India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

can't we wait

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
even though i joined india forums before a year ago i remained oly as a silent reader but with very interactions in tis forum i started giving my views here but nowadays most of the members r busy in bashing the characters r cv's r ekta. i too accept that we all are quite disappointed with the current way of portrayal of kunal's character n richa's roaming in chopra house around kunal n anand1 but by bashing wat do we gonna get nothing if they've promised that they'll show something which we'll definitely lik let's wait n watch wat they've kept in store for us. i read in someother post tat sinal's reunion wil happen in one month  i.e by the end of next month let's wait n watch. n hwever we've been waiting for one long yr for interesting plot n nw oly one month can't we wait. last but not the least a request pls pls donot bash anyone r spread negativity here it seems tat wit the show's charm our forums charm s also losing slowly

n sry if i hv hurt anyone

Edited by SINAN - 08 August 2012 at 11:24am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fasiha_rocksrima31mochas156ria60d.padminiparadigmawesumsoniasu369stuti123

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
If you see bashing please report it. its as simple as that... I haven't seen any lately and if there is than we should report. 

On a side note i don't think re-union will take place in a month, i would say not until next year...

Edited by snmalik4 - 08 August 2012 at 11:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

If you see bashing please report it. its as simple as that... I haven't seen any lately and if there is than we should report. 

On a side note i don't think re-union will take place in a month, i would say not until next year...

sorry not to offend u but i don't think they'll drag the re- union that much as they wud hv saw the result of sinal's separation in the ways of trp's to the place wer it wud hv never went i hope

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhai

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Sorry.. but I haven't seen any bashing going on recently.. only discussions.. but please report if you see such comments! 

AnkitaKaran

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAN

Originally posted by snmalik4

sorry not to offend u but i don't think they'll drag the re- union that much as they wud hv saw the result of sinal's separation in the ways of trp's to the place wer it wud hv never went i hope
I would be happy if they show re-union soon. But Siddhi's bonding with her son is way off s I think they would show it first how she struggle to explain her son of her disappearance. 

AnkitaKaran

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Sorry.. but I haven't seen any bashing going on recently.. only discussions.. but please report if you see such comments! 

jus nw a topic s closed by the parichay dev team for comparing the characters with dog this s not at all a fair thing i hopeOuch

TheBhai

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

jus nw a topic s closed by the parichay dev team for comparing the characters with dog this s not at all a fair thing i hopeOuch

ok.. I actually did not understand a word of what was written there.. its just her writing style I was commenting upon.. now I get itSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranTheBhai

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

certainly not fair... glad its closed. but this is the right procedure to eliminate bashing

AnkitaKaran

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index