Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Thu: HM ka naya tariqa, bachon ke saath - Page 32

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Well the best thing to do is add as many people as you. I have added almost all members of MMT so when I write a new message I just click on their names. In a go you can only send 20 PM's.

Thanks Peeli 😳. I will do that now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bablinisha

sounds like everyone is discussing guru and venu romance, was it shown in the precap ya tum log ne hi un dono ki jodi bana li ? 😕 😆

Hi Nisha, Nahi read the new RM article Swati has posted. Venu-Guru romance is for real 😳. Venu will fall in love with Guru at first sight 😆. Main toh soch sochke itna khush ho rahi hun 😆.
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have just read the article and double good news 🤣

am so looking forward to Venu romancing Guru 🤣 the stuff our dreams were made of 😆

and Guru's maa-baapu for real!!!  lo we were just talking about it the other day and look, here they are!!!

Papa bhatnagar ki entry hou ya nahi, papa brijvasi ki entry tou hone waali hai 😆 lucky parents of guru and not so lucky Sr. bhatnagar 😆
sumiswap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fari-

I have just read the article and double good news 🤣

am so looking forward to Venu romancing Guru 🤣 the stuff our dreams were made of 😆

and Guru's maa-baapu for real!!!  lo we were just talking about it the other day and look, here they are!!!

Papa bhatnagar ki entry hou ya nahi, papa brijvasi ki entry tou hone waali hai 😆 lucky parents of guru and not so lucky Sr. bhatnagar 😆

Haan yaar, ek toh 2-2 Rinkus, uske upar Guru's pujya parents for real and Guru-Venu romance that takes the cake 😆
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumiswap

Hi Nisha, Nahi read the new RM article Swati has posted. Venu-Guru romance is for real 😳. Venu will fall in love with Guru at first sight 😆. Main toh soch sochke itna khush ho rahi hun 😆.

thanks, now i'll go and read the article. i'm so excited for guru

maybe she fell for his half chaddi 😆
Edited by bablinisha - 11 years ago
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Imagining the scene when veenu sees guru for the first time..wat will be the BG score?!! Mujhe monu,nanhi,sdhu sabka reaction dekhna tha. But they r going to Nepal..yeh veenu kab ayega. Ohh think have to wait till nxt week.
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
yeah great news yar, me so excited.

lol Nisha, will make for a cute couple 😆 guru in half pant and venu in full pant 👏
sumiswap thumbnail
Hi Swati, loved you take on the episode. I loved loved the MM manao scene. That scene was so cute. And even the lyrics of the song in the background complimented the action 😳. 

Mohan kept his hand on Megha's shoulder and they both smiled at each other when this played on TV:
yeh lag raha hain sari uljhane sulajh gayi
yeh dhadkano ki bat dhadkane samajh gayi
naa boliye ke bolne ko kuchh nahi raha

Superb stuff that was 😊. And ofcourse our darling cute as a button Addu.Gosh the way M and A wished each other good night was simply 🤣.
Edited by sumiswap - 11 years ago
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kunchii

Imagining the scene when veenu sees guru for the first time..wat will be the BG score?!! Mujhe monu,nanhi,sdhu sabka reaction dekhna tha. But they r going to Nepal..yeh veenu kab ayega. Ohh think have to wait till nxt week.

yesterday article, it was written clearly that when Mohan and megha come back from their honeymoon, they'll find Venu in residence

so after the HM, we shall be able to see MM's reaction to Venu 😆
sumiswap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fari-

yesterday article, it was written clearly that when Mohan and megha come back from their honeymoon, they'll find Venu in residence

so after the HM, we shall be able to see MM's reaction to Venu 😆

I would love to see Mohan tease Guru now when he gets to know about Venu's pheelings for him 😆