Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

MANVEER FF : The journey of a wife... (Book 1) (Page 5)

Mariam12 Senior Member
Mariam12
Mariam12

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
awsum update navinaBig smile plz do cont soon and add me in ur pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
ClapClapthnaks.awesome.please updayte sooon...and pm me when you do update...Clap

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

SUB-CHAPTER:   1.3: DINNER AT THE RAJ MAHEL

As soon as Uday got home- his eyes fell on the crumpled card and gift still lying on the dining table. He wasn't surprised. He knew that Manyata would've told the servants to leave it there till he saw it. He went to his room to change into something more appropriate as he was going for a  "get-together"  at th in-laws. He settled on a  "smart-casual" look. Black shoes, black slacks, white long-sleeved shirt (sleeves rolled up a bit) and a black waist coat. He checked out his reflection in the mirror and thought out loud:
               YOU STILL GOT IT UDAY...
     NOBODY WOULD EVEN GUESS WHAT A TURMOIL YOUR LIFE IS.
                SO,THE SAYING IS TRUE:
      ONCE A ROYAL...ALWAYS A ROYAL!!!!
He smirked to himself and then mumbled softly:
ONCE A DASHING PRINCE...ALWAYS A DASHING PRINCE!!!

He looked out of the window and saw that Manyata was already seated in the car. He raced downstairs to the car , secretly hoping that Manyata wouldn't start another war of words with him. Fortunately she didn't- the entire drive to Dadisaab's Palace was quiet. NICE AND QUIET!!!    Uday found himself glancing sidewards towards Manyata- she looked stunning in a yellow salwar-suit. It was a simple outfit but the 3 different shades of yellow in it , made it look more extravagant. He couldn't help himself from admiring her. He really wanted to compliment her but thought better of it.

Manyata , on the other hand; was busy staring out of her window.  She was watching a little girl, who was selling flowers. She was a tiny, little thing who was battling to carry a very large basket which was filled with long-stemmed red roses. Every time cars stopped at the robot, she would run to the driver and beg them to buy a rose. Manyata felt really sorry for the child but at the same time hoped that the robot would change to green and they could drive off. It did. She breathed a sigh of relief. If they got caught at that robot , then the child would've asked Uday to buy a rose ; and if he did ,then he would give it to her ...AND THAT WOULD BE EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE FOR BOTH OF THEM.

It was exactly 5 o'clock when they reached the mahel. Komal, Vijay Bhai and (of course) DS welcomed them warmly. Uday & Manyata took blessings from DS and Komal. The trio then wished the couple for their anniversary.

Manyata couldn't take it any longer and finally blurted out:
It's only 3 months- I don't see what's the big deal...I wish you all would just stop fussing over it!
All were hurt by her remark, especially Uday. DS was not happy with her behaviour. She took Manyata's hand in her own and began walking with her, then calmly; in a soft tone, the old lady began to explain to her grand-daughter:
Beta...when a young couple marries, every day they spend together becomes a milestone. Now ,they can't throw a party everyday; can they. Manyata nodded but she was clearly not interested, so DS continued:
In the first year of their marriage...a couple always celebrate the 3 month and then 6 month anniversary. It is sort of an achievement that they survived living with each other...
Everyone smiled at DS's wisdom, whilst Manyata remained annoyed.

Soon thereafter...Jai entered. She walked over to her sister, stared at her for some seconds and then said:
Jiji, You know what's the big deal...the big deal is; You are married to 1 of the hottest men in India!!! For you, EVERYDAY SHOULD BE A CELEBRATION!!!
Manyata just rolled her eyes and before Uday could decide what to say, 3 words just fell out of his mouth:
Thank you, Jai.
Manyata shot him a venomous look. Jai saw it and took advantage of the opportunity. She moved really close to Uday and whispered:
You are most welcome, Uday...then she kissed him on the cheek and continued with:
Congrats for surviving 3 months with THAT!!! looking in Manyata's direction. Manyata was turning red in anger.

Now there was only 1 thing she could do- CHANGE THE SUBJECT. She turned to her mother and asked : Where's Daata...
Komal answered:
Maharaj is in a meeting with Prithvi Singhji...he asked us to carry on without him. Manyata nodded.

The table was laid. The Royals took their seats. DS sat in her chair at the head of the table. To her right was Vijay...to her left was Komal. Manyata sat on Brijraj's chair (the other end of the table). To her right was Jai and to her left was Uday. Since Vijay and Uday sat next to each other; they got talking and was busy in their conversation.

Manyata couldn't talk to her mother or grandmother as they were quite far from her...so, she decided to talk to Jai (who was the closest to her), but Jai was busy in something else. She was trying to reach for something under the table with her foot. Nobody else noticed but Manyata was quite curious as to what's happening down under. She purposely dropped her fork on the floor and when she bent down to get it - what she saw,  got her fuming. Jai had removed her shoes and was trying to reach Uday's leg with her toes. Manyata was enraged - here she was, trying so hard to make Uday's life as painful as possible and then there's Jai, her own sister; who's trying to bring pleasure in his life. Manyata looked at the fork in her hand, smiled and mumbled to herself:
No way, Jai; NO WAY AM I GONNA LET YOU PLAY FOOTSIE WITH MY HUSBAND!!!  and with that; she stabbed the fork into Jai's foot.
OUCH - Jiji, What is wrong with you!!! She immediately left the table and limped back to her room. No-one had witnessed what really happened - but everyone had a pretty good idea.

************************************

THANX TO EVERYONE THAT'S TRYING TO HELP ME WITH THE PM AND LINK PROBLEM.   I DO APPRECIATE IT!!! NOW IF ANYBODY HAS A QUICK REMEDY FOR A SPRAINED ANKLE ,DO LET ME KNOW...I FEEL AS IF I'M DYING & I DONT WANT TO DIE BEFORE WATCHING DEK2.LOL

SUB- CHAPTER 1.4: WALKING IN ON THE TRUTH
                                     (COMING: NEXT SATURDAY)

GOOD NIGHT!!!
SmileSmileSmileNAVINASmileSmileSmile

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...vrinda01malikmehreen95Sumatrasunshinehkl-SuHaaN.R-nxaaManveerangelfatima4aMariam12FantasyangelhemvbFutbol_queenSaHillover101rocker12Pagalpinkyilvudayanushruthidhaakshupmpm1-Tannu--K.Kapoor-ParusDivsVampire2468..PT..Ayesha.behrozAsyaloveraslsifjsdlvjmdiA.Hajnalandy.aArchi02vampire12345678pia.raha-TeriMalang-thejazzgalNash..cuteariyaAnmol_.fia21..IshqShava..-RK_Ki_Biwi--SilverAngel-

mahara23 Senior Member
mahara23
mahara23

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
wow loved it continue soon

...navina...

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
gr88 i loved it thanx fr d upd8...plzz upd8 soon

...navina...

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
awesome loved it please update soonBig smile

...navina...

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it! waiting for Manyata to be aware of truth!! 

...navina...

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome navina!!

I M loving this war of love n hatred .
Manyata is cunning UV is loving :D

Cont soon :)

...navina...