MANVEER FF : The journey of a wife... (Book 1) - Page 90

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shals9

Wow! Jst luv the update!

Awesome

Awww ... thanx Dear 😳.

Originally posted by Rsaakka

Loved it ❤️ plz update soon n plz pm me if possible

Thank U   🤗  . I will add u to the list!!!
Edited by ...navina... - 11 years ago
superb update dear, loved it
do continue soon
   Nice update 😊

Loved it ...pathi dev ji  scene was so CUTEEE 😊
Originally posted by pia.raha

manyata ne akash ko kya thappar maraa!!!!!!!! love ditt!!!!!!!! akash is such a creep!!!!! manveer scene was soo rmntiicc!!!!!!!! waitng for full manveer and a night to remembeerr!!!!!!!!!😊😊

I'm so glad u enjoyed the slap - I enjoyed writing it😉!!!!  Worse than a creep , Pia - he is a SICK human being!!!!  I really hope u like the next chapter ...  it is the most difficult thing I EVER had to write!!!
  🤗     🤗  .
Holla! i am again late😃
so coming to the awesome, Blossom, lovely, superb, outstanding, marvelous dhamakedar update!! i loved it to the core as always! 
and that Pakash😡 urrghh i hate him like hell!!😡
well how can someone control their laughter when that pakas😡 said that he is impotent lol 🤣🤣 i pity manyata how did she control hers! man what a champu he is!😆
the phoning scene was so pati dev ji! aww how sweet he himself changed it!
i am happy that manyata slapped that pakash😡 and more over she will prove it to him that she only belongs to uday! go on sweety i am with u!😊
eagerly waiting for the night to remember when my dearest manyata will prove it to that pakash😡 that she only only loves uday and hates him!
very nice update navina!
hope sundy comes soon😃
love u😊
Edited by -Zina- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Update is fab Navi...Manveer were cute and the scene where UV constantly keeps on calling his wife is really sweet and romantic!👏...and the last part where akash calls is scary..

Edited:

Ok this was a fab update and Navi baby I never am upset and tired reading ur chapters actually!>.Love them..

Akash telling that he became impotent was really funny...I would have laughed out immediately if some guy told me this. bechara Akash!..😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..

and thus the next chapter which will be hot will now defo match very well with the situation as now Manyata will try to make Akash jealous by coming close to UV...Superb and its a 10 on 10 chapter and more excited for the coming chapter now👏👏👏

I had to show Uday constantly calling his wife  ...   how else could I show Manyata taking the PRIVATE NUMBER call especially after Uday told her not to. ( SEE ...  I'm not STUPID)

☺️☺️☺️  - Gargi , u are making me blush!!!

Yeah ...  POOR AKASH😭😭😭.  That's why he watches them all the time😡.  He sees Uday doing what he can't 😈.

My Dear ...   u have no idea , how HOTTT the next chapter is😳.  I am terrified to post it😲.  I just hope and pray ...  NOBODY REPORTS MEOuch!!!

Thanx for the lovely comment   🤗   .

WAooo manyata in naughty mood
hee finally update update !
Wow! Starting
Akash killed it ...ye bhoothnaath laut kar kyun aaya ?? It was better with his dead new

Koi nahi now UV dnt have to live in guilt about killing this spineless guy :P

Annieversary :D

Ahem ahem

Cont soon :)
nice update

akash IMPOTENT!! :O :O...u made my day :P hehe

cont soon :)
Navina the update was fab...
but what amused as well as surprised me was akaash impotent thing lol i don't know whether you were in mood of giving us funny update or really akaash lost his ... Peeep:P
so you better clear my confusion.. Other than this every scene was written beautifully :D
lol i guess next chapter would be extra hot you better give warning :D
navina your ff id going really great keep up the great work