Users

Frequent Posters

andy.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
😭  so so so sorry dear for the late comment
had exams so i couldn't read the update
loved the update especially the driving lessons
 Princess - just sit on my lap  ...  then , you'll see.  She got on his lap but continued protesting.  Nobody teaches driving like this!  Yeah well Princess - YOUR HUSBAND IS GIVING U SPECIAL TUITION
this was my favorite scene
now its time u punish that stalker properly
death would be too small a punishment
pls pls punish him really bad or i wont read the story(just jocking😉)
pls pls update soon

HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adorable_rana

res😉🤣

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

Res

Waiting!!!
HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolsaloni.nira

updated my comment on page 109...plz do read it...thankyou😳

Thanx Nira😃.

Originally posted by: coolsaloni.nira

reserve🤗

EDITED

hey navina...🤗
its me... finally mai aa gayi...😆
m sorry for commenting late yaar but kya karein got busy with some stuff...

coming to ur update...
do i really need to tell u?????😕
 tht the update was amazing nd awesum as always...
great 👍🏼  ,,,,,,u r a ⭐️ yaar... 
i just love ur ss like hell,,,,,, i just keep waiting anxiously for u to update it as soon as posible which u post after literally tadpoying us very much😔😆
well i just love everything in ur chap,,,,frm the beg ill the very end  it was just...AWESUM
specially all theese scenes...😉
 Who could refuse that gorgeous face, dreamy eyes, perfect nose, high cheek bones and kissable lips?  Oh do go on , Princess , he smirked.  That perfectly sculpted body, sexy wash-board abs, bulging biceps , not to mention  that big , fat ... ... Big , fat  ...  WHAT?   Big, fat  ego of yours,
man,,,this dialogue nd scne,,,,, u really took my breath away...😆
thn their romantic moment gt disturbed whn manyta saw that scar...aww...poor me...😆

thn this scene...i really liked it
What I don't understand is : Why were u interfering with me when u were out on a date with Jai?  First of all Princess - I wasn't out on a date with Jai.  Secondly - u intrigued me when we met at the beach, that's why when I saw u at the club - I just had to get to know u better.  U didn't want to know me better  ...  u only wanted to get ME TO BED WITH U!  Uday smirked.  You're right Princess, & guess what :   I EVENTUALLY DID!!! 

nd thn i just really fell of my bed laughing crazily as soon as i read this sentence...🤣🤣🤣.
 If Jai & i got married  ...   she might have been happy, but I  ...  I WOULD BE  EITHER HAVING AN AFFAIR OR  I WOULD BE  IN THE ASYLUM.  

thn came the most fav scene of mine of this update nd tht was  whn UDAY thought of giving  special  tutions to his princes...myomyo my,,,, haaye tht was so  ☺️ ...so romantic yaar...
nd this sentence of manyta literally killed me yaar ,,,,,,, i went completely☺️  reading it...
Uday - that better be your gun I feel against my behind. He leaned in towards her ear & whispered : So, IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE CALLING IT NOW?

haaayeee...☺️.

trust me navina,,,tht driving lesssons scene was really mindblowing yaar...it was great
,,,kaash even i could gt such handsum nd dashing tutor like uday  who could teach me driving like tht...😉
never mind...vaise mine so called  tutor is also not tht bad😉,,,he is also kindaa goodlooking☺️😉but uday se toh kam he hai...😆
newys...
wht i dont like in ur update was tht majnu spying on manveer nd tht too at very wrong timing...😡🤢 wth is his problem man,,,,is he sleep deprived or what...jab dekho manveer ke private moments ko live tv ki tarha dekhta rehta hai...😆

now i m really looking forward to read ur next chapter...as u said its gonna be very "HOT",,,,cant wait it yaar...
nd u better make it hot ok...like the chapter u posted "heaven nd hell"...tht was the most hottest update tht u had given uptil now , 
i m alreday having goosebumps thinking about tht scene...
 but this time plz dont make majnu spy on manveer such intense , intimate nd  personal moments yaar...
nd the rest of the update was MINDBLOIWNG"

love you navina🤗 
fr giving us all such a wonderful ss to read nd 
plz plz plz try to update next part soon

nd 
yeah always remeber tht  i can never get bored of ur story,,,i will always be interested in reading ur story till its last chapter as it has become one of  the most fav story of mine...
ok
love u...🤗

Hey Nira 😊. No Dear - u are not late.  At least u edited your comment before the next update😉.

Thanx for such kind words Nira. I said all along that I'll update once a week , THEN HOW CAN I BE TORMENTING YOU'LLConfused.  AHA - u liked Manyata's description of UdayEmbarrassed  ...   WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED???😉  Luckily Manyata saw that scar & stopped what she was doing  ...   otherwise u poor readers would have got another "purple" paragraph to read Blushing!!!!

True ; "HE EVENTUALLY DID"  ...   because Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh ALWAYS gets what he wants 😆.

Oh God Dear 😲 - I didn't mean to drop u off your bed  ...   JUST FOR SAFETY SAKE , A tip for u ;  WHENEVER U ARE READING ANY OF MY UPDATES ...   KEEP OFF THE BED 😈ROFL!!!!

I'm so glad u felt the driving scene romantic   ...   to me it just looked "naughty" Embarrassed.
Uday - that better be your gun I feel against my behind. He leaned in towards her ear & whispered : So, IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE CALLING IT NOW?
 ...   THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE LINE  !!!

How nice if our driving instructor was Uday  Day Dreaming  ...  But then , none of us would learn anything because we'd be too busy staring at his faceConfused.

Majnu's favourite show is :  MANVEER LIVE!!!Embarrassed He is so addicted to it. Cannot miss a days "episode" 😆.

I am so happy that u are looking so forward to my next update  ...  HOPE I DON'T DISSAPPOINT U.  Bad news though - Akash will be watching Angry.  Perhaps as u are reading the chapter ...   U WILL WANT AKASH TO WATCH THEM TOGETHER 😈.

Love u too Nira  🤗 ...  for being such an interested reader.
I'll update on Saturday😃.
Thank you for those last few words -  THEY MEAN A LOT TO MEEmbarrassed!!!

...    For this awesome comment!!!!

Edited by ...navina... - 11 years ago
HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: andy.a

😭  so so so sorry dear for the late comment

had exams so i couldn't read the update
loved the update especially the driving lessons
 Princess - just sit on my lap  ...  then , you'll see.  She got on his lap but continued protesting.  Nobody teaches driving like this!  Yeah well Princess - YOUR HUSBAND IS GIVING U SPECIAL TUITION
this was my favorite scene
now its time u punish that stalker properly
death would be too small a punishment
pls pls punish him really bad or i wont read the story(just jocking😉)
pls pls update soon

I knew that u had exams Andy  ...   so there's no need to apologise.   Happy that u loved the driving scene   ...   I PUT IN A LOT OF WORK 4 THAT😉.  The stalker ...  still has some work to do ; before  HE MEETS HIS END😈.  Please DON'T EVEN JOKE about not reading - IT WILL BREAK MY HEART 🥺.   I only got 7 or 8 chapters left & then this story will end.  I'll update on Saturday 😊.
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Navi that was an oosome chapter 👏, gosh aisi driving training mile tho I'm ready to learn driving all over again, though i ave been driving for past 8 years lol 😆. How teh heck do u come up with such hot, and Awwwing sequences 😳😳. Gosh Manveer kahi par bhi shuru ho jate hai, I mean they ended up making out even in the car lol 😆.

And hwat the heck Pakash still eyeing their private moments😡, I'm glad he dint show up or do anything on their driving session.

And what is this line supposed to mean 
 He grabbed his crotch and pulled at it.  Don't worry Moniya  ...   IT WON'T BE LONG NOW!

like he seriouly wants to have Moniya irrespective of her being a married women, gosh this guy is sick 🤢😡
HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Navi that was an oosome chapter 👏, gosh aisi driving training mile tho I'm ready to learn driving all over again, though i ave been driving for past 8 years lol 😆. How teh heck do u come up with such hot, and Awwwing sequences 😳😳. Gosh Manveer kahi par bhi shuru ho jate hai, I mean they ended up making out even in the car lol 😆.

And hwat the heck Pakash still eyeing their private moments😡, I'm glad he dint show up or do anything on their driving session.

And what is this line supposed to mean 
 He grabbed his crotch and pulled at it.  Don't worry Moniya  ...   IT WON'T BE LONG NOW!

like he seriouly wants to have Moniya irrespective of her being a married women, gosh this guy is sick 🤢😡

Thanks Chitra Embarrassed.  Yeah - I wouldn't mind learning all over again as well😆.  I have been driving for the past 6 years.  I actually can't answer your question😲...   because I have no clue , where these ideas come from😕. 
They "got busy" in the car   ...   because that is what happens when Uday has nothing else to do 😉.

Why Akash is "watching"  them all the time ...   THAT ANSWER WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

He grabbed his crotch and pulled at it. Don't worry Moniya ... IT WON'T BE LONG NOW!
The meaning for this line  ...   is also in the next chapter😈. 

Thanx for commenting😃
 🤗   🤗  .

HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zina-

Hello Navina!!😃
i am so sorry for being late this time...actually i am badly stuck with my studies as half of the session is complete so loads of assignments and tests...God i hate them...i am gonna be active in some weeks as i am have half session exams...but will read all your updates!! ok now i will stop my chatar patar!😆 

now coming to the update it was so so so so awesome aww...i just loved it to the core  Thank God this one was also a complete ManVeer update...!
all the things were written so nicely! 👏 
i loved the way manyata described uday...i too agree with her 10000% he is such a hawwtiiee yar! i keep on falling when i see him my vision goes blur my heart beats with the speed of light...ans so on!😆 but where did she actually stop THAT BIG FAT!!😛 ahunnn...!
so jay is a full to mad now! but that is what she deserves! manyata right i too feel sorry for her and that is the only thing i feel👍🏼 that scene was just so cute🤗 when she lying over him and caressing the scar...he marked her his right from childhood!😳 
LOl manyata dear u found the right time to learn driving!😎 3 in the night...so she is having special driving classes from her husband😳 woops ye gari chalate chalate kia kr rahe hain dono!😆 wow LIVE PYAAR IN THE CAR!🤣 not bad i love it still!
navina it was an extra ordinary awesome, lovely,  mind blowing, and manyata ki zuban ma rapchick type update! wohaaa precap is so interesting the NIGHT TO REMEMBER!!☺️ waiting for it eagerly
love u
😊
Zina

Hey Zainab ...   No need to apologise. I understand  about studies and exams   - I'VE BEEN THERE !!!   Awww , why did u stop the chatar -patar ...  I WAS ENJOYING IT😆!!!

Thanx Dear.  I made the update 95%  Manveer ...  Just a bit of the villain in the end😡.

Her description was perfect !!!   About the "big fat ???"  ...   WELL EVEN I DON'T  KNOW ABOUT THAT 1 Embarrassed😆.

I don't like Jai at all ...  that's why I sent her far , far away😈.  I thought it was a good time to bring out her scar's story  ...   since he also has 1 now.

Why shouldn't they have some fun in the car???  Afterall , they can't be "doing it"   in the bedroom all the time😉.

U & every1 else  ... are so eager for the next update - I REALLY HOPE I DON'T DISSAPPOINT U ALL.

Love u , Zainab!!!
Love your comment!!!

Edited by ...navina... - 11 years ago
Softy17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love uday's driving tution😳
nice , awesome update😊    waiting for next update

MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww awesome loved it loads!