Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu: HM ka naya tariqa, bachon ke saath (Page 37)

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Chalo friends... Bye and Good Night...

kal milte hain isi jaga..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Aaya re megha ka bodyguard
mohan tu bachke rehna ye piddi tujhe chorega nahi.
SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Gd Nyt Ankur..."HUGS"...Pooja,Sanjay bhaag kar jaata bhi to kahan jaata,ushe dekh kar bhi to sab Ladkiya bhaag jaate the..
poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
New title for mmt
piddi bna megha ka bodyguard ab megha na aayegi mohan ke hath.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Pooja,kahani tumhari Spoof ki tarah hi aage bad rahin hai,baas kami hai sirf chuhe ki...
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139281&PID=62663098&#62663098
eh dekho na aur comment karo
And Good night.
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
no new thread...okie i am posting here then...this is for 9th aug epi...

my first impression after watching the episode...can someone be this much gud...i mean i know mohan is a fictional character but usme bhi achhai ka ek limit hona chahiye ya nahi...

but let me start from the beginning...nice to hear the title song...i hv watched the movie and its really nice...and i loved how MM went from katti to batti keeping in track with the lyrics of the song...
the tea scene reminded me of old days...
and guru...i seriously think mohan shud think of getting a new house...i understand his "thoda hai thode ki zaroorat hai" policy...lekin ye to thoda se bhi kam hai...

and the night scene...mohan poking nanhi and then megha's nose...saying "family"...wishing them gudnite...it was all so nice and cozy and mohan seems so at peace with this arrangement...but the longing was in his eyes...for a flicker of a second the longing cud be seen in his eyes wen he got out from the bathroom and turned to see his wife sandwiched between the kids...again the longing was in his eyes wen he lied down and looked at megha just before poking the noses...
and megha gving her hand and he holding it before falling asleep...it surprises me the extent of love that mohan feels for his new family...but he did not marry megha just to see her sleeping with the children or just to hold her hand before saying gud nite...
the understanding, the patience all comes from his deep love...

love is a blissful sensation...but it is love that also gives the pain of being in love...the pain of not being able to love as much as we wish to love...but strangely the pain that we get from loving is also a blissful sensation...
there is a song in bengali written by rabindranath tagore...english translation goes like this...

What is vibe my friend.??
What is pain my friend..??
You say it all day & night,
Love & Love..??
Love is what, my dear..??
Is it all pains, 
..??
Is it all tears,.??
Is it all grief, ..??
Then why, may I know,
people for which joy,
aspire such grief...???

i maybe a bit too emotional today but wen the reason is love nothing else matters...it is not that mohan is not aspiring to sleep with megha...but never can we see a single frown, a single grudge or even a single irritating tone while talking to the kids...the reason is very simple for him...he loves megha and just seeing her happy and smiling makes him forget everything and anything...for him nothing is worth that smile...

lastly let me say i am in love with the writers...yes i know they did a huge and irreparable damage with the ridzie track...but if we forget that then otherwise every single track is as real as it can be...the argument on financial issues...to megha manaofying mohan...to the sleeping arrangement in a one room flat...wat i liked about the manaofying scene that it had just the right tone...nothing major hapnd that mohan wud stay angry for more than few minutes...and they showed that way only...and wat i love that MM relation is based on small small gestures...just a cup of tea...just sitting beside him and gving him teasing smile was enuf to melt him...no crap dialogues like "i am sorry" or "pls maan jao na"...

and the precap...that is another perfect track from the writers...y did i not think of it before...it is not only real but reminded me of a couple in my neighbourhood...there a woman got married who already had a ten yr old daughter from prev marriage...for many days they cud not even share the same bedroom because the daughter refused to see them tog...she even used to say stuff like "noone except my dad can touch my mom"...i know addu is too young for that...but this is something inevitable sometimes wen kids do not like to see another man near their mom...more because addu has not bonded with mohan...

now it remains to be seen how MM handle this...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2NBT-BVsitammasumiswappc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Arre Mohan Addu ke upar se jump maar ke pakda-pakdi kar raha hai ??
zaahir hai wo jagega hi aur Mohan ki Band bajaayega hi !!!!!!!!  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2NBT-BVadoremevirgosumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index