Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MsLuscious

Omg this chapter was fab! Without any romance it was purly romantic. Navina u r amazing writer i could visualize each and every scene of this chapter. There r less writers who can write so beautifuly that u feel like u r watching iy i know last time i said something like this too but seriously wenever  i read ur update one thing which comes into my mind is wow! I loved the way manyata handled the press the way she make them realize their mistake was great. Manveer were amazing but the best part was that u didn't killed uday and i love you for that thanks for not dragging the hospital scene! I love you for this beautiful update :)

Thank you Sarah  πŸ€— .  Glad u felt that it was still romantic 😳 .  HOWEVER : just a side note :  THERE WILL BE PLENTY ROMANCE IN THE NEXT 2 PARTS πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ !!!     U are very kind   with your compliments and I appreciate it.    My Dear - if I killed off Uday   ...   I WOULD"VE HAD TO LEAVE THE FORUM 😲  ...  MY LIFE WOULD"VE BEEN IN SERIOUS DANGER!!!    The hospital scene was boring me too muchπŸ˜• ...   THAT'S WHY I HAD UDAY DISCHARGED SO FAST !!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. 

THANK U SO MUCH 4 SUCH A LOVELY COMMENT ⭐️.

HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: puggyy

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I would love to see her new role 
  Am so excited for ur next update and manveer πŸ˜Š

Forgot to say something  ...
 ... for the next update - 
you better make sure the fan / air-conditioning is working Blushing!!!

( hope u are still excited about the next part and hope I didn't scare u too much )  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

Edited by ...navina... - 11 years ago
puggyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...navina...

Forgot to say something  ...
 ... for the next update - 
you better make sure the fan / air-conditioning is working ☺️!!!

( hope u are still excited about the next part and hope I didn't scare u too much )  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

I don't get u navi ??? Any suspense ...don't harm anyone ...I'll need ac only wen it is full of suspense ...hint plsss
HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: puggyy

I don't get u navi ??? Any suspense ...don't harm anyone ...I'll need ac only wen it is full of suspense ...hint plsss

U will need the air-con because  ...    update is going to be NAUGHTY AND HOT!!!!  BlushingBlushingBlushing
HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire12345678

navi i forgot which page i had reserved 

so can i comment here 
or can u please tell me which page it was 

Saira ...  u can comment where-ever u want.
U can do it here,
   ...  or on page 86 ( where u reserved ).

I don't mindπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰.
vampire12345678 thumbnail
finally updated on page 86
HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Hey navi 😊 sorry for the super late comment but here hurricane sandy has really tossed our lives just got my power back , and just now read ur update . And need I say how much of a good writer u r ! As usual I loved the update πŸ‘

Now navi I feel from the shoot out episode u have taken this ff in a whole new level. We all by know know that manveer were destined to be 2gether and they love each other more than anything in this world. UV is a prefect character , now with this new climax I see u giving a whole new definition to Manyata . I can see the hidden tigress coming out . Now navi I want u to take this asshole Aryan to a whole new level of evilry. I mean he dared to hurt our prince I mean I want u to define Aryan and his disgusting nature so that we as viewers can hate him even more plus with every passing second even Manyata can know how wrong she was in falling for this paskash 😑 I mean I know in the previous chapter u hav made M regret her coldness and hatred towards UV, but now I want her to be even more great full for having UV in her life, I want M to fall for UV even more now .

Thanks for the PM navi and update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Chitra⭐️ ...  U really don't have to apologise Dear, obviously - I understand what a chaos Hurricane Sandy has caused in America . I'm glad u are well and fortunately ( for me) u got your power back in timeπŸ˜‰. Thank u for the compliment  πŸ€— .

Absolutely right Clap ...  I have changed the course of my SS  and I am strengthening Manyata's character now ; in preparation for the future.  U know Chitra, at the start of this SS   - I had planned for Aryan to do numerous dispicable deeds  ...  but most of my readers have begged me to end off  his part immediately. I am quite confused at this stageπŸ˜• as to how I should proceed.  But I do have 1 question for U :   IS IT POSSIBLE FOR U TO HATE ARYAN ANY MORE THAN U ALREADY DO???

Manyata WILL fall MORE in love with Uday   ...  but that will be IN MY 2ND BOOK!!!    

.... for such an awesome comment  !!!
             & 4 being such an interested reader !!!

Edited by ...navina... - 11 years ago
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Navina..kab update karogi baby?..plz do soon..m getting impatient😭
HunsraJ thumbnail

finally updated on page 86

sorry sorry navi for the late comment

i forgot the page in reserved in 
k now coming back to the update it was wonderful
i loved the fact that u did not show alot of hospital scene 
i loved uday as usual and his flirtings even though he is sick
i loved JHANSI KI RANI OUR DEAREST MANYATA i always wanted to see her strong like this
i loved manyata and her dailogues 
please please update soon
thanks so much for the pm
and when will manyata give uday sponge bathπŸ˜‰
please please update soon

Saira ... comment was not late - IT WAS VERY LATEπŸ˜†.    
Even I got bored writing about the hospital scenes  , that's why I DISCHARGED HIM QUICKLY!!!πŸ˜‰.   Uday will never stop flirting😳  ...  that's what defines him .   
Manyata is gonna be on par with Uday from now onwards   , in terms of wit and strength.
Unfortunately  ... next update will take a while πŸ˜” ...   it's giving me a lot of trouble 😑.
Welcome for the PM😊 .    Manyata  TRYING  to give Uday a sponge-bath   ...  WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER  .

πŸ€—    πŸ€—   .

patakaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whn r u going to update next chapter dear...????
plz update soon...πŸ˜ƒ