MMT Thu: HM ka naya tariqa, bachon ke saath - Page 26

Posted: 11 years ago
Agar truth nepal me khulta hai to ye renu venu track ka kya matlab. Mera matlab hai truth khulne ke baad to sad ho jayega na show. May be venu mohan ki megha ko manane me madad kare.
I think Rondi wd land to Nepal,high possibility-but whatever,if SR happens,Megha will not relent easily after knowing the truth and if it doesn't happen,Megha will be stand with Mohan,mi feel.That's the funda of drama.
Thanks Amisha, misty for trying to clear my thoughts! I needed that! The moment I got this weird thought in my head I din't know how to erase it! Sometimes it happens to me that if say something out loud, which is bad, it may not happen or may be I get prepared for it! ðŸ˜Š

Anyway good that you people helped me out in this! Thanks! Hope the upcoming bad is really not that bad! Be cool... 😎
Originally posted by misty85

Right now I'm also confused like CVs 😆 But I'm also afraid that ridz might end up in Nepal... I really hope that CVs show Mohan-Addu bonding on nepal trip rather than rondhi crap...

Addu the bodyguard kee Mohan se bonding ho gai to SR pakka-divorce or no divorce - so all the fans who don't want to see mohan commit another mistake wish addu remains a bodyguard to megha and no SR.😊
Originally posted by ankur281

<font size="2">I have a solution...Ridz ke pichhe Addu nam ki chhota atom bomb ko laga do...</font>

<font size="2">waise hi kud jayegi Ridz pichha chhurane ke liye...</font>
per uske liye to addu ki mohan se dosti hona zaruri hai tabhi to kahega dur raho mere naye papa se.
Originally posted by misty85

woh achchi jagah hogi rondhi ke liye...😆😆

Ye taliban kahan hai?????
Originally posted by NBT-BV

🤣 She meant kabul... kabul express movie nahi dekhi??😆😆
Originally posted by NBT-BV

[/QUOTE]
It's in Afganisthan...Rondi is a Lady taliban-the weapon is Butter-Knife😆
Bechara mohan lagta hai aadhi jwani megha ke haath se kaam chala kar beet jayegi or baki use manane me.

For mohan
bari mushki maang laye the char din khuda se
2 aarzu me kat gaye 2 intzar me.
   Happy Janmashtami