchasp but even Anokhi.

Usually people fall in love, then the woo each other, there is a courtship period then they get married then Sr - honeymoon, then they start the life together - saath nibhane ki, jimmedari ki shuruwaat, etc. and then kids!

ClapClapClapClap Apne MM ka sab kuch anokha hai! ClapClapClapClap

By not disclosing where exactly Rondi has got a job cv's have kept us ----- as usual on a oven. Be sure they will give us a scary pre cap tonight and we all will end up worried over weekend. I try hard not to get trapped in their trap but am often unsuccessful in that attempt. But in doing that lies the success of the show and the cv's, hence, its OK with me!

Bye dear friends. I stop here. Wish you all on this Dahi Handi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87NBT-BVbablinishasumiswapNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Call me Pals ...short for Pallavi..LOL
I am interested in lubh story of Venu-Guru, rather than the HM..LOL

Hi Pallavi Smile urf Pals Embarrassed.

Me too and I want to meet Guru's Ma-Bapu too. LOL

Hit.It.Misspc_pals

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
hello good morning everyone Hug

happy Dahi Handi to you all Hug

happy Janmashtami  Hug

happy Govinda Hug

happy Gokulashtami Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2bablinishasumiswap

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

sounds like everyone is discussing guru and venu romance, was it shown in the precap ya tum log ne hi un dono ki jodi bana li ? Confused LOL

swavai2Hit.It.Miss

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Hello fari di.. Loads of interesting moments cmg up..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

hello good morning everyone Hug

happy Dahi Handi to you all Hug

happy Janmashtami  Hug

happy Govinda Hug

happy Gokulashtami Hug

Hi Fari Hug

You got all the names spot on LOL. Thanks by the way Embarrassed

swavai2Hit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index