Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This kind of love deserves more...Edited (Page 7)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
RIMA an important thing

why is the dadi so shameless
She is staying at his sons Inlaws home and passing orders as if its her own  home. She shouldnt behave as owner of that house  near NANI ji  atleast.
She forgot that she is not raizada.
In future she might tell nani that ur all are surviving on my grand sons business empire, so move out with mamaji, akash,mano and payalLOL.
But seriously arnav is staying at mamas house mama and family are not staying at arnavs house. Maliks were from Lucknow while Raizdas are from delhi. so its shameless dadi. My mom wud never go at my brothers in laws home to  give orders. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyStormChaserNi1234OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash4life

I want to start by saying your love for Khushi is pretty commendable, I really respect the way you feel for her character so much Smile

She's a sweetheart and deserves all the love in the world, but I do think that she is getting it from Arnav these days. Especially if your post is about today...he showed her respect in front of dadi, and then protected her by holding her hand and taking her away. I saw that as the best form of display of love today without having a Rabba Ve to show it. I think the CVs are now focusing on the respect factor which is just as, if not more important from Arnav. The present situation tells me that Khushi 's character needs assurance from Arnav, she needs to know Arnav will stand by her against his dadi and he is doing that. The present situation for Arnav tells me. his character doesn't need the respect but infact he needs the love to get through the nightmare that he has just been reminded of. So for the present situation I think they're both fulfilling the needs perfectly :)
today he was very nice to her and about her. i am not talking about today

i just said when the love is so selfless it deserves continuous good treatment and not bits and pieces

yes i love this character...very beautiful character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Originally posted by rima

I would love to see Arnav stand up for Khushi whenever & how ever possible (read mami & shyam). I want ASR to give Khushi (wife) & Anjali (di) equal status - that would be a bonus for me.

Yr wish will cum true ...and Rima this is Kalyug...Instead of Bura mat bolo bura mut suno bura mat dekho...its changed ..its now Achha mut bolo ..Achha mut dekho ..Achha mut suno...Achha mut karo .Bhalay (kindness) ka koi zamana hi nahi...

StormChaserrima

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Fabulous post. I liked the caring scene a lot 
But apart from that wonderful scene

For me the problem is bigger. The new Agenda is

1. Arnav wooing khushi track no longer working .The CV's realised.
2. Present Mind of Cv's- What to do.should we listen to public demand for Guilt track??No way how can be bend in front of their demand.so whats next??
3.Lets stop this ARnav-Khushi naughty romances and lets bring in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.

So experiments after experiments are going on IPK lab. 

What will be the result lets wait  again next week TRP will tell

you know the CV's are so clever l
they made arnav speak about his past to khushi so that
Khushi always feels bad for arnav and forgets what arnav did to her in hate marriage and past.
Especially all the dialogues like characterless, 12th july outburst and all.

Now if Khushi even wants to be angry she cant as she will feel bad for arnav. Now if even arnav shouts at her for something she will keep silent thinking his past tragedy

Plus CV's want that like ARNAV doesnt realise how he hurted Khushi badly so they want we audience also to forget whatever Arnav did to khushi.And to do this they revealed arnavs mom suicide dialogue today so that we sympathise with him not with Khushi. And our demand for redemption gets over. Very nice stroke played by Cv's .

They want sympathy to shift to arnav.I hav no problem but they must have sorted Khushi's grief and put a nice ending to it by Redemption. But again Partiality. Before solving Khushi's sadness they brought  this arnav;s sadness. 
Here also gender discrimination. God Help.

babes u nailed it..bang on comment..:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlStormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kookie2020

in arnav's past. Lets see if it works if not then again we will do another dhamaka.
My very big question- Because of this past thing will CV's forget the contract marriage thing?
There were only 8 days left?
Weren't they?
Isnt this Raizada house?
How does Daadi get to order around and throw her considerable weight like that when she has been MIA for the past 14 years?

Here Ganga is flowing in reverse Babe, Genrally mard ko dard nahi hota, IN IPKKND land Bechari Khushi ko kabhi dard nahi hota, It always has to be about Arnav and Anjali.
Sometimes I feel that Khushi is a lab rat, try all experiments on her but never change her wardrobe.
 Back with my 2 cents again.
LOL.
See in my past life, I was your stalker because I stalk all your posts.

Darling Luv u for the elaboration ,  Lab ratLOL correct.  
Kookie , the male writer of the show pens down all the kalakaaris of rashi in saathiya. Thats why he is playing kalakaaris with our emotions now LOL.  
have a safe journey dear
Nothing can deter me from making posts on IF.
After working for 10 hours today I am taking a morning flight to Europe with my team so ranting on IF kind of helps to take my mind off ridiculous working hours.
I am going to Milan but I will make time to post here and there.
Now this is news, I never knew that Ved also writes for Saathiya,
It clears so many things in my head now.
Who hired him?
First he does not believe in love and he is writing a love story now I came to know that he writes for Mopie too.
Oh dear god..This is such a blasphemy.
No wonder he makes Khushi suffers, I think he is a grade A misogynist.
Harsh words I know, but it ain't wrong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlNi1234rima

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

khushi can hate him.fight with him, but she cant see him in pain...Smile
Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Originally posted by Harshitha

About Khushi I can go on & on & never end. (I just love her)

From the time she has fallen in love she has emerged even more understanding then ever.
She feels Arnav's pain just as her's. Even though Anjali is not her real sister she treats like her own blood. She infact treats Payal & Anjali like the same her own blood when either of them are biological to her. 

Khushi has always put Anjali before Arnav & never interfered in their brother & sister relationship. She never asked for a upper hand in his life even though she definitely deserves equality in Arnav's life.

She loves Arnav selflessly, she doesnt put any effort to do it, it comes naturally to her.
How much ever humiliation she has been put through the minute she realizes that Arnav is going through some pain she completely forgets hers & tries in her capacity to cheer him up.

She has never complained about Mami's taunts to Arnav ever. She never blamed any one for anything. She has always tried to reduce the stress for Arnav in her capacity. She has never claimed her position of Badi Bahu in RM till date.

She has taken the responsibility of Arnav without being given it by anyone. Infact she has taken the entire responsibility of RM without anyone giving it to her.

She finds solace if he is doing fine. She can feel him in trouble where ever she or he is the kidnapping track is a huge proof to that. The telepathy was beautiful. Best past is she finds happiness in natural & simple aspects of life. She cant be pleasured through materialistic items. For Arnav this will be the easiest in the future to respond to.

It is next to impossible to get a wife like Khushi who is all time ready to forget her own endless pain & think what others are going through. She has to a large extent played mother's role to ASR after Anjali. She could able to enter a place & change Arnav.

Khushi is receiving very less actually nothing in comparison to what she really should get. The kind of respect, authority, freedom, value, importance, rights needs to be 100 times then what she is getting (but she is getting anything right now though).

Arnav is slowly changing from the ASR shell into Arnav all due to Khushi's love, affection & extremely pure & golden heart. The change is evident in him in past few episodes, buying her gifts, trying to do things she loves & thinks more about, hell bent on getting her back into his life, etc. 

I would love to see Arnav stand up for Khushi whenever & how ever possible (read mami & shyam). I want ASR to give Khushi (wife) & Anjali (di) equal status - that would be a bonus for me.

Rima i really love this post. This is going to be one of favourite posts on this forum.
Muah to you Rima for this thread.

perfectly said..very well written..:)

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

-Delena- Senior Member
-Delena-
-Delena-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
All the true ipkknd fans luv khushi and arnav's luv and also appericiate it
Wish khushi gets her part of luv in few eposodes

Go to top