Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: livvy

That was so emotional plz continue don't end it like this

I'm not ending it HERE Livvy😲  ...  it will continue in the next bookπŸ˜ƒ.

hey navina piz also pm me once u start book 2

nice update

Sure Dear  ... no problem!

Thank you  πŸ€—  .

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetsurati

OMG...navi dear u made me cry i was crying like hell..i never cry😭 but u made it possoible aur woh bhi aise story padh ke aur movie dekh ke toh bilkul nahi roti but iss update ki baat hi alag thi it was sooo...emotiol i feel like this all happen to me...plzzz...bring my uday back plzzz...ooohhh...gosh 4.2 when manyata play uday's CD it was sooo...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭touchy...one min. Uday ne manyata se ye sab kaha iss ka matlab uday janata tha k woh marne wala hai?plzzz...bring him back😭😭😭😭😭😭...plzzz...and veer agar manyata aur veer😑 ki jodi banane wali ho toh bhul jao...no one can match yuvraj udayveer standard plzzz...dnt sepret manveer plzzz...plzzz...start book 2 soon cnt wait for next part   thanx for PM...

Sweta  ...  I made everybody cry  ...  NOW U KNOW - I can make water spring out of a dessert even πŸ˜ˆ.

Uday suspected that "HIS TIME WAS NEAR" ...  that's why he made the disc.  I told you - UDAY WILL BE BACK  ...  but it will take some time for him to come back to Manyata😲.  There will be a MINI story between Veer & Manyata😳  ...  U WILL LIKE IT!!!

If our forum survives  ...   book 2 will come on 17 DecemberπŸ˜ƒ.
Welcome for the PM😊.

πŸ€—   πŸ€—  .

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushruthi

SUPERB CHAPTER NAVINA

loved it 
it was so emotional 
Manyata's handling of Mrs.Verma was good
her realeasing Murari was understandable 
memories , UV's lock combination , de CD evrything was awesome 
this chapter touched my heart 
I guess Manyata wil b saved by sum1 
Whn de doctors save her dey m8 discover she is pregnant 
UV's child m8 bcum her reason 2 live 
Just my guesses 
will eagerly wait for book 2 

Thank you Anu  πŸ€—.

Mrs Verma actually needed a slap😑  ...  too bad Manyata could not do that.  Thanx for picking out those scenes   ...   I put a lot of hard-work in those parts - IT NEEDED TO BE PERFECT!!!   Yep ...  Manyata will be saved.  She's my main character  - I CAN't LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HERπŸ˜‰.  Good guesses πŸ‘. 

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessSonia

NAHI NAHI NAHI NAHI!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

No No No No no
NAvi di plz dnt say tht dis is d last chapter!!!!!!!!!!

Plz UDay ko vapis laooo
plz plz plz plz

Hum sab  Uday ko BOHOT MISS kar rahe hai
plz
plz
plz
plz

nw enough of my nautanki 
d update was really heart touching !!!!!!!!!!!
  β€οΈ β€οΈ  β€οΈ 

luv u navi di

Sonia dear  ...  calm down.  This is the last chapter for this book.  I WILL continue in a new bookπŸ˜ƒ.

Uday wapis ayenge  ...  lekin abhi nahiπŸ˜”.  Main bhi aur Manyata bhi , usse miss kar rahi hainCry!!!

Sorry  ...   u cried so much.

Love u Sonia  πŸ€—  .

kaur1313 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too good story...loved it...in my fav list...but last 2 parts were very sad πŸ˜” 
thanx to zina for giving me link of this story...pls do pm me when u continue it 
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
have I ever told you how much I love your chapter titles, they are so very apt to the chapter πŸ˜Š
And both the chapters were amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘. You are one beautiful writer NaviπŸ‘πŸ‘, u put life in ur words. every scene written out there was like a slide show playing in front of my eyes, Manyata compliaing that she has almost forgotten how he smells, and soon she will forget how he looks, OMG that was so heart pricking πŸ˜•. 

I have to give it to you for creating such a wonderful character like Manyata, I mean in ur ff, she has evolved so beautifully from a immature chrysalis to a beautiful butterfly. she has to the T proved that she is Mrs Udayveer singh πŸ‘πŸ‘. The way she blasted the Maharaj and Yudhveer singh for breaking the rishta, and the much deserved coldness with which she treated Akash's mom was so outstanding πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Navi in this update you have also merged some wonderful flashbacks of our favorite show , the valentine's day gift was mentioned, murari was mentioned which even the CVS had forgotten.I mean this chapter was really like tying all the loose ends, so apt to the chapter😊.I liked how she went through the wedding album cursing her stupidity for ruining their best day in life, the childhood photo album was fabulous, and the flashback scene of his kiss was even more heart warming πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.

The CD scene just made mt heart sink in my chest, It was so well written, so M has tried committing suicide , I so want the baby to step in so that she atleast has a reason to live from here on.

I read ur index navi, u r introducing a look-alike of UV, I dont know what u have in-stores like that look-alike being UV loosing his memory and M all going out there to patao him and get his memory back. I mean it would be so much of a role reversal right before it was UV dying for M's love and attention and now it will be M lolπŸ˜†, but I cannot take even a look-alike to be in the place of UV if it is not UV. After creating a gem of a character like UV-Manayata I cannot see a look-alike in place of UV.But whatever way u r taking the story, I'm on for it πŸ˜Š.

Navi u must have already heard about DEK closing , please either start ur second book in the fan fiction forum or start it here and talk to the mods and move the thread to the fan-fiction forum, but please dont stop writing navi. I so want to see the second book unfold . thank u for giving us such a wonderful book 1, waiting for the journey to continue in book 2 πŸ˜Š
HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinegirll

omg navina.. such an emotional chapter...😭😭
beautifully written navina..
hmmm i hate this aryan... he ruined manveer😑
the video was so damn emotional..
showing uday's extreme/intense love for manyata...

one thought though: manyata shudnt have commited suicide.. i dont think uday wud've liked that... not just that suicide s wat cowards do.. i kno it must be extremely difficult and living hell for manyata but who knows she might have even been pregnant with udays kid when she decided to end her life..

*edited..

hehehe the first time i dint check after drip drip..
waiting for the second book😊😊

Thanx Sow  πŸ€—  .

That recording was the most difficult thing I had to write for this SS.  It made me very emotionalCry.

Manyata will be saved  ...  so no need to worry about her.

2nd book ...  I'm not sure about that any moreπŸ˜•.  I don't want to start that especially when the fate of our forum is unknown!!!

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zina-

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ koi meray liye swimming pool ka intizam kro ku k aj itna rona a raha hai itna rona araha hai k pacific ocean say bhi bara ocean ban jae ga or uska naam ManVeer ocean rakh dena😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Navina you evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil girl majnu ki team main thi na...tum na tum na majnu ki behen ho😑 i will throw u down the cliff just get ready with your bags!🀒
but i liked the last part of the video and that picture was awesome and the childhood scene awww that was so heart touching part! i literally cried like hell😭😭 but that doesn't means that i will forgive u for taking my hero! bring him back first then i will talk to u or else KATTI KATTI😑!

Zainab  ...   drama band karo!!!  I know that u cried a lot ...  BUT , to fill the Pacific Ocean ...    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!!

I'm NOT majnu's behenCry  ...   I'm YOURSπŸ˜‰.

The recording was VERY touching   ...   & the picture was so sweet😳.  NO  ...   no katti   ...  I'll bring our prince back - PROMISE!!!!

πŸ€—   πŸ€—   .

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aliya666

reserve
i will comment after crying as i m srying a lot after reading this chappy
u made this hardcore girl cry navi u rock 😭

Take your time Iqra. Sorry I made u cry.
Thanks for the compliment  πŸ€—  .

I'm waiting Swini !!!
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
awww...how cruel..navina...uday ko plz jaldi se vapas lado...i cant bear it...uday ke bina...2 line bi pad nahi pati hoon..kya dushmani hain tuje humse..kyu  kia aisa...mat karo aisa humare saath..hum dost haina...to yeh kyun kiya...meri dil tut gayi...plz mere ladle uday ko vapas lado..😭