Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

MANVEER FF : The journey of a wife... (Book 1) (Page 49)

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Joined: 17 December 2011
Posts: 35970

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

Originally posted by ...navina...

Originally posted by vampire12345678

Originally posted by ...navina...

Originally posted by vampire12345678


and i will tell my maid to get the super huge once that look like small rats 
i am scared of coachroaches 
will use gloves will holding themLOL
 
Saira...don't put such comments on the forum.
What will people think of your living conditionsCry
 

ha ha navi
i live in a big villa opposite the sea 
my living conditions are really nice 
but if u come to tanzania u will see coachroahes are all around 
and i said my maid will bring them she lives in one of the slums 
at my place u will only find cats and dogs playing around



 
Big Villa   Day Dreaming
 
U live in Tanzania???
That means u are MY NEIGHBOUR'S  NEIGHBOURLOL

yes  a super huge villa
some times its super fun sometimes it so bad as if to go from my room to my parents room i have to walk for 12 minutes 
ha ha neighbours neighour 

 
I wish I stayed in a place like that
...SO BIG...THAT U CAN JUST DISSAPPEAR!
 
TANZANIA'S  neighbour is Malawi;
Malawi's neighbour is  SOUTH-AFRICA!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 5836

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

Originally posted by vampire12345678

Originally posted by ...navina...

Originally posted by vampire12345678

Originally posted by ...navina...

Originally posted by vampire12345678


and i will tell my maid to get the super huge once that look like small rats 
i am scared of coachroaches 
will use gloves will holding themLOL
 
Saira...don't put such comments on the forum.
What will people think of your living conditionsCry
 

ha ha navi
i live in a big villa opposite the sea 
my living conditions are really nice 
but if u come to tanzania u will see coachroahes are all around 
and i said my maid will bring them she lives in one of the slums 
at my place u will only find cats and dogs playing around



 
Big Villa   Day Dreaming
 
U live in Tanzania???
That means u are MY NEIGHBOUR'S  NEIGHBOURLOL

yes  a super huge villa
some times its super fun sometimes it so bad as if to go from my room to my parents room i have to walk for 12 minutes 
ha ha neighbours neighour 

 
I wish I stayed in a place like that
...SO BIG...THAT U CAN JUST DISSAPPEAR!
 
TANZANIA'S  neighbour is Malawi;
Malawi's neighbour is  SOUTH-AFRICA!!!

wow navi looks like u know the world mapLOL
in my house to play hide and seek is so fun
no one can find you before 30 minutes
me and sameeer always hide around when our parents are home


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Joined: 15 March 2007
Posts: 30172

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
comment updated pg. 46

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Joined: 17 December 2011
Posts: 35970

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

comment updated pg. 46
 
Thanx 4 letting me know!
 
 
Originally posted by mahi0809

A fabulous update!
Poor Unnati she is being traded like a slave for some deal.. Giriraj is unbelievable..hate him so much!
Loving Manyata and Uday's nazdeekiyan!
 
Thank you so much 4 always commenting.  Hug
It means a lot  to me.
Actually...when I saw that u didn't edit your comment,
I thought that u were dissappointed with it Cry
...and u were being too kind to say so!
 
And...DON'T WORRY ABOUT UNNATI
...I WON'T LET GIRIRAJ MAKE A SWOP WITH HER!!!Big smile
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire12345678

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 1161

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
hey navinaHug awesome updateClap
d shaitan part was hilariousLOL
is this the same aryan as dek??
and how come manyata doesnt ask more when uday says its nothing for her to worry abt..
luved d way uday tries to protect manyata's people by warning her abt the consequencesSmile
umm giriraj has come up with a contract or exchange for unnati's marriage too..??Angry
lovely bro uday... supports her issy even if he has to go against his dadSmileSmile
haha uday s jealous coz of yudaveer.. lolz..
even i was thinking dat its a slight modification of uday's name when u urself penned it as uday's wordsSmile

all in all gr8 update navinaSmile
ummm 2 weeks?? CryCry pls update sooner if possibleSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Joined: 17 December 2011
Posts: 35970

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshinegirll

hey navinaHug awesome updateClap
d shaitan part was hilariousLOL
is this the same aryan as dek??
and how come manyata doesnt ask more when uday says its nothing for her to worry abt..
luved d way uday tries to protect manyata's people by warning her abt the consequencesSmile
umm giriraj has come up with a contract or exchange for unnati's marriage too..??Angry
lovely bro uday... supports her issy even if he has to go against his dadSmileSmile
haha uday s jealous coz of yudaveer.. lolz..
even i was thinking dat its a slight modification of uday's name when u urself penned it as uday's wordsSmile

all in all gr8 update navinaSmile
ummm 2 weeks?? CryCry pls update sooner if possibleSmile

 
Hi SOW  Hug
...yeah ,it did come out quite funny
Akash is Aryan ...Exactly as in DEK! Angry
Well...I made Manyata more trusting of Uday...not like how she was in the show.
Uday is Manyata's  PROTECTOR & BIGGEST WELL-WISHER...
Unfortunately Giriraj in my ss is exactly how he was in the show,
    ( always scheming and manipulating )
I don't have any brothers...if I did...
...I'D WANT 1 LIKE UDAY...caring and protective!
 
Manyata THINKS   Uday is jealous of Yudaveer...WE KNOW BETTERWink
 
Yes Dear ...2 weeks...because it's gonna be a BIGGIE!!!
 
THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING!!!
adorable_rana IF-Dazzler
adorable_rana
adorable_rana

Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 3489

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

Originally posted by adorable_rana

res res resWink
Awww Ruba...DID U FORGET U ALREADY RESERVED A SPOTWinkLOL
and that was for posting in parts...for which we had to wait long naPinch
Originally posted by adorable_rana

Hey navi...superb and awesome updateThumbs Up

I loved the shaitan scene...it was too funny and cute naLOL

and uday is like getting so naughty yaar in your ff...BlushingLOL that bachain sceneLOL

and akash return...now whatShocked???? on no worry UV AND M are already togetherWinkLOL

thanx for the pm and do update tomorrow huh...and a request do give me anticipatory warning when you will update that updateWinkStern Smile

muuahhhHugHug

Hi Ruba...Thank you!
Shaitaan scene did come out quite niceBig smile...IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF!LOL
Uday is NAUGHTYEmbarrassed...wait till it rubs off on ManyataBlushingWink
BE VERY AFRAID OF AKASH!!! Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
Welcome for the PM...2 weeks time Dear...NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
I was planning to give a warning for "A NIGHT TO REMEMBER" Censored
...I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable!!!
( READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) ROFL
THANX FOR COMMENTING RUBA HugHug

Pleasure is mine...your ff is among my favoritesEmbarrassed

ok so its good...i will get a warningROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Joined: 17 December 2011
Posts: 35970

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorable_rana

 
Pleasure is mine...your ff is among my favoritesEmbarrassed

ok so its good...i will get a warningROFL

 
Not only u Rubaa...everyone will be warned before hand...
And for that update...no PM's will be sent out,
...I'm not forcing any1 to read it;
but, it is a requirement for the story to move forward.
 
...otherwise...I WOULD'VE LEFT IT OUT!!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MANVEER~MY MADE IMAGINARY EPIZ.Pt21/22 PG 51-15/11/14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52

Author: MAHI1198   Replies: 409   Views: 55123

MAHI1198 409 55123 04 July 2015 at 8:15pm by arisha_mv
ManVeer FF:~~We Are One~~[CH-18-pg-153] 30/03/2014

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156

Author: --Zinay--   Replies: 1240   Views: 115871

--Zinay-- 1240 115871 08 June 2015 at 4:43am by Dimple.K
Behind the Mask - ManVeer FF [Ch. 23, P. 36]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: simisworld   Replies: 297   Views: 50573

simisworld 297 50573 15 January 2015 at 3:07am by Twinkle_alisha
WITHOUT PAIN NO LOVE~~MANVEER SS~Prt24 newpg 78

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81

Author: MAHI1198   Replies: 646   Views: 64517

MAHI1198 646 64517 24 November 2013 at 2:55am by Nash..
Manveer Playlist for Manveer Dreams!!!

Author: LizBennet   Replies: 9   Views: 2148

LizBennet 9 2148 03 April 2012 at 9:15am by LizBennet

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index