Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
we love your story, and if you give up that person will win, you have to be the winner and prove her or him wrongπŸ˜ƒ
huma12. thumbnail
[QUOTE=...navina...]                               NOTE:

Hi every1.   I was supposed to update my SS tomorrow (Sunday 14/OCT), but now   ...   I HAVE DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE IT!!!   The reason is Zainab (ashukapoor007)😑,   she has been calling me horrible names like :  BANDARIYA , SONI & even CHIKKI.   I'm very heart -broken πŸ’” about this ; and I can't stop crying 😭😭😭.  

SORRY  for doing this πŸ˜’.

I'm not joking    ...     I'M  EXTREMELY SERIOUS!!!😳

THANX 4 READING MY NOTE.

GOOD-BYE.
 just ignore her niviii plzzz dont stoppp jst becouse of 1 personnn dont forget usss plzzz😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Navi plzzz...update karo naaa...
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
                                                           NOTE:

Yep  ... another note!!!

I just want to apologise to everyone.   I have realised my mistake.  Obviously Zainab calling me those names, was not meant as an insult  ...  BUT; that was how I took it.  

I'M SORRY FOR OVER-REACTING!!!

Thanx to :  Anisha / Rubaa / Ria / Swini / Sonia / Saira / FantasyAngel /  Pia / Gargi / Zil1111 / adventure_gurl   &  huma12         ...    for your kind words and your encouragement     and even your apologies.

I appreciate it ,  BUT;  the fact remains that this was a huge blunder on my part     ...   I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR WHAT I DID WITH ZAINAB!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME ZAINAB!!!

Please every1  ...  help me out once more   ...  convince Zainab to forgive me.     You all stood by me yesterday ; even though I was in the wrong!!!
...   HELP ME AGAIN!

THIS SS WILL ONLY CONTINUE ONCE ZAINAB HAS ACCEPTED MY APOLOGY!!!

...    oh and 1 more thing :
SWETA  ...  Please stop crying!

Edited by ...navina... - 11 years ago
Udaylovie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plzzz plzzz plzz continue ur ss ..
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Usse mei apni style seh pataungi..:p
HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Choco.Swiss

Usse mei apni style seh pataungi..:p

Thanx Swini  ...  I'd really appreciate it!!!
adorable_rana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Its all clear...pheww...😊

okz zenu mujhey milay toh sahi...I will say its all a misunderstanding...πŸ˜›

patakaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey hi dear...πŸ˜ƒ
u kow wht, basically today  i came online on " if"   to write the last chapter of my ss (as u know i m ending it soon) 
but 
 by mistake i clicked on ur post.. nd the 1st page of ur ss opened up...

i read the character sketches of ur storu,,,,,, nd thought tht atleast  i should give this story a try nd thn instead of reading the chpater 1 i clicked on the link of the last chapter nd read it...

As i finished reading the last chapter i couldnt control myself frm reading the other remaining chapters of ur story nd thn whithin an hour or so  i finished reading all the chapters of ur story in one go...
nd u really dont know how much i enjoyed reading ur story... 
i loved ur story so much tht its definitely ging to be in my favs list alongwith others story
u write so well yaar... i have become a fan of urs...πŸ˜ƒ
truly yaar,,,,amazing...loved itπŸ˜ƒ

specially the chapter in which manyta confessed her love to uv on his birthday nd also gives him the bestest gigt of his life...thts  she ,,,herself...😳
nd thn the paty scene nd then udays penthouse suite scene,,,,they all were awesum yaar...
 now i really cant wait to read the next part ...
so plz update next part soon yaaar...nd yeah plz do pm me whn u update next part ...ok
waiting fr ur next chapter like nything...
plz update soon😳

HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolsaloni.nira

hey hi dear...πŸ˜ƒ

u kow wht, basically today  i came online on " if"   to write the last chapter of my ss (as u know i m ending it soon) 
but 
 by mistake i clicked on ur post.. nd the 1st page of ur ss opened up...

i read the character sketches of ur storu,,,,,, nd thought tht atleast  i should give this story a try nd thn instead of reading the chpater 1 i clicked on the link of the last chapter nd read it...

As i finished reading the last chapter i couldnt control myself frm reading the other remaining chapters of ur story nd thn whithin an hour or so  i finished reading all the chapters of ur story in one go...
nd u really dont know how much i enjoyed reading ur story... 
i loved ur story so much tht its definitely ging to be in my favs list alongwith others story
u write so well yaar... i have become a fan of urs...πŸ˜ƒ
truly yaar,,,,amazing...loved itπŸ˜ƒ

specially the chapter in which manyta confessed her love to uv on his birthday nd also gives him the bestest gigt of his life...thts  she ,,,herself...😳
nd thn the paty scene nd then udays penthouse suite scene,,,,they all were awesum yaar...
 now i really cant wait to read the next part ...
so plz update next part soon yaaar...nd yeah plz do pm me whn u update next part ...ok
waiting fr ur next chapter like nything...
plz update soon😳

Hi Nira   ...    U found my SS by mistake and still u decided to read it ( I WOULDN"T  HAVEπŸ˜†).

Thank u so much for the lovely compliments.  

Actually this SS is on hold at the moment  ...  
( I ALIENATED A FRIEND YESTERDAY ...  AND ONLY WHEN SHE FORGIVES ME   ...WILL THIS SS CONTINUE )

THANX FOR COMMENTING NIRA  πŸ€—.