Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

MANVEER FF : The journey of a wife... (Book 1) (Page 9)

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.K

Navina.
i love ur ff. Ur last chapter was amazing, i wish it was like that in dek.
please update soon.
Dont let anything hapen 2 uday
Hi mrs.K,
1stly: welcome to the forum.
I read that my ff is 1 of your 5 favourites...I'm honoured. THANK YOU!!!
I will try to update soon, if not tommorrow then definately on Monday.

Don't worry about Uday- I won't hurt him! But something has to happen to him-so Manyata realises her feelings for him.

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

Originally posted by navinahun

it was super duper good finally the hot scenes will come soonEmbarrassed i can see the ploy building please no more misunderstandings and J should fall hard please update soon sorry for replying late and please update soon which hot and steamy manveer scenesEmbarrassed thanks for such a lovely updateBig smile

Hi Saira...Thanks for the compliments...

About J: I have something very cruel planned for her...

About the misunderstandings: There are 2 more..(DON'T KILL ME)

About the hot scenes: That will probably be in sub-chapter 1.6 or 1.7
                                         (THAT WILL ROUND OFF CHAPTER 1)

By the way, I'm very worried about you , It seems like you have a very unhealthy addiction with HOT SCENES... I really wonder if I'll be able to appease your hunger with what i'm going to write for the CONSUMMATION SCENE...

welcome
yes J should burn in hell
two more chapters of misunderstanding OMG but please update soon so that the misunderstandings are all over sooonBig smile
it is K you can take your time and develop the story but please soon
dont worry and for hot scenes i feel in a story it is very needed for the story but it has to go with plot so you can take your time 
ho dont worry i know you will rock and if you are confused just read my FF they have so many hot scenes that you will a quiet good ideaLOLLOL i know u are a great writer 
please update soon and pm me when u update nextBig smile

Thank you SAIRA...not many people will allow someone to take ideas from their own work. YOU ARE REALLY 1 OF A KIND!!!
SORRY dear, i won't be sending out pm's...I am still a newbie-& newbies aren't allowed to give out links in their pm.

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

it was super duper good finally the hot scenes will come soonEmbarrassed i can see the ploy building please no more misunderstandings and J should fall hard please update soon sorry for replying late and please update soon which hot and steamy manveer scenesEmbarrassed thanks for such a lovely updateBig smile

By the way, I'm very worried about you , It seems like you have a very unhealthy addiction with HOT SCENES... I really wonder if I'll be able to appease your hunger with what i'm going to write for the CONSUMMATION SCENE...

welcome
two more chapters of misunderstanding OMG but please update soon so that the misunderstandings are all over sooonBig smile
dont worry and for hot scenes i feel in a story it is very needed for the story but it has to go with plot so you can take your time 
ho dont worry i know you will rock and if you are confused just read my FF they have so many hot scenes that you will a quiet good ideaLOLLOL i know u are a great writer 

Thank you SAIRA...not many people will allow someone to take ideas from their own work. YOU ARE REALLY 1 OF A KIND!!!
SORRY dear, i won't be sending out pm's...I am still a newbie-& newbies aren't allowed to give out links in their pm.

welcome i believe in sharing and for pms u can send a link until 25 posts as now you have more than 25 posts u can send a link now do try and please update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

welcome

welcome i believe in sharing and for pms u can send a link until 25 posts as now you have more than 25 posts u can send a link now do try and please update soon

THANX for letting me know... will try to update tomorrow night.

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

welcome

THANX for letting me know... will try to update tomorrow night.

will wait for your updateBig smile

...navina...

pmpm1 Goldie
pmpm1
pmpm1

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I read all the chapters at one go! Nice plot! I enjoyed reading it... waiting for more.

...navina...

Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Wow standing ovation Navina.Read all the chapters.n the chapters were awesome man.Damn intresting yaar.Specially the last chapter.I m speachless.U r a great writer Navina.Keep up the good work.Cont soon n pm me only if u can:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678...navina...

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Update soon Navina!!

...navina...

Go to top