India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

jealousy factor starts...

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
The game starts to destroy Amrit ...natasha plan succeeds in some way..shower scene amrit all angry seeing both in bathroom..

Agam says Amrit is angry seeing me with natasha..good now it will be more fun.natasha too acts that it was accident and while agam going out of the room , she puts her hand on  his  shoulder to thank him..amrit more angry seeing this ..

Agam this guy is faking so much with amrit ..LOLawesome .. his expression was a must watch.. bored..irritated but so calmly acts he is hurt that amrit is angry with him ..Agam is getting what he wanted Amrit falling for him completely and he  will acheive his goal.its coming as Amrit will definitely confess her love for him sooner or later...

Agam goes in meeting with Mr oberoi and there he is in thought hearing someone say  that natasha loved car racing and luxurious cars..Mr oberoi feels awkward and when agam asked him he said yes before but not now as she is interested in business..may be later agam will get a hint about this car racing ...

At home amrit with her attitude but got it back from natasha esp when sh ctalked rudely about her mother..next babli brought a bouquet and again amrit thinks its hers from a well-wisher as she fell in the party.babli says no its for madam..natasha feign innocence about it.saying there is no card.babli says may be a dewaana of yours .may be he has seen you in party..amrit face was like really..as she thinks she is the princess..natasha deliberately turns the bouquet for amrit to read the florist card..natasha says now wait and watch how these flowers change your life..

Precap..natasha telling  i cooked the food today .agam eating and gets flashback of nimrit when she cooked same food..agam does not like mooli and baigan and thats wat nimrit cooked but he ate it without saying anything..i think natasha did it deliberately again..i feel natasha will do everything that will remind agam of nimrit..

When he held her in his arms in the shower the lyrics of the bhool pana song also is changed..it says meeting you why i feel i know you from before and there is a deep relationship with you..

story really getting interesting each day..lets wait and watch how much amrit burns with jealousy ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesskapu80--Saina---SMay31-krithikasanasuya43

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
One more good episodeTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

rihab-ankifan Senior Member
rihab-ankifan
rihab-ankifan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Thx u saveeta 
The epi was fantastic, im enjoying watching the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Savee :) OMG this show and AgNi making me more and more crazy ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
Agni are getting closer and Agham is getting the feel of Nimrit in Nats. So we can see Agni reunion soon; fingers crossed. Agham and Nats want Amrit to be jealous and insecure. Means from now on we will get Agni scenes in plenty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jignasha_1778saveeta24

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index