Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

MANVEER FF : The journey of a wife... (Book 1) (Page 146)

IcyToasters IF-Sizzlerz
IcyToasters
IcyToasters

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by ...navina...

<font color="#000000">@coolsaloni.nira ... </font><font color="#0000ff">I will be waiting for your comments Nira. But in the mean time , please concentrate on your studies.
</div>

<div><font color="#000000">@ swetsurati   ...   </font><font color="#0000ff">Sweta ...   I hope u found what u were looking for!</font>

<font color="#000000">@ Choco.Swiss   ...</font><font color="#0000ff"> Swini ... if u want Uday back ; & for Manveer to be together - U HAVE TO CAST YOUR VOTE. By that I mean ... U have to "LIKE" the previous update - WHICH U DIDN'T!! So ... what that now means is that Manyata & Veer WILL have a relationship!!!</font>
</font>

ohoo ahan blackmail huh.Suru n maine already like kardiya.With our fake idROFL.Sorry but actually my like button isn't working.Will like it later huh:D
swinu try toh kar like karne ki warna uday wapas nahi aayega...aur mene 2 fake ID se like kiya haiROFL

ha maine dekha hai.Tu hi naaROFLAbh try toh karr rahi hona.Like karti ho toh like nahi hota ulta maps mei chala jata hai:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hi GirlsBig smile.  I just want to thank all 53 girls that pressed the "LIKE" button for the last update.  You'll have SAVED Uday  ...  WELL DONEClap.  To Gargi , Swini , Anisha , Livvy & Sana  ...  I wanted to say  - DESPITE YOU'LL NOT GIVING YOUR VOTE FOR UDAY'S RESCUEAngry  ...  I've still decided to bring him backApprove.  BUT ...  It will be a WHILE before he returnsShocked.  In the mean time ...  here are the FINAL 2 CHAPTERS!!!

CHAPTER 4 :  MANYATA - THE WIDOW
SUB-CHAPTER : 4.1 : TYING SOME LOOSE ENDS

Immediately after Uday was declared dead, Ajit Khurrana arrived for the reading of the will.  Manyata , Giriraj & Unnati sat in on that "meeting".  Uday had renewed his will recently & had bequeathed his entire fortune to his wife.  Manyata was asked to control all businesses , but Giriraj was to help her out wherever needed.  A special stipulation was made , whereby Manyata would take complete responsibility in financing Unnati's wedding.  She was also asked to gift the newly wedded couple Rs 20 crore.    

Once the will reading was complete , Manyata walked off angrily ; saying : I don't want all this.  I want my husband , ONLY HIM!  She was stopped by Giriraj.  Beta - don't refuse this.  Think of it as Uday's last wish.  She burst into tears & Giriraj hugged her.  I miss him too Beta.  Baba - I can't run Uday's entire empire.  I will teach u.  I need time.  Take your time.  Uday wanted me to help u out - I will  ...  wherever I can!      

As much as Manyata tried, she could not adjust to being alone.  Of-course ; DS, Vijay, Komal, Brijraj, Giriraj & Unnati were in constant communication with her - but it was not the same.  A part of her soul had been snatched away from her.  But there was a consolation ...  HIS KILLER HAD BEEN "TAKEN CARE" OFF.      

Every morning Manyata would wake up with hope  ...  hope that her life would return, but by nightfall - all her hopes would be dashed.         

Giriraj did as he promised, and immersed himself in the hotel business.  At this point the only thing Manyata was required to do was ; sign important papers & cheques.  That too , she did half-heartedly.  Her world stopped rotating 3 1/2 weeks ago.  Manyata constantly asked God for a sign, something to say that : HE WAS STILL OUT THERE.  But nothing came.    

I can still feel him.  I can hear his heart-beat, she told everyone.  All brushed it off as wishful thinking.  She was starting to believe that they were right.       

Her newest  favourite place, was now ; Uday's study.  Whenever she could  ...  she'd sit in his chair and touch everything that he touched.  She'd take in deep breaths , just inhale his scent.  The room smelled like Uday  ...  she was happy here.     

There was a knock on the door of the study.  A servant entered, he apologised for interrupting her & then announced : Yuvraanisa'- ek aurat aapse milna chahte hein.  Kaun he , Sumeet?  Keherahi he ke woh aapki Shama aunty hain.  Main kisi Shama Aunty ko nahi jante , usse kahiye ke main aaj usse milna nahi chahti.  Sumeet left but returned minutes later.     

Yuvraanisa' - woh kaherahi he ke woh Shama Verma hain  ...  Akash Verma ki Maa.  Manyata got up in a speed & went to meet the lady.  Ji?  ,she asked coldly.  Moniya  ...  pehechana?  Main tumhari aunty!  Manyata rolled her eyes : Tum kya chahte ho?  Wo Beta  ...  main  ...  wo  ...  Uday ne  ..  the woman stuttered. 

Mrs Verma - I don't have time for this.  Would u please leave?  The lady hesitated a bit , then finally spoke : From the time Akash dissappeared , Uday has ..  Manyata raised her hand & she stopped talking.  Mere pathi ka naam adab se lijiye!  She nodded then continued : Yuvraajsa' used to send us money every month to run our house-hold.  This news shocked Manyata.  Uday had felt so guilty about taking Akash away from his parents , that he took over Akash's responsibility of running the Verma house.  Wasn't it ironic that Akash took away Uday's life as a form of revenge - but what he actually did was; take away the source of his parents income.  Mrs Verma  ...  if u think that I will carry on doing what Uday did , that is sign cheques for u every month ...  THEN U ARE HIGHLY MISTAKEN!!!   My heart is not as big as Uday's.  You can go now!  The lady walked out ...   almost in tears ; but Manyata remained unfazed.          

Unnati often phoned Manyata, just to check up on her  ...  but Manyata hated taking her calls as both girls would end up crying, while remembering the most important man in their lives.  Manyata was grateful for the concern Unnati showed, but it was also a constant reminder that the link that related them - was there ; NO MORE.   

It was the same time everyday that Unnati rang her  ...  & today as well , she was right on schedule. Bhabhisa' - the wedding is off.  What! Oh no Unnati - I'm so sorry ,said Manyata in a sympathetic tone.  I'm not.  I'm glad it's off!  I never wanted to marry him in the first place - REMEMBER?  But , what happened Unnati?  Yesterday YudaVeer returned from Canada.  This morning he came to meet me.  He said : "THEY WILL NOT BE GAINING ANYTHING FINANCIALLY, BY ME MARRYING INTO THAT FAMILY.  YUVRAAJ UDAYVEER SINGH DID NOT LEAVE ANYTHING TO HIS ONLY SISTER  ...  SO IT'S NOT IN THEIR BEST INTEREST TO CONTINUE WITH THIS ALLIANCE".      

Unnati get ready.  I'm coming to pick u up in half an hour.  We are going to pay YudaVeer & his father a visit.  Without questioning her sister-in-law , Unnati agreed.  The 2 girls landed up at the hotel room where YudaVeer was staying, whilst he was here in Mumbai.  He allowed them in.  Manyata was not surprised to see Maharaj Vivek Anand Singh there - in fact , she KNEW he'd be there.  Yuvraani Manyata - it is nice to finally meet u ,said the father as he extended his hand towards her.  She ignored it.  I haven't come here to exchange pleasantries.  I just came to say THANKS.  Thanks for freeing my nanad - so that she can find someone suitable to marry, someone who will love her - for who she is  ...  and not for how big her bank-balance is.  Uday didn't leave Unnati anything but he asked me to give her a hefty sum of money as a wedding gift.  Thank God this wedding did not happen - I would've  hated my husband's hard-earned money go to  2 selfish schemers like you'll.  Unnati , Uday ki jaan hain  ...  kya hua agar Uday yahan nahi hain, uski biwi abhi bhi zinda hain!  What do you'll think - YudaVeer will get married to some other super-rich Princess?  NOT WHILE I'M STILL HERE!  I'll make sure that NEVER HAPPENS.  I will tell everyone in the Maha-Sabha, what greedy and deceitful people you'll are.  No Royal will ever give their daughter for your son to marry.  With that , she held Unnati's hand & walked out of the hotel room, leaving behind 2 very dumb-struck men.  Wow Bhabhisa' - u sound so much like Dada!        

Manyata asked DS to have Murari released from jail.  She finally understood, why he had done what he did.  Brijraj had accidently killed Murari's family  ...  for revenge - Murari kidnapped Brijraj's daughter.  Similarly , Akash took Uday away from her  ...  so she took away his life.  Manyata could now relate to what Murari did  ...  & she felt he was justified  ...  JUST AS SHE IS!  DS complied and Murari was released.       

In the afternoon, Giriraj phoned Manyata : Beta - do u know the combination of Uday's safe.  I need some papers from his office safe.  Baba - it is 25-11.  As in 25th of November  ...  the day we first met.  Giriraj continued with his work.  That evening, he brought Manyata a disc that he found in the safe.  The title on the cover was : "FOR MRS UDAYVEER SINGH" .  Giriraj left and Manyata settled down in her room to watch the disc.     

She switched it on.  A seated Uday appeared on the screen.  He was dressed in a black suit - the same 1 Manyata picked out for him to wear for his meeting with Mr Wong  ...  a day before he vanished.  Hey Princess -  Hi Beautiful.  If you're watching this - it means I'm not here anymore.  She stopped the disc.  She didn't want to watch it  ...  SHE COULDN'T WATCH IT!!!

*******************************************************************

SUB-CHAPTER : 4.2 : MEMORIES

Manyata grabbed a nightie to change into.  You look awfull sexy in that night-dress Princess.  She turned immediately - but no-one was there.  She kept that 1 away & took out another.  Good choice Princess - red really suits u.  She looked around the room, but beside her  ...  it was empty.     

A paper from the top most shelf in the closet, dropped to the ground.  She picked it up to read.  It was the divorce paper Uday asked her to sign  ...  in order to free her from this forced marriage.  She sat on the bed , the paper still in her hand  ...  she started to remember that day.  Uday had presented her with those papers  ...  and that same night, they had made love for the first time.  It was her 1st time & he was so gentle with her.  It was the 27th of September.  It was Uday's birthday  ...  it was their 4 month anniversary  ...   SHE GIFTED HIM HER VIRGINITY!!!   When they became 1 , it was the most beautiful thing in the world.  Manyata's eyes filled with tears.     

She raised her arm to feel for what else was in that shelf.  She felt 2 very thick books , and pulled it.  It was 2 photo-albums.  The first 1 , was of their wedding.  She looked through the first few pages.  Uday looked so handsome, so proud and most of all ...  SO HAPPY.  Manyata on the other hand , looked hateful , angry & disgusted.  She quickly closed the album.  I'm sorry Uday, that should've been the most special day for us  ...  I RUINED IT!!! 

She opened another ward-robe and looked at her wedding sari.  It was dark marroon with gold work on it.  It was exquisite.  Unnati had told her that; Uday specially picked out that sari for her.  Hot tears started to flow as she touched her wedding wear.      

Next to it , was the pink & green salwar suit - the 1 from her make-over.  She smiled as she recalled that day.  Uday had transformed her from an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan.  He did everything for her; right up to even styling her hair.  Unknowingly, she started blushing when she remembered how Uday told her that day : "I'll smudge your lip-stick".  Then there was their first dance together.  She had no clue how to dance - but he guided her so easily.  Everyone watched them with envy-filled eyes as they stole the lime-light away from Jai that evening.  You know what Uday - being in your embrace & having your intense eyes gazing on me ...   I FELL IN LOVE WITH U THAT DAY!  But I was too stubborn to admit it.     

She sat back down on the bed & took out the 2nd album to look at. There were tons of pictures of them as children.  Photos of them playing together , eating together, when both their families were having a picnic at the beach  ...  they were making castles in the sand.  Pictures of their Roka  ...  when they exchanged rings , when they fed sweet-meat to each other.  So many photographs  ...  so many memories - but she couldn't recall anything  ...  NOT A SINGLE 1.  She flipped another page and found this picture :

and as if by magic  ...  she remembered it.  It was Uday's first day at school.  She also got ready that morning & insisted on accompanying him.  Komal, Brijraj & DS tried but failed to convince her otherwise.  Angrily , she sat on the boundary wall, until Uday was called to come over & talk with her.  He sat beside her on the wall & said : Princess - tum hamare saath nahi aa sakte.  Tum abhi bhi bohot chotti ho!  She burst into tears.  Ro mat Manyata  ...   hum jab school se wapis ayenge, tab hum dono saath khelenge.  BOHOT KHELENGE!  Then he kissed her on the cheek.     

So - THAT WAS OUR FIRST KISS HUH UDAY?  I'm so glad I remember this.  She held up the album & kissed on the photo.  She closed the album, climbed onto a chair - to keep both books , back on top of the shelf.  There , she found a jewellery box.  She opened it to find a beautiful diamond-encrusted neck piece.  It was the gift Uday had given her so lovingly on Valentine's day - the 1 which she so coldly threw out of the window.  She ran her finger over the neck chain.  U picked it up and kept it so safely Uday.  I caused u a lot of pain , THAT DAY  & so many OTHER DAYS.  Forgive me Uday ...  for all the grief I caused u.  Forgive me , my love  ...  FOR BRINGING AKASH INTO YOUR LIFE!  If it wasn't for me  ...  u would still be here today.  She kept the box back in its place.      

Another paper caught her eye.  It was a draft copy of Uday's will.  "I leave all my properties, businesses , cars , assets & my bank balance to my wife - YUVRAANI MANYATA" .  What am I going to do with all this Uday?  I wish I could trade all this  - just to have u back here with me. I can't do this without u Uday.  I CAN'T MANAGE WITHOUT YOU!  She heard some noise coming from outside.     

Manyata walked towards the window.  At the bottom, she could see hundreds of reporters.  All have been there from the time Uday went missing and till now, they're adamant about staying put.  All want to get a picture of the young widow of Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh. 

How do I handle them Uday?  What am I supposed to do?  Come back Uday! You promised , you'll never leave me!  U said it's a Rajwada's promise  ...  u lied to me.  I want you to take me in your arms  & tell me that the last 25 days - WAS A HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE.  I'm starting to forget how u smell  ...  eventually , I will forget how u look - I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN - COME HOME UDAY!  I feel that u are still alive  ...  but if u are - WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?   

She moved to sit on the bed.  Accidently, she sat on the remote-control.  The TV switched on & Uday's disc continued from where she paused it earlier on.  Looks like Aryan won  ...  he broke our family.  He shattered my dream of growing old with u.  I wanted to raise kids with u, get them married & then enjoy our old age with our grand-children.  BUT   ...  what's done is done!  We can't change that   ...  we ; or rather , YOU  ...  must look FORWARD now.  U have to move on Manyata.  I want u to take control of my businesses.  That dream-project of mine  ...  the school to be built in Jaigarh for all the illiterate adults; I want u to fulfil my dream.

Overall  ...  I want you to be happy!      The only way that u can be happy is if u move on.  And that's exactly what I want for u. Princess - you have your whole life ahead of u ...  I DON'T WANT U TO REMAIN ALONE.  He took in a deep breath.  I WANT U TO SRONGLY THINK ABOUT REMARRYING.  Settle down  ...  raise a family  ...  find happiness.  Please Princess - it's my final wish! 

I know how much u hated wearing a sari  ...  now that I'm not here - don't let Dad force u to wear 1.  PLEASE don't ever wear a white sari.  PROMISE ME PRINCESS!!!

I love you Princess.  I promised to love u till the day I die  ...  & I did  ...  WITH ALL MY HEART!!!    

1 more thing; don't let anyone call u "Princess".  Let that be my right  ...  ONLY MINE!!!  The recording ended.       

Manyata was a mess.  The tears flowed uncontrollably.  Her whole face turned red because of her continuous crying.  She shook her head.  No way Uday.  I always did whatever u asked me to - BUT NOT ANYMORE.  Do u really think that I can give my love, my heart , my BODY to another person?  If u won't come back to me  ...   I'M COMING TO U!!!   She took the knife from the fruit basket and cut her right wrist, then she slit the left.  She took a pen and paper and scribbled out a blood-stained hand-written will.  "I , MRS MANYATA UDAYVEER SINGH, leaves all my assets; to be shared equally between my father-in-law & my nanad  ...   Maharaj Giriraj Singh & Rajkumari Unnati Singh".  " A CHEQUE OF Rs 100 CRORE give to my husband from Mr Wong ... currently in possession of lawyer , AJIT KHURRANA  ...  must be returned back to him". 

Her hands bled profusely.  Manyata was starting to feel weak.  She lay down on the bed and closed her eyes.  Her right hand fell to the side of the bed.  The blood continued to pour
DRIP
DRIP
DRIP
DRIP
DRIP

**************************************************************

Thanx to EVERYONE that read.  Please "LIKE" & comment before u leave.  This book is over , but the journey  will continue in BOOK 2  ...  COMING SOONWink.

SmileSmileSmileNAVINASmileSmileSmile

Edited by ...navina... - 12 December 2012 at 7:13am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantusimron...vrinda01Gulrukhkrittika89malikmehreen95shaifa196thaarini96proteingirlrockstar4eva55sunshinehkl-SuHaaN.R-ManveerangelPriyashDekfatima4aZaynmohinDEK_girlDaddyzPwincessFantasyangelsloppy-hopehans1998gawjusangelarna753cnibir...Rohitha...manisha98Futbol_queenmahiloveArShiFever.puggyy-K.Kapoor-Sunshinegirlldhaakshu1993.ssglivvy_11anushruthipatakaguddiPriya46kaussaraslsifjsdlvjmdiAsyaloverhuma12.Shazziesweet_gargiAyesha.behroz--Zinay--Archi02andy.avampire12345678pia.rahaMsLusciousudaymanyata07chitra_raothejazzgaladventure_gurlsirjeeJarin04..IshqShava...maleficent._Grey_-RK_Ki_Biwi-cuteariyaCrazily.InsaneTuTeradekh

_Grey_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Grey_
_Grey_

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Res Smile
Edited Wink
Navi di u made me cry Cry Dat ws so damn emotional Cry
Poor manyata ifeel sad fr her Cry
Awe dat first kiss scene ws so cute Big smile
And the disc Shocked Uday already knew dat aryan ws behind all this and dat heis going to die Shocked
W*F this is so not done uday manyata alag nhi ho skte
Or ye akash ki family kamino ko abhi bhi paise chahiye
i thout manyata would be preggy!!! Wink
And navi di ye galat baat hai i just said ki hero kbhi nhi marta or apko lga ki mai nhi chahti ki uday vapas aaye Unhappy
Manyata yudaveer ki kya jhaand kri dat part ws awesome LOL
It ws an awesome,superb,minblowing,Emotional,phenomenal,fantaboulasly fantastical update Thumbs Up
love uh navi diHug

Edited by Sanarasheedroxx - 12 December 2012 at 12:35pm

...navina...

puggyy Goldie
puggyy
puggyy

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I cried like hell Cry Cry Cry

Pls navi don't kill Cry

In next thread continue it ...get uday back 

I expected MANAYTAH to be pregnent atleast ...

Pls atleast give her hope to live ...if she is pregnent she atleast feels happy I think ...that she has udays child 

Wat must have happened to UADY ??? 

Pls dear I want happy manveer ...3 updates were fully tragic ...not anymore Cry

Am addicted to ur ff ...,

Pls baby try to get uday back soon ...in next update ...

I can't wait pls update in 3 days 

Plsss
Plsss
Plsss
Plsss
Plsss

Plsss

Plsss

Plsss

Plsss

Am going mad navi 

Plsss
Plsss

Plsss

Plsss

Plsss

Plsss

Plsss update 

Uday back 
Uday back

Uday back 

I want UADY back soon Cry

I felt as if I lost my boyfriend ...(touch wood ) aft reading ur uodateb

That childhood pic literally made me cry 

I got reminded of my pic 

Don't kill MANAYATH 

Naviii 

Naviii 

Am going mad literally 

Help me ...I want ur update in 3 days pls 

Manveer back
Manveer back 

Manveer back

Edited by puggyy - 11 December 2012 at 10:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima4ashruti-lovehuma12.Archi02.maleficent....navina...

huma12. IF-Dazzler
huma12.
huma12.

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
awsssmmm niviii itsss emotinolll

...navina...

huma12. IF-Dazzler
huma12.
huma12.

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
awsssmmm niviii its tooo emotinol 

...navina...

puggyy Goldie
puggyy
puggyy

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I know there is story ahead about manveer 

I have rechecked ur index

Verr Malik entry n stuff 

Oh my god ..ur killing me navi 

...navina...

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
that was so sad please save Manyata and bring Udayveer back!

...navina...

Go to top