Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all, you are happily forgiven 4 giving us such an AWESOME chapter!!πŸ‘ And thanks 4 the pm!!πŸ˜ƒ
Aww, poor Manyata...she tried so many times to confess her feelings, but became the victim of misunderstandings!!πŸ˜”

NOW- WHO'S LEAVING?
Dunno why, but that line cracked me up as I was trying to imagine all this really happening!!πŸ˜†

She clicked her fingers in front of his face and then pointed her index finger at him: YOU GOT IT!
Okay, I just have one question...did you ever watch Choti Bahu?? My mom was an ardent fan, and I used to sit beside her and do my homework...it was better for her, as she could watch all her favourite serials while keeping a watch on me at the same time.πŸ˜† The lead actress there played a double role and one of them used to do the same action...your words reminded me of her. Anyway, enough of my useless banter...

Coming back to the update, Manyata's plan of confessing to Uday was soo cute!!😳 Thank god she didn't text or e-mail him...that would sort of kill the feelings.🀒

I was really glad Unnati told Manyata off in the two flashbacks...she had really deserved the rudeness and indifference at that point of time.😑

Wow, the reconciliation of Unnati and M was too good!!
M: UNNATI- I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER & I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
This particular line is my personal favourite in this update...it is soo typical of Manyata!!πŸ˜ƒ
It was the same 2 things she had given Akash and she didn't want to do a repeat performance for Uday. Uday was much, much more special than Akash ever was.
True. I really didn't like the way Uday had at times been portrayed as a second resort 4 Manyata in the actual serial. Uday is WAY more special than Akash..and I'm not talking in terms of looks, it is the unending faith that his love will prevail that sets him apart from Akash, who used to become insecure at the mere sight of UdayπŸ˜•...

WHOA..divorce papers!! That was an intial shock, but it soon subsided..because like Manyata, I too am confident that there'll be no divorce after the confession..πŸ˜ƒ

Ooh, Manyata's rushing off to Uday as she is scared of the imminent storm, ha??πŸ˜‰

SACHIKO123 thumbnail
It was awesome.I think after wedding Manyatas name would be Yuvrani Manyata Devi like in the serial DS name was Mrinalini Devi & Manyatas moms name was Komal Devi.After marriage the surname of the females changes from Kumari to Devi & they have mentioned it in the serial too.nice update.:-) Edited by SACHIKO123 - 11 years ago
puggyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...awesome...when will u update next part? can u pls update soon...waiting eagerly...
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SACHIKO123

It was awesome.I think after wedding Manyatas name would be Yuvrani Manyata Devi like in the serial DS name was Mrinalini Devi & Manyatas moms name was Komal Devi.After marriage the surname of the females changes from Kumari to Devi & they have mentioned it in the serial too.nice update.:-)

Thanx 4 the compliment Dear...
& thanx 4 correcting me! I really had no idea BUT will remember in future!
You see HINDI is my 3rd official language...Even though it's my Mother -tongue!

I hope my error doesn't put u off reading in future...
HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilybabes

beautifully written Navina 

loved it 
poor Manyata i feel so sorry for her 
Unnati is back in picture 
yaay i always thought tat dey vud hav a lovely Bhabhi -Nanad relationship
i hope Manyata finds de perfect gift for our perfect UV 
Divorce... NO ye anarth nahi hona chahiye ... kabhi nahi  

and OMG de last line almost killed me 
 .Uday - I want to sleep with you!

eager to read abt UV s reaction 
patha nahi bedroom me kya hoga 
mayb M wil wish him as de clock strikes 12 

thanks for de PM and will b waiting for de next update

Thanx 4 the compliment.
Unnati & M would've had a wonderful relationship...IF ONLY THEY SHOWED IT TO US!!!
M will give him the PERFECT GIFT...u have to stay tuned!

SHALL I CHANGE THE LAST LINE ...I DON'T WANT TO KILL ANYBODY!

Maybe M will wish him at 12πŸ˜ƒor maybe she'll sleep through itπŸ₯±...WHO KNOWS?

maasoom2 thumbnail
i just read your all chapters and i just love them they are awesome, fantabulous and vry romantic...
actually i m a silent reader but after reading ur ff i couldn't control myself by expressing my view...
i m a die hard fan of maanveer... just luv ur ff...
pls pls pls cont soon...
waiting eagerly 4 ur next chapter...
puggyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow that was an awesome update...the way manyatha asked uday if she can sleep wit him was cute n funny...donno how uday reacts... waiting for ur update...when will u update ? pls ckear off there misunderstandings...from now no more misunderstandings ir tensions about thie relationship ...pls ...waitinggg for ur updateee
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: navinahun

THANK  U SO ,SO MUCH FIA...I really do appreciate it. U know, apart from Manveer...my favourite character was Unnati...SO; I had to dedicate a full chapter to her. Please don't feel bad for Uday or Manyata...once they reconcile- they'll be making up for lost timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

The next part is the Consummation chappy ...it requires a lot of thought, so it will only be available next weekend. So;  "pretty please"   EVEN WITH A CHERRY ON THE TOP...is not gonna work!!!

Mine too. Unnati's character was like a breath of fresh air. I always loved her scenes, especially her bonding with Uday. It was so pure and genuine!
Oh man but I am going to be busy on the weekend, I won't even be able to update my own SS
Sigh I guess I'll just have to wait then 😳
HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

Mine too. Unnati's character was like a breath of fresh air. I always loved her scenes, especially her bonding with Uday. It was so pure and genuine!
Oh man but I am going to be busy on the weekend, I won't even be able to update my own SS
Sigh I guess I'll just have to wait then 😳

Oh no Fia...U won't be updating😭😭😭...I'm So SAD!
I do understand u Will be busy...BUT, please take time out to read my update.
I will be looking forward to your review of it !
Hopefully it will be UP TO THE MARK!!!

HunsraJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessvishaka

awsum update navina πŸ˜ƒ

feeling bad 4 manayta...bt happy about rebonding of manayta and unnati and lve the last line of chappy 
plz update asap and thankx 4 pm

Thanx 4 the compliment.
Don't feel bad for M...she'll have her happy ending!
Manyata & Unnati  are adorable..they're the PERFECT BHABI-NANAD.
Sweetheart, everybody loves the last line...EVEN UDAYπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
Will update Sunday, if not Saturday!