Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

MANVEER FF : The journey of a wife... (Book 1) (Page 79)

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

Originally posted by zinayrules

awesome update navina!!Clap
haha manyata was naming the horses soo cute!!Embarrassed
the s** scene was soo hotBlushingBlushingBlushing
OMG! poor uday got two shots i hope nothing happens to him!Cry

Thanx Zainab - u give the prettiest comments.  Glad u found Manyata's naming session cute  ...  but, poor girl made a mess of itOuch.  The love-making scene was hotEmbarrassed ; BUT IT WAS A NIGHTMARE FOR ME TO WRITEAngry.  Dear - it's gonna take a lot more than 2 bullets to get rid of Uday Approve.

...   FOR COMMENTING !!!

navina dear no need for a thanks yar!!
for me all writers r doing great job and when we expect from u to give awesome updates which u give no doubt!
so these comments are ur right!
u people do alot hard work to write and think so in return u deserve more than this!
love u Monkey Icon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hey Navina Hug, the update was so amazing and eventful, loved it ClapClap. It had everything in it, hot manveer romance thanks to Manyata's baby making andolanLOL, cute manveer nok-jhok on the foal naming ceremonyWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, and dhamakerdar climax with my prince getting shot Disapprove

The whole climax scene was so magnificently articulatedClap,  they way he got shot, and still was only bothered about Manyata's safety was so AWWW Embarrassed. And uv knows to fly too EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI know mera hero mar raha hai, but I'm like a pathetic maniac still drooling on him , but kya karo yaar tumahar UV hai hi aisa.

Now Navina, who was that bas**** who first had to guts to spouil our manveer's private moment and see itAngry, and secondly, he planned and shot the prince of JaighadShockedShocked. I have a feeling it was Aryan urff that Akash/Pakash Dead.

Please save my prince .

Was an amazing update NavinaThumbs Up, but felt it was smaller than ur other updates,thanks for the PM 

Edited by chitra_rao - 23 October 2012 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678...navina...

puggyy Goldie
puggyy
puggyy

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
    Outstanding effort !! Clap

Loved it , but felt sad for uday ..

Update was hotWink   Also emotionalCry

U know I felt bad at da climax , y did doctor tell so 
Pls navina can't see uday on bed , get him well soon 

Next uday ka junior pls

Screw that majnu ...still I couldn't believe how could someone attack Yuvraj uday veer ..tht to in jaigad ... 

...navina...

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
hey loved d update..
loved d manveer romance..Embarrassed
who s dat "Censored" who was watching themAngry
pls uday ko teek kar doCryCry
update soonSmileSmile

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

oh God dear the updaye was very unpredictable. It had indeed a very big twist.
seriously i was hell shocked when uday got shot twice. Please navina i dont want hin to die or something cant bear that i know twists are necessary for the progress of any story but dont kill him!
the updated was really amazingly written i was actually picturizing it in my mind!
Great job deary eagerly waiting for next update now its your time to update very very fast:)

Hey Sarah   ...    Had to put in a twist, something which nobody would've expected.  ( because I had to make sure that all my readers will come back for the next partLOLWink).

I am not evil Dear -   I'm not gonna let him die.   I Heart him as much as all the girls here love him. 

Thanx for the lovely compliment    Hug.

Will TRY to update soonStar.

MsLuscious

patakaguddi Goldie
patakaguddi
patakaguddi

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
reserve
sorry navi...fr late replying
will comment soonEmbarrassed

edited...

hey navina...Embarrassed
omg omg omg...this update was amazing yaar...truly rocking,,,,u did an awesum jobThumbs Up

it was very unpredictable update...u know why
becoz
the first half of the update wasy  very  hot, sweet nd cute updateEmbarrassed
 nd 
the other half was really scary nd shocking Embarrassed

i mean..the update begins  with manveer hot make out session...i mean i reallu loved how manyta was so eager to make a baby with udayLOL Wink
thn how sweetly manyta made her understand tht she is serious about having a baby nd atlast uday follows his princess command...tht was really very sweey

thn the " naamkaran" of tht baby horse was so hilarious...LOL
manyta suggesting names like" CHAMIYA,,,CHAMAKCHALLO... ROFLROFLROFL
nd uday vampire...LOL
tht was awesum dudeThumbs Up

thn came the most scariest part... 

who was tht  bas**** who was eyeing on manveers private moment,,, i m sure tht must be akash only...Dead
nd thn the gun battle...uday gt shot with two bullets,, now tht was really scary manShocked
but i know  u wont let happen anything to him...i trust you...Embarrassed

so all nd all...once again u did a tremendous job...really loved the updateClap

now eagerly waiting fr ur next part...yaar
plz update soon...Embarrassed

Edited by coolsaloni.nira - 26 October 2012 at 4:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

hey navi awesome updateSmile but then the last part was scary pls let Uday be safe and don't let the scoundrel who tried to kill escapeAngry... ..sry i couldn't comment yesterday since it was late ni8...navi update soon can't wait to read  further

Hey Krishna,  Thanx for the compliment.   Last part was a shockerOuch   - but, u don't have to worry; as long as I'm the writerWink - nobody can kill the mighty UdayVeer.   I have something evil planned for the attacker Evil Smile  - but, it will take a few chapters before that happens.    Please don't apologise about being late   - I also couldn't  comment on your update last night for the same reason.   I will definately TRY MY BEST to update fastSmile.

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING KRISHNA   Hug
...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey Navina Hug, the update was so amazing and eventful, loved it ClapClap. It had everything in it, hot manveer romance thanks to Manyata's baby making andolanLOL, cute manveer nok-jhok on the foal naming ceremonyWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, and dhamakerdar climax with my prince getting shot Disapprove

The whole climax scene was so magnificently articulatedClap,  they way he got shot, and still was only bothered about Manyata's safety was so AWWW Embarrassed. And uv knows to fly too EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI know mera hero mar raha hai, but I'm like a pathetic maniac still drooling on him , but kya karo yaar tumahar UV hai hi aisa.

Now Navina, who was that bas**** who first had to guts to spouil our manveer's private moment and see itAngry, and secondly, he planned and shot the prince of JaighadShockedShocked. I have a feeling it was Aryan urff that Akash/Pakash Dead.

Please save my prince .

Was an amazing update NavinaThumbs Up, but felt it was smaller than ur other updates,thanks for the PM 

Thanx Chitra Star . I'm so glad u loved it . I really thought my life would be in danger after that chapterOuch.   Hey - I actually didn't think of it as an andolanConfused; But u are absolutely right!!!  The christening of the horse was quite cute ( if I do say so myselfEmbarrassedLOL ) . Last  part was action-packed  ...  maybe a bit too much.

Thank u for saying that - I really appreciate it.  Uday is a true hero - always concerned for the next person.   I even turned him into a pilot  ...   NOW HE IS THE PERFECT MAN .Wink ( not that he wasn't before this Embarrassed )     ... Chitra, I know exactly what u mean - even I fell in love with himHeart  ,all over againBlushing.

Well my Dear, there is only 1 villain Deadin my SS - &  your guess is RIGHT Clap.

Okay - if you're pleading so much - I'LL SAVE HIM!!!

Yep ( right again ) - the update was a bit shorter than my usual.

Welcome for the PMSmile.

THANX FOR SUCH AN AWESOME COMMENT  Hug

chitra_rao

Go to top