Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

MANVEER FF : The journey of a wife... (Book 1) (Page 14)

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
sry fr d l reply buh i read ol d chap n it was mindblowing awesome work pls continue soon n please do pmBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navinahun

<font color="#0000ff">TO:     rocker,
</div>           Fizza,
           swetsurati,
           sweetshab...
<div>
                                 THANX 4 the COMPLIMENTS, will update by FRIDAY.</font>
hey dear plzzz add me in your PM list

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

</div>           Fizza,
           swetsurati,
           sweetshab...
<div>

Hi dear.. you have to BUDDY REQUEST me if you want a PM...
I WILL HAPPILY INCLUDE YOU IN MY LIST!!!
TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swetsurati

</div>           Fizza,

swetsurati,

sweetshab...
<div>

</div>

<div>

<font color="#0000ff">Hi dear.. you have to BUDDY REQUEST me if you want a PM...</font>

<font color="#0000ff">I WILL HAPPILY INCLUDE YOU IN MY LIST!!!</font>
i cnt dear i have email problem...(make puppy face)

...navina...

afreshbegin Groupbie
afreshbegin
afreshbegin

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Hi dear

Story bahuth achi hai

n finally Miss Ha Nahi Tho confessed that she loves her Halkat Veda

Waitin for the next update dear..

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
OKAY...I know I'm a day late; Please forgive me!

SUB-CHAPTER: 1.6: BONDING  WITH THE SISTER.

The kiss felt so pure, so beautiful and so full of love. Manyata's hands were slowly moving upward, from Uday's shoulders to around his neck.

Then the magical spell broke... ABRUPTLY!  Manyata felt Uday retract his lips from hers. His hands left her waist and he took a step back. Manyata opened her eyes to see what went wrong.

Before Manyata could speak- Uday did : I shouldn't have done that - SORRY! Manyata was taken aback by Uday's words, she couldn't understand what the apology was for. SORRY FOR WHAT?  - she finally asked. Sorry for giving you another reason to add to your list. What LIST, Uday? Oh - you know; REASONS TO HATE UDAY -that list!  Huh! Manyata stood in the same spot - confused. She had no idea what Uday was talking about.

She watched as Uday walked over to the table, grab his passport and some papers and walk out of the study. She ran behind him and caught him by his jacket. Will you please tell me what the hell you are talking about? He moved her hand off him and began explaining and walking at the same time : You hate me because I made you leave your chawl-life. You hate me because I was the cause of someone's death. You hate me because I forced this marriage on you and now; you hate me for kissing you. The explanation ended as Uday reached his car. He  sat inside and refused to look in Manyata's direction. She angrily knocked on his window and waited as it eventually rolled down. Uday, she took a deep breath before announcing her feelings for him, I lo..(she couldn't complete as Uday cut her in-between) You loathe me!

Before Manyata could correct him - the window rolled up and the driver drove off. Manyata could only watch as the cavalcade of 3 cars (Uday in 1 car and the bodyguards in the other 2) moved out of their premises.

Manyata was furious. She turned to go back into the house when  she saw a servant putting 2 suitcases in another car. NOW- WHO'S LEAVING? she yelled; throwing up  her hands in the air.

Her very loyal attendant, Seemaji ran up to her; with her head bowed she spoke: Yuvraanisa' , Jamaisa'   ne kaha ke jab tak wo wapis na aaye; hum Rajmata ke mahel me rahenge.
Manyata: Hum koun, Seemaji?
Seemaji : Yuvraanisa' ...aap aur main aur..she moved her eyes in the direction of the 4 bodyguards standing nearby.

NO NEED FOR ALL THIS- TAKE MY BAGS INSIDE - WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE ; she announced. 1 Bodyguard came towards her: But Yuvraaj said...Manyata held up her hand to silence him. Her face was reddening with anger. In a commanding tone she spoke to him: Do you know who I am? He lowered his head. She continued: I am Her Highness, Yuvraani Manyata Kumari  Singh!    - NOBODY talks back to me. She clicked her fingers in front of his face and then pointed her index finger at him: YOU GOT IT! He nodded.

She stood in front of all the servants and bodyguards and addressed them: I know you all are extremely loyal to your Yuvraaj Udayveer and you would rather die than disobey him...BUT, he is not here right now - SO , as his wife; you will be answering to me. AND WHAT I SAY - GOES!  Is that understood? All nodded and dispersed.

Manyata felt horrible after addressing the staff so arrogantly- but frustration had got the better of her, also she was very dissappointed that she couldn't tell Uday about her love for him. Sure; she could phone him or text him or e-mail him, but she wanted to do it face-to-face. She wanted to see his expression; a smile on his face, joy in his eyes...he'd probably hug her or maybe kiss her- she blushed at the thought whilst also recalling the kiss from this morning.

He didn't even say when he'll be back, she sighed. She needed a plan. She needed help. There was only 1 person that could help; but the question was  WOULD SHE? Of-course she will! ,she smiled as she dialled her number. After ringing a couple of times, the line went dead. Manyata's call was rejected, but it came as no surprise as Manyata recalled their last 2 conversations.

*** FLASHBACK FROM 4 MONTHS AGO ***

Manyata was combing her hair in front of the mirror. There was a knock on the door. Seeing that it was Unnati ,who was at the door ; Manyata rushed towards her. She threw her arms around her in a hug - but Unnati didn't reciprocate.

Manyata: Unnati- tum darwaze pe knock kyun kar rahe ho? Tum to mere dost ho- phir ye formality kyun?
Unnati: Ye formality is liye, kyunke tum OH SORRY, kyunke aap Her Highness ho. You are above all of us now.
Manyata: Unnati- yeh tum kaisi baatein kar rahi ho? Haan, main Yuvraani ban gayi - iska toh ye matlab nahi ke main apne sare doston ko bhool jaye.
Unnati: Oh really! Ek dost toh aap bhool gaye...
Manyata: Oh!  Ab samjhe- Tum Uday ki baat kar rahi ho.
Unnati: HAAN- main Dada ki baat kar rahe ho. How could you Manyata- How could you send him to jail?
Manyata: Calm down Unnati- you know very well why I sent Uday to jail. He killed my Akash and then he hid that fact from me.
Unnati: And what proof, may I ask ; do you have?
Manyata: I heard him admit it Unnati... Jai & Uday thought that I was unconscious..and they spoke about it quite openy.
Unnati: Did u ask him about it?
Manyata: No!
Unnati: No -Why am I not surprised? You know Manyata- just the other day you told me that I am not your best friend anymore; that Dada has taken that spot, and now ; overnight- he has become your greatest enemy. Don't you think, you owed it to your best friend; to ask him what really happened.
Manyata: That's enough Unnati. All I know is that  Uday killed Akash and he should be punished for it and as the Yuvraani of Devgarh- I have fulfilled my duty.
Unnati: And did you forget that it was Dada that made you the Yuvraani of Devgarh...
Manyata: I think you should leave now, Unnati.
Unnati: GLADLY!

*** END OF 1ST FLASHBACK ***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*** FLASHBACK FROM 3 1/2 MONTHS AGO ***

After Uday & Manyata's wedding ended. Everyone came to wish the couple, so did Unnati. She hugged her brother lovingly even though she was not happy with his choice of bride. Then she moved to Manyata; without a hug or even a hand-shake, in a strict tone she spoke:
 I have not forgotten what you did to my Dada- I will never forgive you either. I know that you will not give him the love & respect he deserves- and I'm not going to stick around to watch him break. FORGET YOU EVER KNEW ANYONE NAMED UNNATI.
With that she walked out of the venue and out of their lives.

*** END OF 2ND FLASHBACK ***

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manyata realised that she'll have to do a lot of grovelling- but she was ready for it. She knew that if she wanted everything to go back to normal- she would have to take the 1st step; and the first step was to reconcile with her "dear nanad" .

Manyata blocked the number on her cell and tried Unnati's number once more. Hello, Unnati answered.
M : Unnati, main Manyata bol rahi hoon.
U:  Oh, HER HIGHNESS!...I have nothing to say to you.
M: Please Unnati ...Don't say that. Look, I want to say Sorry. I apologise for everything...
U:  Did you apologise to Dada?
M: I tried but   (she was interrupted)
U:  Then try again... till then , don't try to contact me.
Manyata thought to herself: IF I EVER DOUBTED THAT UDAY & UNNATI WERE SIBLINGS...I just  got the proof  - BOTH DON'T GIVE ME A CHANCE TO TALK.
M: UNNATI- I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER & I NEED YOUR HELP!!!(she said in 1 breath). The line went dead. Unnati had disconnected.
M: Hello Unnati...Unnati...SHIT! NOW WHAT DO I DO?

Within the next half hour, a car came speeding through Manyata's driveway. Even before  the car could stop, an over-excited Unnati rushed out. She hugged Manyata whilst jumping up & down continually. I'm so happy BhabhiSa' , she said repeatedly between each jump.

M: Kya hua Unnati- now u aren't calling me Her Highness or even by my name...seedhe BhabhiSa' !
U:  Kyun- boora laga?
M: Nahi toh...and both laughed & hugged once more.
U:  So what's the problem? You said u need my help.

Manyata began telling Unnati of all her failed attempts of confessing her love to Uday. Hmmm, let me think...Said Unnati as she tapped her index finger on her cheek. I GOT IT! ,she suddenly announced.

U : Dada is gone to Jaigarh and from there ,he's going to Jaipur. He told me that he'll be back in 10 days time.
M: Unnati- How do u know all this?
U : Dada told me. We talk everyday...sometimes twice or thrice a day.
Manyata was happy that  Unnati was still in constant communication with Uday even after excusing herself from their lives.

U : Haan, toh where was I?  Oh ya...Dada will be back on the 25th. You can tell him - you love him on the 27th.  It'll be the best gift you could give him.
M: Gift?..   she asked confused.
U : Yeah!  It's Dada's birthday on the 27th.
Manyata had just realised that she knew nothing about Uday. She had no idea that in 2 weeks time, it's his birthday. She hadn't a clue about his likes & dislikes. She decided that, by the time he'd return...she'd know every last detail about him.

Unnati decided to stay with Manyata for the next 10 days. Manyata took this opportunity to find out everything about Uday;  his favourite colour, his favourite food, his favourite book,  his favourite song and his favourite movie. In between all of that; Manyata & Unnati were planning a surprise party for him. Manyata wanted to gift something special to him, so almost everyday was spent shopping.

Manyata was unable to find the PERFECT GIFT. What do u get someone that has everything? What do u get a Prince that needs nothing?  Manyata couldn't find anything suitable. Unnati's every suggestion was shot down by Manyata.

Manyata wasn't even too keen on a surprise party and leather jacket, which Unnati was adamant about. It was the same 2 things she had given Akash and she didn't want to do a repeat performance for Uday. Uday was much, much more special than Akash ever was.

The 10 days flew past fast and Uday was back home on schedule. He was aware that his sister was back in the picture and was grateful for it. Unnati stayed with them a day more as she wanted to catch up on the details of her brothers latest trip.

Once Unnati left- things took a very serious turn. Manyata- we need to talk. She pulled up a chair and sat beside him. Uday continued: I had a lot of time to think in Jaigarh; and I've come to a conclusion. Neither 1 of us is happy in this marriage...He presented her with an envelope. She opened it to find her worst nightmare. Divorce papers? she asked in shock. I don't want a divorce. It's the best thing for everyone!  I've already signed it. He got up to leave. Read it over and sign it...give it to me in the morning.  He left.  So;  that was the special gift she was going to give him - A DIVORCE!

That evening, both Uday & Manyata retired to bed early. Uday had fallen off to sleep almost immediately, but Manyata struggled. She wasn't too worried about the divorce because she knew once she tells him her feelings about him - there'll be no divorce. But, she was disheartened that he thought about it in the 1st place.

Manyata was enjoying listening to the pitter-patter of the rain outside. It was succeeding in calming her down. Unfortunately ,the light rain became heavier - indicating a storm. Within minutes , a massive bolt of lightning lit up the night skies and that was followed by a tremendous roar of thunder.

Manyata jumped off her bed in fear. Though she loved the rain; when it is accompanied by the brothers of Thunder & Lightning - she despised it.  She wrapped her gown over her nightie, pushed her feet into her slippers, tucked her pillow under 1 arm and headed out of her room.

She walked over to Uday's room and after failing to open his locked door - she knocked. It took a while for him to open. Through sleepy, half-opened/ half-closed eyes; he looked at the figure standing before him...Uday - I want to sleep with you!

NICE NA...then hit LIKELOLLOLLOL
PLEASE COMMENTBig smileBig smileBig smileor CRITICIZECryCryCry
THANX 4 READING...
PLEASE EXCUSE ANY ERRORS...
SmileSmileSmileNAVINASmileSmileSmile

Chapter 1.7 :   1 STORMY NIGHT...     (COMING NEXT WEEKEND)

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantusimron...furorevrinda01malikmehreen95mahnoor2468proteingirlgreat.dreamsDiana02Sumatra-SuHaaN.R-rockstar4eva55afreshbeginSACHIKO123sunshinehklmahara23...Rohitha...FantasyangelMariam12hemvbpmpm1shruti-loveHawa.HawaiSunshinegirlldhaakshuilvudayanushruthirocker12ParusDivs-K.Kapoor-Vampire2468..PT..A.HajnalAyesha.behrozShazzieaslsifjsdlvjmdiAsyaloverSakura24vampire12345678pia.rahaArchi02andy.aNash..cuteariya..IshqShava..fia21-RK_Ki_Biwi-Anmol_.ShanUlasadventure_gurl-SilverAngel-TuTeradekh

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
FANTASTIC chapter Navina Clap
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved it. This was honestly so refreshing and cute. Unnati-Manyata bonding over Uday's surprise party and Manyata's confession was adorable. I just love Unnati. You reminded me a lot about how she used to be in the show. And the misunderstanding between Uday and Manyata was very well handled. A part of me felt bad for Uday, and the other part of me felt bad for Manyata. The last part was really interesting. Especially when Manyata says Uday - I want to sleep with you! She might want to rephrase that LOL
Loved the update to bits. Update the next part soon. Pretty please! Embarrassed

...navina...

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Very niceee...awsomeee...brilliant...unnati and manyata scene was sooo...good...awww...poor manyata...reallly feel sooo...bad for her bichari kya soch rahi thi aur kya ho gayauday ko surprice party dnen wali thi lekin ushe hi divorse mil raha hai...last scene was intresting. Upadate soon thanx for PM.

...navina...

Go to top