Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

MANVEER FF : The journey of a wife... (Book 1) (Page 157)

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityatandon

pls... pm me the name of the next book and the link too

When I start it ...  I WILL PM YOUBig smile.

Originally posted by andy.a

ok no more buttering
that is a lovely name dear dont change it
so now the wait begins

Tick tock
tick tock
tick tock
LOLLOLLOLLOL

BTW  ...   I will post the prologue and character sketch on Monday.
The actual chapter   ...  will be a few days later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andy.a

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
sorry for being latee!!!!!!! oh my god udayy ka accidentt!!!!!!Cry bt udayy humara heroo use to waps aana hi hogaa!!!!!! manyata will bring him backk defnntelyy!!!!!!!!! achha hua manyata ne akash ko mar diyaa,good job!!!!!!!!!!!SmileSmile

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

have I ever told you how much I love your chapter titles, they are so very apt to the chapter Smile
And both the chapters were amazing ClapClap. You are one beautiful writer NaviClapClap, u put life in ur words. every scene written out there was like a slide show playing in front of my eyes, Manyata compliaing that she has almost forgotten how he smells, and soon she will forget how he looks, OMG that was so heart pricking Confused

I have to give it to you for creating such a wonderful character like Manyata, I mean in ur ff, she has evolved so beautifully from a immature chrysalis to a beautiful butterfly. she has to the T proved that she is Mrs Udayveer singh ClapClap. The way she blasted the Maharaj and Yudhveer singh for breaking the rishta, and the much deserved coldness with which she treated Akash's mom was so outstanding ClapClap.

Navi in this update you have also merged some wonderful flashbacks of our favorite show , the valentine's day gift was mentioned, murari was mentioned which even the CVS had forgotten.I mean this chapter was really like tying all the loose ends, so apt to the chapterSmile.I liked how she went through the wedding album cursing her stupidity for ruining their best day in life, the childhood photo album was fabulous, and the flashback scene of his kiss was even more heart warming EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

The CD scene just made mt heart sink in my chestOuch, It was so well written, so M has tried committing suicide , I so want the baby to step in so that she atleast has a reason to live from here on.

I read ur index navi, u r introducing a look-alike of UV, I dont know what u have in-stores like that look-alike being UV loosing his memory and M all going out there to patao him and get his memory back. I mean it would be so much of a role reversal right before it was UV dying for M's love and attention and now it will be M lolLOL, but I cannot take even a look-alike to be in the place of UV if it is not UV. After creating a gem of a character like UV-Manayata I cannot see a look-alike in place of UV.But whatever way u r taking the story, I'm on for it Smile.

Navi u must have already heard about DEK closing , please either start ur second book in the fan fiction forum or start it here and talk to the mods and move the thread to the fan-fiction forum, but please dont stop writing navi. I so want to see the second book unfold . thank u for giving us such a wonderful book 1, waiting for the journey to continue in book 2 Smile

Awww ...   Chitra   ...   u are making me shed tears of happinessEmbarrassed.  Thank u so much for those sweet compliments.

The way Manyata's character was in the show ...  it really dissappointed me.  Therefore ...  I made her "worthy" in my SS (in every aspect).

All the scenes u mentioned  ...  I felt that so much could've been added to it in the programme  , but as u said : it was forgotten by the CV's.  I included it here  ...  JUST TO SATISFY MYSELFBig smile.

That CD scene took me forever to writeOuch.  After every sentence , I'd start crying.  It was really emotional for me to write the "final wishes" of a character I adore. Yes  ...   the baby girl  will be coming soonWink.

I hope u don't be dissappointed with MY SEQUELOuch.  I will give away this much  ...  MANYATA & UDAY  will  live HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH THEIR 3 KIDSEmbarrassedWink!!!

Finally  ...  I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY  ...  the reason is :  I was so depressed hearing the news about our forums closure , that I had taken a decision NOT TO CONTINUE WITH BOOK 2.  Then ; I had NO IDEA Confused - how to give u this news.  Anyway  ...   now ; the plan for the new book is back on scheduleLOL.

THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME COMMENT Hug ,
Your comments ALWAYS make me feel proud of myself,
  ...  & I can't thank u enough for thatSmile.

Edited by ...navina... - 16 December 2012 at 7:51am

chitra_rao

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

sorry for being latee!!!!!!! oh my god udayy ka accidentt!!!!!!Cry bt udayy humara heroo use to waps aana hi hogaa!!!!!! manyata will bring him backk defnntelyy!!!!!!!!! achha hua manyata ne akash ko mar diyaa,good job!!!!!!!!!!!SmileSmile

Hi Pia  ..  I missed u Dear.

Hey , Manyata will NOT bring him backOuch  ...  I WILLApprove!!!

Thanks a lot  Hug  .

Edited by ...navina... - 16 December 2012 at 7:52am
pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

Hey , Manyata will NOT bring him backOuch  ...  I WILLBig smile.

Thanks a lot  Hug  .
missed u guys too,had examsOuch neways good thng is exams r over!!!!!!ClapClap navinaaa brng our heroo backk!!!!!!!!!!Hug

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Hey , Manyata will NOT bring him backOuch  ...  I WILLBig smile.

Thanks a lot  Hug  .
missed u guys too,had examsOuch neways good thng is exams r over!!!!!!ClapClap navinaaa brng our heroo backk!!!!!!!!!!Hug

I'll bring him back  ...  DON'T WORRYWink.
Just be patient Smile.

pia.raha

sloppy-hope Senior Member
sloppy-hope
sloppy-hope

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
that is because i know u r going to do sumthing totally more shocking in the next bookWink...and i cant wait to read what that is!Big smile

Originally posted by milhan

that was anth...DancingHug
u left me speechless!!!!!!Shocked
bravo navina!Clap
i am hell sure the next book is seriously going to be more mind blasting!
come back with a big bang! and soon plz
thnx for pm 
totally luvd it!

Milhan  ...  u are the first person that's happy with that endingShocked!!!

Thanks for the lovely commentsBig smile.

I'll start Book 2 very soon,
welcome for the PmSmile.

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milhan

that is because i know u r going to do sumthing totally more shocking in the next bookWink...and i cant wait to read what that is!Big smile

Oh God MilhanShocked  ...  I think u have TOO MUCH faith in me.
Hope I don't dissappoint youOuch!!!

Go to top